View Full Version : spinoff: would you fuck someone of the opposite gender that shared your first name

Mooney
08-05-2004, 11:29 PM
and if yes, would it make you feel kind of funny inside?

Eulogy
08-05-2004, 11:32 PM
yes and no.

Toby
08-05-2004, 11:33 PM
why the fuck not?

sawdust restaurants
08-05-2004, 11:33 PM
I had an friend named Chris who eventually moved away. We were tight. By the time we were 18, she was obscenely hot, so while I would have fucked her, she probably wouldn't have fucked me.

sawdust restaurants
08-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Eulogy
yes and no.

Now members of the same gender ... duh, yeah

mxzombie
08-05-2004, 11:34 PM
you could make other people think you're masturbating because you'd be yelling out your own name.

mxzombie
08-05-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by mxzombie
you could make other people think you're masturbating because you'd be yelling out your own name. i mean it's still kinda weird to yell out your own name while masturbating, but you know. it's possible.

Eulogy
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants

Now members of the same gender ... duh, yeah

Was I misunderstood?

I meant yes to the question and no to the follow-up.

neopryn
I would fuck anyone of the opposite gender at this point.

I don't know too many girls named Nate anyway.

stefanie
08-05-2004, 11:36 PM
i wouldn't trust a guy named stefanie. :/

mxzombie
08-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by stefanie
i wouldn't trust a guy named stefanie. :/ what about stefan? you could call him stef.

Eulogy
Originally posted by neopryn
I would fuck anyone of the opposite gender at this point.

Yeah totally.

Well wait. That's actually not true at all. My only problem is having standards that are way too fucking high. bah!

neopryn
Originally posted by mxzombie
i mean it's still kinda weird to yell out your own name while masturbating, but you know. it's possible. Not only do I do that, I also look in the mirror.

Lie
It would make me feel pretty funny if I even met a guy who had my first name.

Theoretically speaking, though, I don't think I would really think twice about it because just being that physically involved with a person makes it pretty clear who is who.

However, if, theoretically, I fucked a guy who somehow was named Elisabeth and also looked even vaguely like me, that would creep the shit out of me.

Ugly
Originally posted by stefanie
i wouldn't trust a guy named stefanie. :/

your avatar just inspired me to play some tetris. attagirl. you win a cookie.

Lie
08-05-2004, 11:38 PM
I had an friend named Chris who eventually moved away. We were tight. By the time we were 18, she was obscenely hot, so while I would have fucked her, she probably wouldn't have fucked me.

Chris is like the obvious name for this kind of thing, though, so it barely counts.

mxzombie
08-05-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
Not only do I do that, I also look in the mirror. that's awesome

Lie
08-05-2004, 11:41 PM
For the sake of argument, though, if I were fucking someone who had the same name as me, I wouldn't yell their name out during sex. I just wouldn't, not because it would be creepy, but just because there's like no point in that.

sawdust restaurants
08-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Lie
Chris is like the obvious name for this kind of thing, though, so it barely counts.

Yeah, this is the weird thing. I mean, the odds of my having sex with someone named Chris sometime in my life aren't high, but they're relatively high. I've been tight with three or four girls named Chris, and though none of those relationships evolved past friendship, it was still kind of weird.

Especially when one of them would call, like she did the other day, and be like, "Yo, this is Chris." And I'd be like, "Man, that's weird."

Mayfuck
08-06-2004, 12:03 AM
what is this a spinoff of anyway

Liquid-J
08-06-2004, 12:04 AM
totally

Ann Ominous
08-06-2004, 12:05 AM
I call out my own name during sex anyway.

Lie
08-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Yeah, this is the weird thing. I mean, the odds of my having sex with someone named Chris sometime in my life aren't high, but they're relatively high. I've been tight with three or four girls named Chris, and though none of those relationships evolved past friendship, it was still kind of weird.

Especially when one of them would call, like she did the other day, and be like, "Yo, this is Chris." And I'd be like, "Man, that's weird."

I had a friend named Elizabeth who actually went by her full name like I do and we fell out of contact but she called me like a year later and I heard this voice on the other end of the line sort of do this audible smirk and say, "Hi, this is Elizabeth." And while her voice doesn't really sound like mine, it's sort of low and full like mine and I had no idea it was her and I said, "Who?" and this person who sounded kind of the way my voice sounds in my head laughed and was like, "This is Elizabeth," and I had this total twilight zone moment.

So having phone sex with anyone with my name is right out. As long as I could see them it would probably be okay.

Ghetto_Squirrel
08-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Absolutely not.

sawdust restaurants
08-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Lie
I had a friend named Elizabeth who actually went by her full name like I do and we fell out of contact but she called me like a year later and I heard this voice on the other end of the line sort of do this audible smirk and say, "Hi, this is Elizabeth." And while her voice doesn't really sound like mine, it's sort of low and full like mine and I had no idea it was her and I said, "Who?" and this person who sounded kind of the way my voice sounds in my head laughed and was like, "This is Elizabeth," and I had this total twilight zone moment.

So having phone sex with anyone with my name is right out. As long as I could see them it would probably be okay.

There should be more stupid sex threads in which Netphorians can share awesome stories like this one.

pastor
08-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Ghetto_Squirrel
Absolutely not.

What about someone of the same gender, wise guy?

relaxor!
08-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Sure. But I'd wear my favorite personalized t-shirt so that I would be able to hold onto some kind of self.

pastor
08-06-2004, 12:16 AM
I'd only fuck a guy with my first name if he also shared my last name. Otherwise, it'd just be creepy.

Lie
08-06-2004, 12:28 AM
There should be more stupid sex threads in which Netphorians can share awesome stories like this one.

I was disappointed when I realized it was her. For a second I thought I'd actually managed to contact myself from another dimension.

pastor
08-06-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Lie
I was disappointed when I realized it was her. For a second I thought I'd actually managed to contact myself from another dimension.

Did it make you bilocation-curious?

Lie
08-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by pastor
Did it make you bilocation-curious?

No, that's just sick and wrong.

pastor
08-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Lie
No, that's just sick and wrong.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Not when you could be hard for yourself.

pastor
08-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself. Not when you could be hard for yourself.

This would be the motto imprinted on all the currency of my dictatorship. "E Pluribus Unum" my ass.*

*I heard that quip about my flowering anal-genital warts that you thought in your head, Elizabeth. And I don't like it.

Axis of Action
08-06-2004, 12:45 AM
The first girl I ever had a major fucking crush on was named Samantha.

meow
08-06-2004, 01:14 AM
i'm not going to scream my own name during sex

DeviousJ
08-06-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Lie
For the sake of argument, though, if I were fucking someone who had the same name as me, I wouldn't yell their name out during sex. I just wouldn't, not because it would be creepy, but just because there's like no point in that.

You could shout out your own name though. Like 'go me!'

machinaddict
08-06-2004, 07:48 AM
yes

the
08-06-2004, 07:53 AM
i know an azn guy named AN.
he's hot :o

mirrar
08-06-2004, 07:54 AM
sure why not. it would be funny, not weird.

The Light
08-06-2004, 06:11 PM
My name is orignally an Irish men's name so it would be plausible, I guess.

Nimrod's Son
08-06-2004, 06:12 PM
It wouldn't make any difference to me.. although I could call out my own name and talk dirty to myself and she'd think I was talking to her.

Lie
08-06-2004, 06:56 PM
*I heard that quip about my flowering anal-genital warts that you thought in your head, Elizabeth. And I don't like it.

That wasn't me, it was her. I'm Elisabeth.

sickbadthing
08-06-2004, 06:58 PM
I think I have.

Have I?

GreenEggsNSpam
08-06-2004, 07:02 PM
I only fuck my mom.
So it doesn't really matter about the name.

Dead
08-06-2004, 07:04 PM
No, but I would make sweet love with them.