View Full Version : Anyone want to trade for a Que! ext. CDR burner?

seign
08-03-2002, 11:02 PM
The topic says it all. I'm looking for a fair price or a decent trade for some boots for a Que! external SCSI CDr drive. It's in great condition and comes with all of its manuals, software and a case. I'd put it up on ebay, but I'm really more interested in trading it for either a new burner that is compatible with my laptop (USB or Firewire) or some bootlegs that I don't have (I lost most of mine in a fire several months back and I'm missing them every day). Of course if you want to trade me for a firewire or usb compatible drive, I can pay the difference or whatever you think is fair. Please don't email me unless your serious. I work 48 hours a week and go to school for another 12 and honestly don't have time to sort through a ton of email. If you have any questions concerning the drive or if you want me to snap some pictures of it, I can do that. In fact, I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them here in this topic. Here are the specs of the drive off the top of my head:

PC and Macintosh compatible
16X10X40
SCSI chord included (considering the fact that I have no use for it anymore)
Software included with the disc: Toast 4.1.1, Easy CD Creator, and Direct CD

Reply here or email me at: seign@comcast.net
Or you can ICQ me: 164637272

seign
08-03-2002, 11:05 PM
Heres a link to a .pdf with a picture and more complete technical information:

http://www.qps-inc.com/products/161040scsi.pdf

I'd also like to mention, I wouldn't mind trading for official pumpkin merchandise/memorabilia either. I don't have a collection but I wouldn't mind starting one. Some vinyl might be nice.

One last thing (I hate to keep editing this already), if it makes you feel any better, you can look up my feedback on ebay. My user name there is the same that it is everywhere else: seign. This link may work also:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=seign

[This message has been edited by seign (edited 08-04-2002).]