07-21-2004, 08:48 PM
it's abooouuuut wine.

it's abouuuuut beaaards.

sleeper
07-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
On MTV2. (Well it was 120 Minutes.)

What's all that about?

did it bother you, or were you happy for it? stuff like that really irritates me

DeviousJ
07-24-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by sleeper

did it bother you, or were you happy for it? stuff like that really irritates me

Their videos really irritate you? Or the fact I was ambiguous about my reaction? :warp:

Sure, I liked it - I was just surprised. I didn't know MTV here had even heard of them, much less expect them to play a video. I only have The Creek Drank The Cradle too, I knew they/he put out another record but as far as I was aware they were both taken from the same bunch of recordings, but this song sounded fairly different to the Creek stuff.

DeviousJ
07-24-2004, 06:42 PM
Well smack my ass

sleeper
07-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

Their videos really irritate you? Or the fact I was ambiguous about my reaction? :warp:

Sure, I liked it - I was just surprised. I didn't know MTV here had even heard of them, much less expect them to play a video. I only have The Creek Drank The Cradle too, I knew they/he put out another record but as far as I was aware they were both taken from the same bunch of recordings, but this song sounded fairly different to the Creek stuff.

i meant it annoys me when mtv or big radio stations absorb these indie bands. especially the ones i like. i havent seen the videos, i think i will now

sleeper
07-24-2004, 08:11 PM
i just saw the video for "naked as we came" and its quite good. its the exact mood, tone, and feel of his music. actually, pretty much everything about him is exactly representative of his music