View Full Version : "My Counter-Strike won't work..."


AndySlash
09-14-2004, 10:22 AM
From http://fagsupport.ytmnd.com/

Be patient, it takes a bit to get to the good stuff.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://ytmnd.cdn.lntc.net/data/28011/sound.wav">

Varien
09-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by AndySlash
[B]:(

nevermind :cry:

AndySlash
09-14-2004, 10:27 AM
Whoa... echo.

AndySlash
09-14-2004, 10:27 AM
Seriously... delete your quote...

severin
09-14-2004, 10:33 AM
god, is that real??

Affectation
09-14-2004, 10:37 AM
I serisouly fucking hate everyone that plays counterstrike. Only fags like that think this is funny.

AndySlash
09-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by severin
god, is that real??

I can't tell.... so I pretend it is.

Varien
09-14-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Affectation
I serisouly fucking hate everyone that plays counterstrike.

Isle
09-14-2004, 12:26 PM
i remember someone here posted a link to cartoon thing about a nerd who sucks at counterstrike and goes on a killing spree at school. it was funny. we should get that posted in here

jack_kerouac03
09-14-2004, 12:40 PM
I aim and click but they don't die!!!!

C33
09-14-2004, 12:51 PM
omg

Mo
09-14-2004, 12:57 PM
'why do you have to be such a nohzi?'
:rofl:

killed radio star
09-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by AndySlash
From http://fagsupport.ytmnd.com/

Be patient, it takes a bit to get to the good stuff.



that's a good one. jewbacca.ytmnd.com is pretty funny too.

AndySlash
09-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by killed radio star


that's a good one. jewbacca.ytmnd.com is pretty funny too.

ECHO


echo


echo

Oranjes
09-14-2004, 05:15 PM
wtf,, is that a joke?

killed radio star
09-14-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by AndySlash


ECHO


echo


echo

fixed. sorry, i use firefox, so i don't get any background sounds. why'd you em<m>bed it anyway?

spfreak
09-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Isle
i remember someone here posted a link to cartoon thing about a nerd who sucks at counterstrike and goes on a killing spree at school. it was funny. we should get that posted in here

www.pwned.nl

bonsor
09-14-2004, 05:40 PM
wow, a prank call by the archetypal bratty white suburbanite shitheaded pc gamer with nothing to do but waste the time of people who are trying to make a living.


real funny.

Sapphire
09-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by spfreak


www.pwned.nl

:rofl: