View Full Version : when comic fans get serious

strange_one
07-26-2004, 08:51 AM
<font color=33FFFF> this is fairly fucked up. a post by Mark Millar, who if you didn't know is writer of The Ultimates and Wanted

http://www.millarworld.net/index.php?showtopic=33260

</font>

Dead
07-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Bummer, the site won't load.

Ugly
07-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Milar sez: I see ANY of these people I will glass them. Seriously.

The dude is definitely an Irishman. Or a Scotsman. Or whatever drunken European nationality that he is.

strange_one
07-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Dead
Bummer, the site won't load.
<font color=33FFFF> I think it sort of crashed for a while due to user overload. works fine now.

a brief rundown of it was that a group of guys on the Bendis boards made a 'hitlist' of girls they'd like to rape at conventions and so forth. the list was exposed and the Bendis boards shut down, and now everyone is wanting the guys that made the list get taken in by the authorities.

something like that</font>

strange_one
07-26-2004, 01:06 PM
<font color=33FFFF> unless Dead you're referring to the site Millar links in the first post - I think that got taken down pretty fast</font>

Dead
07-26-2004, 01:08 PM
Nah I'm talking about your link, still won't load. But I get the basic idea from your subsequent explanation.

That's pretty screwed up. I wonder if they were serious. Was Vampirella on it?

strange_one
07-26-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Dead

That's pretty screwed up. I wonder if they were serious. Was Vampirella on it?
<font color=33FFFF> they were all wives and girlfriends of other people in the industry and those that travel around to the conventions, I think. so yeah, lots of pissed off boyfriends in that thread</font>

severin
07-26-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by The Magic Funk
i've got dr. jean grey on my rape list

rogue would be on there, but i'm leaving her out for obvious reasons hehe, she'd not only take your life juice, but your life...