View Full Version : i wonder how it would make religious extremists feel

Isle
09-03-2004, 03:04 PM
if people started really immature protests in the street, shouting "allah is gay" and stuff. do you think that would cause a riot, among other things, or would they just give in to the funny of it all? this is a serious issue people.

Slacker
09-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Isle
if people started really immature protests in the street, shouting "allah is gay" and stuff. do you think that would cause a riot, among other things, or would they just give in to the funny of it all? this is a serious issue people.

I dont know about riot but the people acting like idiots would be dealt with as a person not showing respect and such

hereisnowhy
09-03-2004, 03:10 PM
I just don't see religious extremists giving in to the funny of it all.

mirrar
09-03-2004, 03:12 PM
why don't you give it a try and let us know how it turns out.

Mr. Rhinoceros
09-03-2004, 03:13 PM

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Look near, look far, I don't think anyone can find a bigger dunce than you.</font>

mxzombie
09-03-2004, 03:19 PM
they wouldn't give in to the funny because there's simply no funny to give in to.

Isle
09-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Look near, look far, I don't think anyone can find a bigger dunce than you.</font>

don't lie, you know i have a brain. a real stupid person couldn't be this stupid. i'm deep undercover.

Rider
09-03-2004, 05:58 PM

don't lie, you know i have a brain. a real stupid person couldn't be this stupid. i'm deep undercover.

right keep telling yourself that.

pyramidsonmars
09-03-2004, 06:00 PM

hahaha

Isle
09-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Rider

right keep telling yourself that.

see, my plan is working perfectly.