View Full Version : we're watching "The Elimmys"

ammy
09-25-2004, 03:43 AM
apparently elimidate's version of "lets look at idiots!"

it's amusing :(

Mayfuck
09-25-2004, 03:46 AM
I can't watch shows like Blind Date or Elimidate because they make me feel uncomfortable. Like whenever they have a couple on and they're not getting along it gets awkward and I don't like watching people get awkward cause it makes me awkward. Does that make sense? Like Trading Spaces, when someone is about to have their remodeled home revealed to them I change the channel cause I don't want to see them get disappointed. Like I feel easily bad for these people even though their reaction is supposed to be for my entertainment. Is that stupid?

ammy
09-25-2004, 03:47 AM
it's so sad when one family does something the other family LOVES, and then they switch, and the gamily hates what they get :(

i hate that show.

ammy
09-25-2004, 03:56 AM
the coolest guy in the world was just on.. he quoted willy wonka to dis someone!

ahahahhaa..

oh god :(

The Gaddrow
09-25-2004, 04:01 AM
wtf is this?

syndicated?

ammy
09-25-2004, 04:02 AM
i have NO idea. ??

Quagmire
09-25-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
I can't watch shows like Blind Date

i'm going to apply for blind date in a few weeks when i'm 21

ammy
09-25-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by ******

i'm going to apply for blind date in a few weeks when i'm 21

stop being exactly who i think you are!!! STOP IT!

Quagmire
09-25-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by ammy

stop being exactly who i think you are!!! STOP IT!

i'm not going to act like "that guy"

i'll be very respectful to the lady if i get on. all you will know the real me:p

ammy
09-25-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by ******

i'm not going to act like "that guy"

i'll be very respectful to the lady if i get on. all you will know the real me:p

you don't get it :(

Quagmire
09-25-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by ammy

you don't get it :( :confused:

Sammiches
09-25-2004, 12:52 PM
I can't watch shows like Blind Date or Elimidate because they make me feel uncomfortable. Like whenever they have a couple on and they're not getting along it gets awkward and I don't like watching people get awkward cause it makes me awkward. Does that make sense? Like Trading Spaces, when someone is about to have their remodeled home revealed to them I change the channel cause I don't want to see them get disappointed. Like I feel easily bad for these people even though their reaction is supposed to be for my entertainment. Is that stupid?

Yeah, I think I've grown a little bit too cold-hearted because I can watch dating shows for laughs, but after a while, something wears on you and it feels really uncomfortable to watch shows like these. I also don't like watching game shows that frequently...maybe because of this.

alisonmonster
09-25-2004, 01:49 PM

i agree with this post. Im the same way. When the girl is being a bitch on Blind Date or he's a dick , i have to turn the channel.

This is the same reason my friend hates Seinfeld because she gets embaressed for the awkward situations of the characters.

neopryn
09-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by alisonmonster
This is the same reason my friend hates Seinfeld because she gets embaressed for the awkward situations of the characters. I think your friend needs to learn to distinguish fiction from reality.