View Full Version : Some good Mike Tyson quotes.

Dead
08-24-2004, 02:20 AM
I accidentally found these while searching for Futurama quotes.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man - My style is impetuous. My defence is impregnable. And I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children - Praise be to Allah!"

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him." [Lennox fight]

"You got nothing coming, man. I'm going to enjoy this fight." [Holyfield fight]

"This is my career. I have children to raise. I have to retaliate. He butted me. Look at me. My kids will be scared of me." [After biting Holyfield]

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend." [On Ruddock]

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

"I'm on the Zoloft (medication) to keep from killing y'all."

"I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage."

"I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain."

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."

"I'm not Mother Teresa. But I'm also not Charles Manson!"

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."

Firmament
08-24-2004, 02:35 AM
He is about as sharp as a buttcheek!

Dead
08-24-2004, 02:36 AM
This has no quotes regarding the rape thing, I've heard him say some crazy stuff about that.

Dead
08-24-2004, 02:37 AM
Ah I found the quote I was talking about in 2 seconds:

"I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know, I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''

wHATcOLOR
08-24-2004, 02:37 AM
my truest friends know my feelings for tyson.

:love:

fallen though he is, he'll always harbor some vestige of the notion of 'hero' for me.

the only thing i believe in now is time. :(

Firmament
08-24-2004, 02:38 AM
http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

i_dont_live
08-24-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Dead

"I really dig Hannibal."

i can taste the layers of sweet, chewy irony.

distance
08-24-2004, 10:37 AM

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man - My style is impetuous. My defence is impregnable. And I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children - Praise be to Allah!"

this quote is better if you see the whole thing

there's also the one about stomping on testicles or something.

then there's also the one where he said he wished he had raped the girl that he was accused of raping.

Rider
08-24-2004, 10:50 AM
On His Wife:

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

Dead
08-24-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by distance

then there's also the one where he said he wished he had raped the girl that he was accused of raping.
I quoted that one already.

spa ced
08-24-2004, 03:25 PM
"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."

:rofl: :rofl:

distance
08-24-2004, 03:56 PM

I quoted that one already.

yeah, i saw that. i posted in response to the first post, without reading subsequent posts.

i have the entire 'i want to eat his children' audio clip as the ringtone on my phone.

Dead
08-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by distance

yeah, i saw that. i posted in response to the first post, without reading subsequent posts.

i have the entire 'i want to eat his children' audio clip as the ringtone on my phone.
I have that clip, what a maniac.