View Full Version : I was treated to a great dinner last night.

barden
08-28-2004, 03:36 AM
My roomate’s girlfriend Kelly and her friend Charlene prepared a 3 course meal for us at their house, then brought it to ours to cook. It was great.

Starters: Big mushrooms, with onion, bacon, parsley, cheese.

Main meal: Chicken Stir fry and rice.

Desert: Mini waffles with cream, chocolate, strawberries, with a big chocolate dipped strawberry on the side too.

We got kinda drunk too. I made some nice Amarula Dom Pedros afterwards as well.

I was so full! It was good food too.

Yum.

Although, I don’t think I’m interested in a relationship with Charlene. I wonder if I should carry the façade to keep the good food coming? Haw.

We already have to make it up to them for this one though.

The Light
08-28-2004, 03:39 AM
Keeping the food coming from the girl you don't really like sounds profitable. That's what I would do if there was a boy that was a great cook and wanted to cook for me simply out of the kindness of his heart.

barden
08-28-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by The Light
Keeping the food coming from the girl you don't really like sounds profitable. That's what I would do if there was a boy that was a great cook and wanted to cook for me simply out of the kindness of his heart.

Naw, apparently she likes me.

I don’t know. She’s nice, but eh… She’s interested in a relationship, and I cant see myself in one with her.

barden
08-28-2004, 03:45 AM
They washed the dishes too!

The Light
08-28-2004, 03:48 AM
THEY WASHED THE DISHES TOO? Commendable.

Yeah and didn't you just recently break it off with a girl that really meant something to you? That's too soon.

barden
08-28-2004, 03:57 AM
THEY WASHED THE DISHES TOO? Commendable.

Yeah and didn't you just recently break it off with a girl that really meant something to you? That's too soon.

Yup.

It is too soon, yes.

I thought about her way too much last night. Haha.

The Light
08-28-2004, 04:01 AM
;) I hope you're doing well without her or have at least gained some new wisdom.

barden
08-28-2004, 04:06 AM
;) I hope you're doing well without her or have at least gained some new wisdom.

Thank you
:)

barden
08-29-2004, 04:19 AM
I’m not satisfied with the attention this thread got.

Only The Light has good things to say! Or anything to say, at all.
Thank you, The Light.

You know, I feel like I’m on the brink of a good thing again. My money issues should be sorted out now, I got my 13th cheque bonus, I bought a new bed this morning….
I don’t know. Things need to improve! And I feel they are.