View Full Version : clean flicks

tootsie
09-16-2004, 11:37 AM
my parents will only watch movies from clean flicks (where they edit out all the 'bad' stuff from the movies). my mom and my uncle have never seen royal tenenbaums so i recommended it last nite and we watched it. they edited some of the stupidest stuff out. i asked my mom why they edit some really tame stuff out and she said oh no they dont, they only edit the worst stuff out to make it a PG13.

not true, they edited out the part where etheline tells henry that she hasnt slept with a man in 20 years or whatever.

i hate utah.

KrazeeStacee
09-16-2004, 11:39 AM
hahaha that's really weird... I don't see the point in watching a movie where shit is edited. Like two weeks ago, they had Pulp Fiction on some tv channel and it was edited. HOW DO YOU EDIT PULP FICTION?!

Axis of Action
09-16-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by KrazeeStacee
hahaha that's really weird... I don't see the point in watching a movie where shit is edited. Like two weeks ago, they had Pulp Fiction on some tv channel and it was edited. HOW DO YOU EDIT PULP FICTION?!

I got that beat; I saw an edited version of Bulworth. Half the movie was beeping.

tootsie
09-16-2004, 11:40 AM
yes, another stupid thing they edited out was on one of the james bond movies, he was laying on top of a girl and kissing her.

no grabby hands, nothing. just kissing.

its weird and strange.

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-16-2004, 11:41 AM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Utah is a strange place. I hope to never be stranded there.

There must be pod people in a secret bunker in the great salt desert.</font>