View Full Version : saturday night

shaniqua
09-25-2004, 01:29 PM
what're you guys up to tonight?
i'm gonna order sushi, smoke some chron and watch some music videos. maybe rent some episodes of freaks & geeks?

i had a shitty friday night, so it's time for some me time.

Karl Connor
09-25-2004, 01:33 PM
i promised myself i'd stay home and study all day but fuck it. im so going out tonight

C33
09-25-2004, 01:37 PM
getting really drunk and going to a party at the girl i like's place :)

np radiohead - where i end and you begin <3

Brandont_h
09-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Getting off work at 10pm tonight, catching Cuff the Duke at the Trasheteria, and then getting up at 5am tomorrow for work.

Michiel
09-25-2004, 01:52 PM
I mentioned in the "It's saturday" thread that I wasn't going to do something even remotely fun. This is still true. However change watching Evil Dead 1 &2 and Chicken Run with doing my Art homework and maybe afterwards watching one or 2 of those movies.

So now I'm going to listen to The Cure - Disintegration and get my brushes and so on and start painting.

ChristHimself!
09-25-2004, 01:54 PM
I'm just gonna stay in tonight, I had a gig last night and it went the worst of all our gigs so far, I have some shmee so I'm gonna get more stoned and do very little indeed. I'm trying to work up the energy to order dominos.

Never Nohen
09-25-2004, 01:54 PM
I'm supposed to go to two parties, one this afternoon and one tonight, but I'm not sure if I'm going to go to either. I have so much shit I need to get done today. (Of course, I'm doing a real good job of spending the entire morning on Netphoria instead...)

neopryn
09-25-2004, 01:55 PM
ugh. nothing. i have to make a phone call and i'm putting it off because i have phoneaphobia.