View Full Version : FUCK i dont have time for this

SuckSuckStyle
09-22-2004, 10:57 AM
so last weekend i lost my glasses in the pouring rain when I was running harvard stadium. I found them on the ground and i guess I had stepped on them while looking for them because there's a new scratch on a lense and the frames looked all chewed up like they were ground into pavement. there's also a slight crack on the bridge.

i hate these glasses. they're always crooked and fall off because they wont stay tight. so i'm constantly ahving to adjust them and bend them back at the bridge to make them level on my face. this morning they were horribly crooked so i gently started to bed them and they snapped int he center. fucking hell.

so i found my old glasses (with old prescription that's fucking up my eyes). i love these ones they fit perfectly but they've been thrown around and i think i sat on them or something because they're also crooked. one lense is closer to my face than the other and is brushing my eyelash. so i try to wiggle the lense (they're bottomless frames) to push it in and it pops out. fucking hell two broken glasses in 3 minutes.

i got the lense back in but i cant wear these because the prescription isnt any good. and it's going to be a while before i can get some new ones.

this is NOT a good week.

3Marlon3Brando
09-22-2004, 11:09 AM
sight is overrated

sppunk
09-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 3Marlon3Brando
sight is overrated I agree with this statement.

ImplodingVoices
09-22-2004, 12:00 PM
all i can think about in this thread is velma from scooby doo

meow
09-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
I agree with this statement.

this made me chuckle :)

GreenEggsNSpam
09-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Just tape the middle bridge and you should be fine.
Then take pictures, and I can call you l33+ as fuck.