View Full Version : My local NBC affilliate airs Extra before Conan.

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-16-2004, 10:00 PM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I mean really, what the fuck. The CBS affiliate shows Friends re-runs before Letterman.

I'm pretty sure Conan still airs at 2am in Houston. Perhaps Shannon can clear me up on this.</font>

bonsor
09-16-2004, 10:12 PM
Our CBS affiliate airs Entertainment Tongiht before craig kilborn, and our ABC affiliate doesn't even show the Jimmy Kimmel Show. I've never seen it for this reason.

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-16-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by ******
Our CBS affiliate airs Entertainment Tongiht before craig kilborn, and our ABC affiliate doesn't even show the Jimmy Kimmel Show. I've never seen it for this reason.

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">You're not missing too much. Kimmel is funny sometimes. Like when he pointed out that if Paul Hamm and Mia Hamm got married, she'd be Mia Hamm-Hamm. The joke loses some of its funny in text.

Our CBS affiliate airs two infomercials and then Kilborn at 2am.</font>

Ugly
09-16-2004, 10:31 PM
ever seen Kimmel's bit where he starts bleeping out random words for no reason and it sounds insanely dirty? Fucking genius.

I like Kimmel's bits but I don't think he's funny at all. His bits are up there sometimes with Conan's for just pure randomness. "Touch the Head game" & "The Tron Guy" are some great gags.

They need to ditch him and move all the writing staff over to Conan.