View Full Version : ATTN: Nirvana traders.

MisterLove
07-31-2002, 09:20 PM
A few weeks ago I downloaded an MP3 of a studio Something in the Way Electric Version. Does anyone know what else was on the tape that this came on? I tried searching some Nirvana recording sessions but couldn't really even narrow down which this was from. Does anyone have any recordings of equal quality Nirvana unreleased songs / alternative takes. Commercial CD's are okay if *you* have the original copy. I haven't really listened to Nrivana in quite some time but reading an article about their unreleased stuff kind of sparked an interest I guess.

oh and if you have what I want an email with your list earns you a link to mine.

[This message has been edited by MisterLove (edited 07-31-2002).]

starlightvideoproductions
07-31-2002, 09:53 PM
I got tons of it. SitW electric was from one of the Peel sessions I believe. You can pretty much only get outtakes through commercial boots. Anyways, I've been out of the Nirvana loop for a while, but if you want to set up a trade, email me!

sweet17
08-03-2002, 04:04 PM
It's from the Peel Sessions. You can find it on the Smashing Pumpkins hub on the "Complete Radio Sessions" boot. Tremendous quality. If you can connect, I highly recommend it.

starlightvideoproductions
08-03-2002, 04:35 PM
There is a pre-fm I believe of that also. I don't have it however.