View Full Version : i ran over a baby bird today


noyen
07-15-2004, 07:51 PM
http://www.noyen.org/gallery/albums/album44/aag.sized.jpg

http://www.noyen.org/gallery/albums/album44/aah.sized.jpg

enjoy.

Liquid-J
07-15-2004, 08:03 PM
why

bonsor
07-15-2004, 08:10 PM
<font color="0084ff">i was in the car with my friend who just moved down to florida and she had said she had never seen an armadillo and then out of nowhere, an armadillio ran into the road and i hit it :(.

mxzombie
07-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by ******
<font color="0084ff">i was in the car with my friend who just moved down to florida and she had said she had never seen an armadillo and then out of nowhere, an armadillio ran into the road and i hit it :(. </font>there are armadillos all over the place here since my city has a lot of wooded areas. there are always dead armadillos and opossums on the road.

noyen
07-15-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
why

it was an accident. a nest is right above an entrance to the building near the parking lot and there are these little baby birds all over the place. this one decided to try to fly as i was pulling away.

though, i helped save some ducks last week. the mother walked over a storm drain and the ducklings all followed over and they all fell in. i think someone posted a picture here not too long ago illustrating the exact same thing. we hooked up a winch to a truck and lifted the grate and climbed down to fish them all out.

mxzombie
07-15-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by noyen


it was an accident. a nest is right above an entrance to the building near the parking lot and there are these little baby birds all over the place. this one decided to try to fly as i was pulling away.

though, i helped save some ducks last week. the mother walked over a storm drain and the ducklings all followed over and they all fell in. i think someone posted a picture here not too long ago illustrating the exact same thing. we hooked up a winch to a truck and lifted the grate and climbed down to fish them all out. http://www.aop.com/images/DistributorProductPhotos/LoRes/Good-Samaritan.jpg

3Marlon3Brando
07-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by ******
<font color="0084ff">i was in the car with my friend who just moved down to florida and she had said she had never seen an armadillo and then out of nowhere, an armadillio ran into the road and i hit it :(. </font color="0084ff">

good thing she didnt say that she had never met her father.

wondercunt
07-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by 3Marlon3Brando


good thing she didnt say that she had never met her father.

hahaha :rofl:

noyen
07-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by mxzombie
http://www.aop.com/images/DistributorProductPhotos/LoRes/Good-Samaritan.jpg

don't tell anyone i have feelings. :(

mxzombie
07-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by noyen
don't tell anyone i have feelings. :( i wasn't mocking, i was commending you.

bonsor
07-15-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 3Marlon3Brando


good thing she didnt say that she had never met her father. it would been cool if she said she'd never met siadoregishina.

really really cool.

barden
07-16-2004, 03:37 AM
As I clicked on the thread I thought to myself, ‘I wonder if he took any pixtures’.