View Full Version : People who ride out storms are dumbasses. (i.e. my sister)

BeautifulLoser
09-15-2004, 09:28 AM
I guess she's not too far near the coast... an hour away... BUT HER HOUSE IS FULL OF WINDOWS!!

Hopefully she'll be ok. I haven't even talked to her yet, just my parents. But they didn't seem to concerned though.

At least she's not staying in New Orleans. There should be no one in New Orleans anymore. If there is any person staying in New Orleans to "ride out the storm", I will personally find them and punch them in the face. That is, if they don't drown before I can get to them.

twilightfadez
09-15-2004, 09:31 AM
well if you're an hour away from the coast it's much different from being right on the coast.

obscured01
09-15-2004, 09:31 AM
<font color="DAB9E8">They had the mayor of new orleans on the today show this morning and he was saying half the city relies on public transportation so there will be a whole lot of people who will have to ride it out, because they have no way out of the city.</font>

girls like boys
09-15-2004, 09:32 AM
hell, im in tennessee and we might get some flood rains.

severin
09-15-2004, 09:35 AM
so ivan the terrible is finally hitting?

they call it that stupid name even over here. it's kind of disgusting...

twilightfadez
09-15-2004, 09:43 AM
we're gonna have to wait and see if you do get massive 20 ft surf :/

BlueStar
09-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by obscured01
<font color="DAB9E8">They had the mayor of new orleans on the today show this morning and he was saying half the city relies on public transportation so there will be a whole lot of people who will have to ride it out, because they have no way out of the city.</font>

Exactly. And its this way in other non-big cities...i.e. the typical population doesn't use public transportation, but the lower income people do...and, thus, they can't leave the city.

The Gaddrow
09-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by BlueStar

Exactly. And its this way in other non-big cities...i.e. the typical population doesn't use public transportation, but the lower income people do...and, thus, they can't leave the city. So, when we are living in DC sans car and there is some terriorist threat or otherwise disaster, we will be totally fucked.

But at least we will be together :love:

meow
09-15-2004, 11:46 AM
i'd love to go somewhere that has been evacuated... it would be creepy to be the only one there

kind of like 28 days later

MercuryChild
09-15-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by meow
i'd love to go somewhere that has been evacuated... it would be creepy to be the only one there

kind of like 28 days later
yeah that would so rock. you could listen to some Godspeed while you walk around town!

that bitch kristin
09-15-2004, 11:51 AM
they said that they measured the waves an hour off the coast at 34 feet i think. all my roomies are from pascagoula, and their families had to evacuate. the other day they were comparing ivan to camile (sp), and his winds were stronger. i think we're all going to be in for a shit storm, but we're pretty safe way up here as it is.
so yeah, anyone on the coast is ivan bait.

that bitch kristin
09-15-2004, 11:52 AM
we're having a hurricane party at our house thursday! :jump :cheers:

sppunk
09-15-2004, 12:04 PM
They all deserve to die. I hope this storm doesn't pussy out like Frances.

that bitch kristin
09-15-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
They all deserve to die. I hope this storm doesn't pussy out like Frances.

OH WAIT MAYBE AFTER THE STORM YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT A NATIONAL DISASTER AND HOW IT GREATLY AFFECTED YOUR COMPASIONATE JOURNALIST HEART!

eat shit rat face.

sppunk
09-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by trykristin

OH WAIT MAYBE AFTER THE STORM YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT A NATIONAL DISASTER AND HOW IT GREATLY AFFECTED YOUR COMPASIONATE JOURNALIST HEART!

eat shit rat face. I wasn't talking to you, bitch.

sppunk
09-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Oh, and it's "natural" disaster you ignorant boob.

that bitch kristin
09-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Oh, and it's "natural" disaster you ignorant boob.

when it affects things on a grand scale LIKE IT"S GOING TO, it could be considered national.
yeah can't wait to see you pretend to feel something for the sake of some stupid article. typical self promoting journalist behavior. you suck.

meow
09-15-2004, 12:14 PM

when it affects things on a grand scale LIKE IT"S GOING TO, it could be considered national.

:rofl:

that bitch kristin
09-15-2004, 12:18 PM

well just take a look at what andrew did to florida, and maybe you're easily distracted brain will understand.

meow
09-15-2004, 12:19 PM

well just take a look at what andrew did to florida, and maybe you're easily distracted brain will understand.

:rolleyes:

don't get so defensive just because you screwed up

that bitch kristin
09-15-2004, 12:19 PM

:rolleyes:

don't get so defensive just because you screwed up
don't get so annoying because i'm right

meow
09-15-2004, 12:20 PM

don't get so annoying because i'm right

KrazeeStacee
09-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Where did this turn into yapfest?

KrazeeStacee
09-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Oh wait, when kristin posted. Nevermind.

meow
09-15-2004, 12:22 PM

its funny because you showed doubt yourself. now you insist you are right

meow
09-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by KrazeeStacee
Oh wait, when kristin posted. Nevermind.

now shes freaking out because someone pointed out she got a word wrong.

sppunk
09-15-2004, 12:24 PM

yeah can't wait to see you pretend to feel something for the sake of some stupid article. typical self promoting journalist behavior. you suck.

This isn't a nationa event. It's hitting Mobile Bay. I wish, though, it'd wipe your hellhole of Jackson, Miss., off the face of the planetl.

Back to point: It's a state emergency. You obviously have no clue what a national disaster is. If you think a storm hitting that bit of land is a GRAND SCALE, I pity your little world.

And I'm not going to be writing about a fucking storm, you dumb bitch.

ravenguy2000
09-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Hey everyone, what's for lunch?

sppunk
09-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000
Hey everyone, what's for lunch? I'm downing a few hurricanes. What about you?

meow
09-15-2004, 12:28 PM
i wish i had sex this morning

KrazeeStacee
09-15-2004, 12:32 PM
i wish i had sex this morning

Sex in the morning is one of the greatest things evar.

meow
09-15-2004, 12:33 PM

Sex in the morning is one of the greatest things evar.

getting woken up for the purpose of having sex then sleeping afterwards for another hour is the best thing ever.

KrazeeStacee
09-15-2004, 12:33 PM

getting woken up for the purpose of having sex then sleeping afterwards for another hour is the best thing ever.

Okay you win.

meow
09-15-2004, 12:34 PM

Okay you win.

but that didn't happen. i slept alone last night

that bitch kristin
09-15-2004, 12:35 PM

This isn't a nationa event. It's hitting Mobile Bay. I wish, though, it'd wipe your hellhole of Jackson, Miss., off the face of the planetl.

Back to point: It's a state emergency. You obviously have no clue what a national disaster is. If you think a storm hitting that bit of land is a GRAND SCALE, I pity your little world.

And I'm not going to be writing about a fucking storm, you dumb bitch.

andrew was a national disaster because of the billions of dollars in damage it did. if you think that ivan won't do any damage to a much less fortified area, you're the dumbass. they were already comparing him to camile, and she was one of the biggest natural disasters to hit the gulf. new orleans and parts of the mississippi coast are under the sea level, so they're really going to be hit hard.
now quit arguing word usage like the anal retentive freak you are. be someone else.

meow
09-15-2004, 12:37 PM

andrew was a national disaster because of the billions of dollars in damage it did. if you think that ivan won't do any damage to a much less fortified area, you're the dumbass. they were already comparing him to camile, and she was one of the biggest natural disasters to hit the gulf. new orleans and parts of the mississippi coast are under the sea level, so they're really going to be hit hard.

you just interchanged the words

now quit arguing word usage like the anal retentive freak you are.

he's a journalist, so what?

be someone else.

why would anyone ever want to be someone who they aren't?

sppunk
09-15-2004, 12:38 PM

now quit arguing word usage like the anal retentive freak you are. be someone else. Uh, fact check: You're the idiot that used the wrong word. I hope you get washed away by a tidal wave.

ravenguy2000
09-15-2004, 12:40 PM
Uh, fact check: You're the idiot that used the wrong word. I hope you get washed away by a tidal wave.

http://www.melanie.schoolteachers.co.uk/wave.JPG

BeautifulLoser
09-15-2004, 12:43 PM
Wow, my thread hit 2 pages!

Oh, wait, it's just kristin screaming about how she's always right. Nevermind. I should just go ahead and delete this.

meow

http://www.melanie.schoolteachers.co.uk/wave.JPG

wow, that looks SO REAL. where is that so I can go get my picture taken there and tell all my friends that I surf

meow
Originally posted by BeautifulLoser
Wow, my thread hit 2 pages!

Oh, wait, it's just kristin screaming about how she's always right. Nevermind. I should just go ahead and delete this.

noooo! my posts!!!!

ravenguy2000
09-15-2004, 12:45 PM

wow, that looks SO REAL. where is that so I can go get my picture taken there and tell all my friends that I surf

******land.

meow
09-15-2004, 12:47 PM

******land. i'll be there in an hour