View Full Version : I thought it only right and proper...


Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:26 AM
That, being stoned, I come to Netphoria.

Of course, I'm not <i>that</i> stoned. And yet, this is probably the most I've ever been in my life (except for once.) I just can't seem to get high to save my life. It sucks. My mom can't either, so maybe it's genetic. But this is about the tenth time I've tried, either smoking or eating brownies or something ... and really, nothing. The most response I've ever gotten is to just feel vaguely a little bit mellow and tipsy. Tonight I ate a whole pile of brownies and then smoked on top of <i>that</i> - and granted, I don't inhale that much, 'cause I end up hacking and coughing like that kid from the health video - but you'd think the brownies would've done it. And right now ... well, basically, it just sorta feels like being perpetually half-asleep without actually <i>falling</i> asleep. Which, I mean, is kinda nice. It's a good way to listen to music. But it's not something I'd pay 50 bucks for. (Luckily this stuff was a gift.)

So, uh, that's your update.

alexthestampede
09-17-2004, 02:31 AM
its very possible to smoke and not "inhale" and be totally convinced that you are inhaling i dont know how to explain it but if you arent coughing uncontrollably your first tiem you arent doing it right.. try acid.. thers no dodging that high :D

barden
09-17-2004, 02:33 AM
Eating it takes time to kick.

Smoking is faster, but my dear, you got to <i>smoke!</i>

You cant complain about not getting high and then admit you donít inhale!

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:33 AM
Nah, I mean, I know I'm inhaling some (because, sure, I am coughing my lungs out - although this still wasn't my first time.) But regardless, even if I'm inhaling almost nothing at all ... I still think the fact that I ate like, seriously, a whole PILE of brownies would count for something. :P

I don't think I'm ready for acid yet. I tried X and <i>nothing fucking happened</i>. I think maybe the universe is trying to tell me something?

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^
Eating it takes time to kick.

Yeah... But I ate these like ... maybe an hour ago? So if it's kicked in at all ... I mean, I think it's probably peaked by now. And I haven't felt anything particularly cool.

Smoking is faster, but my dear, you got to <i>smoke!</i>

You cant complain about not getting high and then admit you donít inhale!

But Baden, it <i>hurts</i>!! :(

barden
09-17-2004, 02:36 AM
First time on many drugs will lead to no reaction. Try it again, and if nothing happens, try it again after that, but donít wait ages. Wait like a month.

Um, how much did you put in the Brownies?

Cause you need a lot in brownies. Here I use a whole bankie (I know you guys donít use the same terms as us) of sifted and finely crushed marijuana. Itís probably just under a third of the entire mix.

alexthestampede
09-17-2004, 02:37 AM
...

go cut your dealers guts open hes ripping you off with exedrin and oregano.. well its 335 am and i need to go to sleep i have chemistry at 10 oclock only one more post

barden
09-17-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Never Nohen


Yeah... But I ate these like ... maybe an hour ago? So if it's kicked in at all ... I mean, I think it's probably peaked by now. And I haven't felt anything particularly cool.



But Baden, it <i>hurts</i>!! :(

An hour is about when I start to feel things after eating Brownies. Hang in there, you never knowÖ

And if Iím smoking a harsh joint, my best advice is smoke like youíre tasting wine.

Put a little in your mouth, then breathe it in with a lot of air. Keep repeating. Youíll cough less (or I do) and itíll take longer, but youíll still get to smoke!

barden
09-17-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
...

go cut your dealers guts open hes ripping you off with exedrin and oregano.. well its 335 am and i need to go to sleep i have chemistry at 10 oclock only one more post

Sigh.

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^
First time on many drugs will lead to no reaction. Try it again, and if nothing happens, try it again after that, but donít wait ages. Wait like a month.

Um, how much did you put in the Brownies?

Cause you need a lot in brownies. Here I use a whole bankie (I know you guys donít use the same terms as us) of sifted and finely crushed marijuana. Itís probably just under a third of the entire mix.

It's not my first time, it's like my tenth time. But, I still have some stuff, so maybe I'll try it again in a week or so.

I don't know. My friend made them ... she used like half of an eighth (I think) ... and sauteed it into the butter and then put the butter in the brownies. But I mean <i>she</i> got high off of less than half of what I ate...

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
...

go cut your dealers guts open hes ripping you off with exedrin and oregano.. well its 335 am and i need to go to sleep i have chemistry at 10 oclock only one more post

I'm pretty sure this wasn't oregano. It sure didn't smell like oregano, <i>all over my house.</i> :p And it worked fine for my friend, so I know it's me not the weed... Anyway, I'm quite fond of my "dealer", and regardless, she's far too hot to die.

barden
09-17-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Never Nohen


It's not my first time, it's like my tenth time. But, I still have some stuff, so maybe I'll try it again in a week or so.

I don't know. My friend made them ... she used like half of an eighth (I think) ... and sauteed it into the butter and then put the butter in the brownies. But I mean <i>she</i> got high off of less than half of what I ate...

I meant the ecstasy!

Itís a chemical reaction in your brain, itíll happen!

I donít know how much an eighth isÖ Iím sorry
:(

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^


An hour is about when I start to feel things after eating Brownies. Hang in there, you never knowÖ

And if Iím smoking a harsh joint, my best advice is smoke like youíre tasting wine.

Put a little in your mouth, then breathe it in with a lot of air. Keep repeating. Youíll cough less (or I do) and itíll take longer, but youíll still get to smoke!

I'll try that. I don't know, I'm using a pipe ... do you think it'd be easier smoking from something else?

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^


I meant the ecstasy!

Itís a chemical reaction in your brain, itíll happen!

I donít know how much an eighth isÖ Iím sorry
:(

Oh. Haha. Yeah... Well, but it did nothing for my friend either. I'm gonna call the friend I got it from, and see if he's had the same problem with other people or what.

Mmm... I don't really either, sorry. :p It's ... about $50 I'm told? But that probably doesn't help you either.

alexthestampede
09-17-2004, 02:47 AM
your brain is too massive for human drugs.. maybe if you combine crack cocaine with gas fumes it will take down even an advanced and superiour intellect such as your own

alexthestampede
09-17-2004, 02:48 AM
ask darcy or jimmy they prolly can help u out on this stuff

barden
09-17-2004, 02:48 AM
Pipes will get you higher faster.

I just like smoking a joint. Itís more social. And takes longer.


And Becca, may I recommend Mushrooms as your introduction drug?

Theyíre likeÖ The perfect Drug. Haha.

Not too hard or heavy, but gives you a good idea of everything.

barden
09-17-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Never Nohen


Mmm... I don't really either, sorry. :p It's ... about $50 I'm told? But that probably doesn't help you either.

Nah.

hehe. Sorry.

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^
Pipes will get you higher faster.

I just like smoking a joint. Itís more social. And takes longer.


And Becca, may I recommend Mushrooms as your introduction drug?

Theyíre likeÖ The perfect Drug. Haha.

Not too hard or heavy, but gives you a good idea of everything.

Ah, but see, <i>I</i> think ecstasy would be the perfect drug. For me at least. I was so excited to try it, I've been waiting to for years. And the girl I was gonna do it with ... it just would've been so awesome. I was really disappointed when it didn't pan out. Sigh.

But I just don't think I'm ready for any form of hallucinogens yet, mushrooms inc.luded. :\

barden
09-17-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Never Nohen


Ah, but see, <i>I</i> think ecstasy would be the perfect drug. For me at least. I was so excited to try it, I've been waiting to for years. And the girl I was gonna do it with ... it just would've been so awesome. I was really disappointed when it didn't pan out. Sigh.

But I just don't think I'm ready for any form of hallucinogens yet, mushrooms inc.luded. :\

Yeah, actually. I remember you talking about what you wanted from it.

Ecstasy is great. Just donít too much for too long or itíll just be a big self reflective and depressing experience.

But to start itís great.

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-17-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Never Nohen
Nah, I mean, I know I'm inhaling some (because, sure, I am coughing my lungs out - although this still wasn't my first time.) But regardless, even if I'm inhaling almost nothing at all ... I still think the fact that I ate like, seriously, a whole PILE of brownies would count for something. :P


<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Uh. Brownies take a while to kick in. If you ate a whole pile you should be uncomfortably stoned right now. Unless the brownie maker hasn't a fucking clue what they are doing.

Also at issue is the quality of the marijuana. And taking a hit, not inhaling and blowing it out is not going to get you high Rebecca Clinton.</font>

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-17-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Never Nohen

I don't know. My friend made them ... she used like half of an eighth (I think) ... and sauteed it into the butter and then put the butter in the brownies. But I mean <i>she</i> got high off of less than half of what I ate...


<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I knew it. It takes TWO OUNCES to make decent brownies. Leastways, that's what my friend does. His brownies implode my cranium.

She might be acting out what she expects being stoned to be because half of an <i>eighth</i> is fucking nothing. That's barely a bowl. I'm assuming that an eighth is an 1/8 of one ounce. Weed prices fluctuate throughout the country. An ounce of schwag in Texas is $50-60. Elswhere a half an ounce can be almost $100, and in the northeast, schwag is not worth buying because it is completely dried out and brown.</font>

barden
09-17-2004, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros



<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I knew it. It takes TWO OUNCES to make decent brownies. Leastways, that's what my friend does. His brownies implode my cranium.

She might be acting out what she expects being stoned to be because half of an <i>eighth</i> is fucking nothing. That's barely a bowl. I'm assuming that an eighth is an 1/8 of one ounce. Weed prices fluctuate throughout the country. An ounce of schwag in Texas is $50-60. Elswhere a half an ounce can be almost $100, and in the northeast, schwag is not worth buying because it is completely dried out and brown.</font>

Thatís quite a bit.

Here, itís pretty cheap. And you can find as high quality as you want, if you want to pay. Itís still cheaper then that though.

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-17-2004, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^


Thatís quite a bit.

Here, itís pretty cheap. And you can find as high quality as you want, if you want to pay. Itís still cheaper then that though.
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">2oz per pound of brownies sez my weed guru.

High quality nug is cheaper than $50 American an ounce? I find that rather hard to believe.</font>

barden
09-17-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">2oz per pound of brownies sez my weed guru.

High quality nug is cheaper than $50 American an ounce? I find that rather hard to believe.</font>

A guy I know sells Hydroponic, indoor plants, the sickest, stickest shit ever.

For a bank bag, which is quite a bit (Donít know if you gave them, but itís the most common amount of weed here, since all banks have those plastic coin bags and anyone can get their hands on them) for R500.

Thatís aroundÖ

$70.

Um, how much can you get for $70? Maybe link a picture? Of top qualityÖ.
Iíll tell you if itís more or less.

barden
09-17-2004, 04:40 AM
You forget, I live in South Africa.

We have perfect climate here, all year, and a natural Marijuana Belt down by the Eastern Cape. With our crime situation, more and more people grow and sell, meaning prices drop.

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-17-2004, 04:41 AM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I don't have any idea. I don't usually buy top quality because the lows are so fucking good here anyway.</font>

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-17-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^
You forget, I live in South Africa.

We have perfect climate here, all year, and a natural Marijuana Belt down by the Eastern Cape. With our crime situation, more and more people grow and sell, meaning prices drop.

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">True, true.

Texas gets the cheapest weed in america from what I understand.</font>

barden
09-17-2004, 04:42 AM
I get standard quality Swazi / Skunk mix (itís a nice line, nothing too fancy, but certainly not bad quality at all) for umÖ around $12.

For the same amount as the other quality shit I was talking about. But thatís stuff that is exceptional.

barden
09-17-2004, 04:44 AM
Iíll find you pictures, and tell you how much Iíd pay for that. Iím not bullshitting, promise. I have no need too.

barden
09-17-2004, 04:47 AM
<img src="http://www.crucible.org/Azure%20Green/Rswac.jpg">

This is maybe a quarter bankie.

So, for the sickets shit of 4 times that amount, I pay around $70.

For decent quality, Iíd pay $12.

For the shittest quality, Iíd pay less then a couple of dollars.

Seriously.

Never Nohen
09-17-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^


Yeah, actually. I remember you talking about what you wanted from it.

Ecstasy is great. Just donít too much for too long or itíll just be a big self reflective and depressing experience.

But to start itís great.

Originally posted by ^Agony_Imp^


Yeah, actually. I remember you talking about what you wanted from it.

Ecstasy is great. Just donít too much for too long or itíll just be a big self reflective and depressing experience.

But to start itís great.

Haha. My whole life is a big self reflective and depressing experience. ;) Only... Then I found the meaning of life, so now it's not so much with the depressing. (So hey, maybe I don't even need mushrooms!)

But yeah ... I'll give the X another go at some point. I don't imagine I'll take it - or any drug - that many times. Taking anything 'harder' than alcohol or weed is too much of a ritually significant experience for me, if I do it too often I'll get desensitized and it'll stop meaning anything. In which case, what's the point?

meow
09-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Never Nohen


I don't think I'm ready for acid yet. I tried X and <i>nothing fucking happened</i>. I think maybe the universe is trying to tell me something?

my best friend and I did E and the first time nothing happened for her either.

she takes a lot of caffeine pills with ephedrin in them, and i think that may have something to do with it.

jczeroman
09-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros



<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">An ounce of schwag in Texas is $50-60. Elswhere a half an ounce can be almost $100, and in the northeast, schwag is not worth buying because it is completely dried out and brown.</font>

It costs next to nothing here, although I do not partake.

mirrar
09-17-2004, 12:42 PM
i was stoned last night too. fuck yeah for my dealer coming home.

GlasgowKiss
09-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
its very possible to smoke and not "inhale" and be totally convinced that you are inhaling i dont know how to explain it but if you arent coughing uncontrollably your first tiem you arent doing it right.. try acid.. thers no dodging that high :D

Haha this is so true. Iv had a wee drag on a joint occasionally and its done nothing. Im not a big smoker so i never really fancy it.

Then one time i was comfortably drunk so i breathed in all i could and sat with it there for 4 seconds and exhaled. Man it hits you like a fucking brick.

A beautiful furry, brick, not unlike a hefty pillow.