View Full Version : Would Superman do it doggy style?

Ugly
09-15-2004, 02:03 AM
I don't think so. He's Superman. He's too much of a boyscout. He probably loves Lois tender, face to face and with gentle kisses and whispering sweet nothings.

Also - try to post as many superman jokes you can think of. The one from Hollow Man & that one where Lois is lying in bed looking pissed off.

But yeah, main point, does Superman do it the way animals do?

Quagmire
09-15-2004, 02:06 AM
he could only fuck superwoman because she's the only one who would have strong enough vaginal walls not to burst from his super sperm

severin
09-15-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by ******
he could only fuck superwoman because she's the only one who would have strong enough vaginal walls not to burst from his super sperm what is it? mallrats day?

Ugly
09-15-2004, 02:09 AM
I realize the mallrats "shotgun blast" argument but I think Superman can pull out before he cums. I mean, Jesus, Superman took Darksield on many a time and won.

The dude can at least pull out at Super-speed when he thinks he's going to ejaculate, fly halfway around the world and splooge all over starving Etheopians to give them much needed protien and back to bed in half a second before Lois lets out an "OH MY GOD!"

C33
09-15-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
The dude can at least pull out at Super-speed when he thinks he's going to ejaculate, fly halfway around the world and splooge all over starving Etheopians to give them much needed protien and back to bed in half a second before Lois lets out an "OH MY GOD!"
:rofl: