View Full Version : ITT: I post really sensative shit and watch mods delete all the rude responses.


Sapphire
09-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Sometimes when I'm alone, I cry. :cry:

the
09-15-2004, 03:25 PM
sometimes, when i'm alone, i chew my hair.

the
09-15-2004, 03:25 PM
i'm not really sensitive, am i :(

avian chaos
09-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Sometimes when I'm alone I stick my finger in my butthole.

beef curtains
09-15-2004, 03:32 PM
I had to wipe my cat's ass this morning. :erm

GlasgowKiss
09-15-2004, 03:33 PM
And sometimes when im along with your mother she cries.



Must run in the family. That and cocklust.

gpub
09-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by avian chaos
Sometimes when I'm alone I stick my finger in my butthole.

Damn that's hot

avian chaos
09-15-2004, 03:36 PM
This morning I took a bath with my boyfriend before he left for work and he said, "I have a boner, can I stick it in your ear?" and then I asked him if I could touch his butthole but he said no, so I asked him if I could touch his balls and he said okay, so I touched his balls and then swiftly poked his butthole.

SUCKER!

beef curtains
09-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by avian chaos
This morning I took a bath with my boyfriend before he left for work and he said, "I have a boner, can I stick it in your ear?" and then I asked him if I could touch his butthole but he said no, so I asked him if I could touch his balls and he said okay, so I touched his balls and then swiftly poked his butthole.

SUCKER!

:D

I used to threaten to spread one of my ex's buttcheeks...it terrified him :D

Sapphire
09-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Avian Chaos is just 2 cool 4 me.

Axis of Action
09-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by avian chaos
This morning I took a bath with my boyfriend before he left for work and he said, "I have a boner, can I stick it in your ear?" and then I asked him if I could touch his butthole but he said no, so I asked him if I could touch his balls and he said okay, so I touched his balls and then swiftly poked his butthole.

SUCKER!

I'm gonna teach him the Shocker.

Sapphire
09-15-2004, 04:27 PM
:rofl:

avian chaos
09-15-2004, 05:09 PM
two in the pink , one in the stink?

gpub
09-15-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by avian chaos
two in the pink , one in the stink?


Marriage material you are

noir cat
09-16-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by avian chaos
Sometimes when I'm alone I stick my finger in my butthole. Originally posted by So very sad about me
I had to wipe my cat's ass this morning. :erm
Originally posted by avian chaos
This morning I took a bath with my boyfriend before he left for work and he said, "I have a boner, can I stick it in your ear?" and then I asked him if I could touch his butthole but he said no, so I asked him if I could touch his balls and he said okay, so I touched his balls and then swiftly poked his butthole.
SUCKER! Did you smell it?

meow
09-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by So very sad about me
I had to wipe my cat's ass this morning. :erm

once is okay

my sister is constantly wiping her dog's ass. its disgusting. at least the dog isn't wiping it herself on the carpet

avian chaos
09-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by noir cat

Did you smell it?

No, we were in the bath tub so I figured it just smelled like fluffy bunches of bubbles :(

meow
09-22-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by avian chaos


No, we were in the bath tub so I figured it just smelled like fluffy bunches of bubbles :(

:rofl: