View Full Version : Damn my apartment

murgle
09-17-2004, 10:47 AM
I live on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor building... not only do I have to worry about annoying the shit out of the people below me, the guy ABOVE me stomps around at all hours of the day.

I think he bowls up there in his free time :erm that's what it sounds like, anyway.

Ugly
09-17-2004, 10:52 AM
go and seduce him and maybe he'll stop.

Mariner
09-17-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
go and seduce him and maybe he'll stop.

or at least you'll get some bowling sex out of it.

ShadowStabbing
09-17-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by murgle
I live on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor building... not only do I have to worry about annoying the shit out of the people below me, the guy ABOVE me stomps around at all hours of the day.

I think he bowls up there in his free time :erm that's what it sounds like, anyway.

we used to have a very noisy upstairs neighbour, we'd always guess as to what the hell he was doing. There would always be this zipper like sound, and it was a very very long zipper indeed. We figured he had something like a zip-shut closet orso. But then he turned out to be really nice, and we went up there once... no zippers whatsoever :erm

/random

souvenir
09-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ShadowStabbing

we used to have a very noisy upstairs neighbour, we'd always guess as to what the hell he was doing. There would always be this zipper like sound, and it was a very very long zipper indeed. We figured he had something like a zip-shut closet orso. But then he turned out to be really nice, and we went up there once... no zippers whatsoever :erm

/random

I'm thinking <i><b>body bags</b></i>.

ShadowStabbing
09-17-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by souvenir

I'm thinking <i><b>body bags</b></i>.

:eek:

Sepiae
09-17-2004, 11:07 AM
I feel your pain. A DJ lives below and people with elepants who enjoy racing live above me.

murgle
09-17-2004, 11:13 AM

/random

yeah. It's been way too long since I've lived in apartments... I have to get used to all of this noisey shit again.

I'd go up there and bitch at him, but he's really nice and tried to get the phone number for me when my toilet was hopelessly clogged last week (the plumbers said that a toy was stuck in the pipes :erm) - and if i bitch at him, he might just get mad and stomp around more.

The worst part is- he gets up at fucking 6am every day because I can hear him.. and I NEVER HEAR HIM LEAVE except to walk the dog. god damn. that dog barks a lot too

murgle
09-17-2004, 11:15 AM
and there are NO JOBS around here. damnit. I need to pay bills!

Every place I went is not hiring, but they're "accepting applications" for when they do start hiring again...

Every place in the paper and on monster.com I'm either not qualified for, or the hours won't work around my school schedule.

DAMNIT ALL TO HELL. I think I'm going to go get a phonebook and just call every place within a 15 mile radius of my house, looking for a job.

Cactuar
09-17-2004, 11:15 AM
listen to the merzbox on full volume k

ShadowStabbing
09-17-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by murgle
The worst part is- he gets up at fucking 6am every day because I can hear him.. and I NEVER HEAR HIM LEAVE except to walk the dog. god damn. that dog barks a lot too

god, yes, our noisy neighbour was nocturnal. and he'd leave the radio on 24/7, even when he wasn't there. I mean what the hell!

we lived there 3 years and never solved the problem

.. a toy? :erm

murgle
09-17-2004, 11:23 AM
and now someone around me (can't tell if it's the bowler upstairs or the people next door) decides that now is a good time to blare some music! GEE THANKS, GUY!

It's a really good thing I didn't go to class today. Everyone would have hated me because I wouldn't have put up with their shit. AHHHHHHHHH

Cactuar
09-17-2004, 11:24 AM
my current neighbour blasts john mayer 24/7, sometimes alternating to country n western to eminem

and he has this redneck voice and sings along and ive heard him beating his wife before so i called the police but by then they had stopped :(

murgle
09-17-2004, 11:24 AM
.. a toy? :erm

Yeah. I had moved in only a couple of days before... so it was either the people who lived here before me, or the carpet-guys dropped something plasticy in there.

murgle
09-17-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Cactuar
my current neighbour blasts john mayer 24/7, sometimes alternating to country n western to eminem

and he has this redneck voice and sings along and ive heard him beating his wife before so i called the police but by then they had stopped :(

at least you called the police.

my exboyfriend's best friend lived in such a nasty ghetto complex that gun shots could go off inside an apartment and no one would call the cops.

They know that because once, accidently, a shot gun went OFF inside my ex's friend's apartment. No one called the cops. The day he moved out, there was still buck-shot in the damn wall.