View Full Version : so apparently i grit my teeth in mys leep

Samsa
11-26-2002, 04:29 AM
i do it so loudly that my roommates can actually hear it :O that is disturbing. how embarassing. i seriously must be stressed or something.

on a better note...my doggie :)

my parents came over that was sort of tense. they were in my room and that was tense then they took me and bought me a falafel sandwich :D then they dropped me off at class where we , of all things, watched a video. lol. it was a pretty interesting video tho. then they took me to orchestra where i stayed 'till 10 pm. then they drove me home :O it was disturbing. my mom says my dad drives like a maniac :rolleyes: no more of a maniac than my mom. so that was a disturbing ride home and my discman was in the trunk so i just stared out the window looking for signs telling me how far away i was. and npr was having a '3rd symphony' evening or something. they played the 3rd symphony of all these people. then my dad flipped to basketball and it got even more boring.

but then i got home :)

so many changes :O since my sister has moved home she has brought furniture and chaos with her. there is so much new furniture in our house. mostly storage/shelving units. a dsl connection in the kitchen. a futon in my sister's room. a chair in my parents' room. there was all this shit in MY room that i made my sister get rid of. all sorts of weird cosmetics in the medicine cabinet. my sister is really really insane. like really insane. she kept bugging my mom about going to paris. it went like this 'so can i go to paris?' 'if there isn't a war yes' 'why does it matter if there's a war?' 'fine. you can go to paris even if ther'es a war' 'so can i go to paris if i want?' 'okay' 'i want to know if i can go to paris so you can pay for me' 'yes you can go to paris' 'will you give me money to go to paris?' 'yes' good god. like this convesrsation took place over the course of two hours with my sister running in and out of different rooms asking one or the other of my parents if she could go to paris and how air fare is really cheap and air canada is really safe.

the best part is my dog. i found my dog. i picked him up and id idn't let go of him for hours :D i just kept hugging him. my other sister is sort of going nutty too. she won't leave her room. and my dog was standing on my neck biting my hair. and my sister keeps like. yeah. she was being really crazy. but i'm home :D heh. sooo exciting. and my dog is sleeping in my room :) on his floor. that is the best of all. he is my baby.

ZERO
11-26-2002, 04:30 AM
get a splint. goodnight.

Samsa
11-26-2002, 04:31 AM
yeah i should probably get a rubber mouth guard. it's very bad for the teeth. and wow. i do it so loud. that amazes me. i wonder if i do other things in my sleep i don't know of. maybe this is why my head always hurts.

Samsa
11-26-2002, 04:32 AM
but my roommate told my mom she'd rather wake up to the sound of my grinding my teeth than the sound of me choking on my mouth guard :O

Affect
11-26-2002, 12:41 PM
I'd rather you just die.

noir cat
11-26-2002, 08:25 PM
Yeah, you should do something about your teeth grinding. When you get old, you may have no teeth left because you grinded them away. : )

So I guess being home must be nice. Picture of your doggy? I know you've put him/her/it up once, but then I guess you took it down, so I never saw it, I don't think.

PkPhuoko
11-26-2002, 08:33 PM
you already posted about this once before jackass

Samsa
11-26-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by undivinemartyr
Yeah, you should do something about your teeth grinding. When you get old, you may have no teeth left because you grinded them away. : )

So I guess being home must be nice. Picture of your doggy? I know you've put him/her/it up once, but then I guess you took it down, so I never saw it, I don't think.

:D yeah. do you need to go to a doctor to get a rubber mouth guard? or can you buy them at like cvs? i think you need to go to a doctor cuz they take a mold of your teeth or something. ugh. hmph.