View Full Version : I have a bottle of vodka...


Shparticus
08-26-2004, 08:46 PM
...on my head. I had it in the freezer. And it's, like, 4000 Celsius in my room right now. There's this sheet of vapor pouring down over my face. Niiiiiice...

mxzombie
08-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Shparticus
...on my head. I had it in the freezer. And it's, like, 4000 Celsius in my room right now. There's this sheet of vapor pouring down over my face. Niiiiiice... i shaved my head so that i wouldn't need to wear bottles of vodka.

mewl
08-26-2004, 08:51 PM
my eyes are burning. dry or something.

mom told me to take it easy on the vodka so that's why i'm not drunk right now. although i would really like to be.

but this thread isn't about drinking... oh god.

it's starting to get really cold here at night.

Shparticus
08-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by mewl
my eyes are burning. dry or something.

mom told me to take it easy on the vodka so that's why i'm not drunk right now. although i would really like to be.

but this thread isn't about drinking... oh god.

it's starting to get really cold here at night.

Fuck you. I'm gonna move the bottle down to groin level in a minute.

mewl
08-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Shparticus
Fuck you. I'm gonna move the bottle down to groin level in a minute.

do i make you randy?

Shparticus
08-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by mxzombie
i shaved my head so that i wouldn't need to wear bottles of vodka.

I'm too fat and too white to shave my head. That just wouldn't be fair to anybody.

mxzombie
08-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Shparticus
I'm too fat and too white to shave my head. That just wouldn't be fair to anybody. i see. i was blessed with a perfectly (albeit large) shaped head. i am also tan.

Shparticus
08-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mewl


do i make you randy?

"Not just now, you don't," he said amiably, raising his voice over the hiss and batting away the rising billows of steam.

Shparticus
08-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by mxzombie
i see. i was blessed with a perfectly (albeit large) shaped head. i am also tan.

I've got tan arms and everything else is positively incandescent.

mxzombie
08-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Shparticus
I've got tan arms and everything else is positively incandescent. at least you don't have to spend money on batteries and lightbulbs.

mewl
08-26-2004, 09:00 PM
neat.

Shparticus
08-26-2004, 09:17 PM
The vodka got warm, so I've switched to a big package of frozen french-cut green beans. Stays on my head better.




Further bulletins as events warrant.

mewl
08-26-2004, 09:18 PM
i was drunk and playing with fire once and i burned the shit out of my hand. i put frozen stir fry mix on it and it was great.

mxzombie
08-26-2004, 09:19 PM
i am looking forward to updates.

Shparticus
08-26-2004, 10:19 PM
I had some wine. I feel better now.

meow
08-26-2004, 11:34 PM
i have a low skin temperature.