View Full Version : recent purchases!


KrazeeStacee
09-16-2004, 10:23 AM
<img src="http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00007KK3D.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">

<img src="http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000U0X20.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">

<img src="http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00007976T.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">

<img src="http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00026L8NK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">

<img src="http://www.ezsmoke.net/images/cigarettes-cartons/marlboro-red-box.jpg">

<img src="http://www.mtu.edu/parentnet/1998/pics/pizza.JPG">

<img src="http://www.newsline.umd.edu/photos/gaspump.jpg">

<img src="http://www.afn.co.kr/archives/diary/egg_muffin.jpg">

obscured01
09-16-2004, 10:28 AM
<font color="DAB9E8">American Splendor is an awesome movie.</font>

AuroraStar
09-16-2004, 10:29 AM
I only watched One Hour Photo to see Michael Vartan's pee-pee.

KrazeeStacee
09-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by obscured01
<font color="DAB9E8">American Splendor is an awesome movie.</font>
Yeah, someone (I think Hyperbole) mentioned it in the movies you hate thread and I couldn't believe it!

I love that movie so much, so I bought it and watched it last night. :love:

tootsie
09-16-2004, 10:34 AM
i bought this beautiful nightgown and robe set last nite....it was expensive though (expensive for me at least). 50 bucks. but i feel like a princess in it. so i guess its worth it. its heather grey and black, a favorite combination.

this afternoon i am going to cafe rio. umm diddly. i love that place more than anything.

Axis of Action
09-16-2004, 10:34 AM
I bought American Splendor before I saw it. :erm

recently?

http://www.20six.nl/pub/suus85/logo_everwood.jpeg
(season 1)

http://www.impawards.com/2004/posters/jersey_girl.jpg

http://www.munich-airport.de/Mediapool/Content/Bilder/Allresto/Burger/logo.gif

http://starocean.net/img/title.jpg

... probably other stuff

pink_ribbon_scars
09-16-2004, 10:39 AM
Recently not much, just food and transportation, really.

Going backwards in time -

Mc Donalds plain biscuit, hash brown and small coke
Diet Pepsi and mint gum

Uh, it doesn't get more exciting than that so I'll stop.

AuroraStar
09-16-2004, 10:45 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001I55ZQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://www.sonymusicstore.com/coverimages/SME_0101_C3K_092881.70Q_200x200_72dpi_RGB.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0226104036.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Slacker
09-16-2004, 10:50 AM
Some groceries, oh and some video game controller you plug into the tv and it has like 12000 old school nintendo and atari games on it.

lawson
09-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
Recently not much, just food and transportation, really.

Going backwards in time -

Mc Donalds plain biscuit, hash brown and small coke
Diet Pepsi and mint gum

Uh, it doesn't get more exciting than that so I'll stop.

dont you mean
http://www.mcdonalds.se/maten/html/bilder/frukost/hash.jpg
http://www.jacksonlocal.com/mcdonalds/images/susagebiscute.jpg
http://gates.comm.virginia.edu/com474/archives/ss01/europe/diary/15may/leslie_mcdonalds.jpg

Axis of Action
09-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Slacker
Some groceries, oh and some video game controller you plug into the tv and it has like 12000 old school nintendo and atari games on it.

you should probably buy this:
http://www.posterville.com/library/slacker.jpg

Criterion just released it on DVD.

pink_ribbon_scars
09-16-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by lawson


dont you mean
http://www.mcdonalds.se/maten/html/bilder/frukost/hash.jpg
http://www.jacksonlocal.com/mcdonalds/images/susagebiscute.jpg
http://gates.comm.virginia.edu/com474/archives/ss01/europe/diary/15may/leslie_mcdonalds.jpg

:)

pretty much, except you got to take out that meat patty and add in lots of hobos, and you've got me at my McDonalds. That place is seriously sketchy, there's always about 10 hobos milling around. But it's cool that it's "Sports McDonalds" so they have lots of memorobilia including an autographed MJ jersey and such.

Pleasure|Contempt
09-16-2004, 12:10 PM
http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/13-130-468-02.JPG
http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/20-146-546-04.JPG
http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/35-118-109-04.JPG
http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/35-100-007-01.JPG
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0201824701.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0201760312.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg


/geek