View Full Version : my animals have personalities just like me!

that bitch kristin
08-07-2004, 09:38 PM
my cat demands attention sometimes, but then wanders off whenever he chooses. he's very dominant, and very loving too. i think he's kinda like my baby. i know they can tell my emotion by the intonation of my voice, but this seems more like a connection to thoughts. he kills squirrels all the time cause he knows i hate them. he even sits on my car, and walks with me to the door when i get out of it. i love my kitty

vanilla
08-07-2004, 09:39 PM
i like comparing myself to animals too.

Nimrod's Son
08-07-2004, 09:40 PM
I bet your cats fuck their siblings, too.

that bitch kristin
08-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
I bet your cats fuck their siblings, too.

now now, i didn't say they were anything like you!

Ketchup
08-07-2004, 09:48 PM
that's not a nice thing to say about your animals.

Nimrod's Son
08-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by trykristin

now now, i didn't say they were anything like you! There's no need to cite the case of <i>Rubber v. Glue</i>

that bitch kristin
08-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
There's no need to cite the case of <i>Rubber v. Glue</i>

ggggggggggggggoooo away old man.

avian chaos
08-08-2004, 01:00 AM
Cats don't have personalities, they just have character traits that you project onto them because you want to believe that they actually give a shit about you, when in fact they'd drop you like a bag of bricks the second you stop feeding them and find some other trick.

Also, you don't really hate squirrels, either. This is just a character trait that you project onto yourself because you want to believe that your cat kills squirrels because he knows you hate them, when in fact you don't really hate squirrels because I said so.

Also, you have just entered the Matrix.

that bitch kristin
08-08-2004, 01:06 AM
ACTUALLY NO KIMMY! PSYCHOLOGY DOESN"T WORK AGAINST MY ANTI-PSYCHOLOGY MAGIC BELT!!@!@!@#@*shits*

and his name is tiger. he's the dominant cat. he chases all the other cats off, and sometimes even dogs. the other cats are just chill.
also, he won't run off because if we don't feed him, he sticks around and kills mice,lizards,frogs,squirrels, and anything else that dares to move fast and make squeaky noises.
he's neutered too so he won't roam for pussy.

avian chaos
08-08-2004, 01:07 AM
I don't care.

The point is your cat has no personality and you don't hate squirrels.

In fact, you love them.

that bitch kristin
08-08-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by avian chaos
I don't care.

The point is your cat has no personality and you don't hate squirrels.

In fact, you love them.

yeah and sppunk works at the soup kitchen.:rolleyes:

avian chaos
08-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Rocky & Bullwinkle was, nay, IS your favorite tv show.

You used to masturbate to old episodes of Secret Squirrel. I know, Morocco Mole is quite the looker, but you were in it for the squirrel. Just fucking admit it already. :rolleyes:

Ihaman
08-08-2004, 02:32 AM
It's really cool working at a veterinary clinic, you see how much people and their animals influence each other.

I like cat people, mostly...but people with larger-breed dogs are usually cooler than those with smaller breeds, especially when they're puppies. Whenever a Labrador retriever puppy comes in, the owner is always so chipper to see the people and their dog's reaction to their dynamics, it's awesome.

Gil
08-08-2004, 02:33 AM
i need more posts. +<gh>1

yo soy el mejor
08-08-2004, 02:41 AM
OH SO YOUR CAT LOOKS LIKE A HORSE AND WEARS TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND POSTS PICTURES OF HIMSELF ALL OVER THE INTERNET?

THATS TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME!

Ihaman
08-08-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor
OH SO YOUR CAT LOOKS LIKE A HORSE AND WEARS TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND POSTS PICTURES OF HIMSELF ALL OVER THE INTERNET?

:rofl:

avian chaos
08-08-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor

:rofl: :rofl:

Holy shit... Post of the night.