View Full Version : Hurry! Click here! Drug talk! Drug debate! Click before it's too late!!

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 02:10 PM
Okay, so I've been spending most of my day sitting here reading stuff on www.erowid.org and I want to discuss stuff now.

LSD is a great drug.

discuss.

Isle
07-14-2004, 02:12 PM
yes, discuss

Quagmire
07-14-2004, 02:14 PM
never done it. around here it's sorta a drug that isnt in the social scene anymore. around here it's weed, coke, speed for the most part and some extascy but not really

silent1
07-14-2004, 02:17 PM
it was good. it gets old though. i think i burned myself out on it. but i definitley would suggest experimenting.

cap'n jazz
07-14-2004, 02:20 PM
i like drugs

i would try lsd

Dr Riot
07-14-2004, 02:21 PM
That 'Yeah, we do drugs we are so fucking cool' attitude is not really that fucking cool.

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 02:22 PM
Well since you people suck, here's some shit I read that I found interesting...
In Science 30 April 1972, Volume 172 Number 3982 p. 431-440 there was an article by Norman I. Dishotsky, William D. Loughman, Robert E. Mogar and Wendell R. Lipscomb titled "LSD and Genetic Damage - Is LSD chromosome damaging, carcinogenic, mutagenic, or teratogenic?". They reviewed 68 studies and case reports published 1967-1972, concluding "From our own work and from a review of literature, we believe that pure LSD ingested in moderate doses does not damage chromosomes in vivo, does not cause detectable genetic damage, and is not a teratogen or carcinogen in man."

Well, there's the study by Sidney Cohen which was cited here
recently, Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 130, 1960. The
following is from Jay Stevens' Storming Heaven: "Cohen surveyed a sample of five thousand individuals who had taken LSD twenty-five thousand times. He found and average of 1.8 psychotic episodes per thousand ingestions, 1.2 attempted suicides, and 0.4 completed suicides. 'Considering the enormous scope of the psychic responses it induces,' he concluded, 'LSD is an astonishingly safe drug.'"

Lethal (toxic) doses of LSD are conservatively several tens of
thousands of times as much as a normal dose, making it (in the toxic
sense) one of the safest drugs known. See section on Pharmacology for
description of bodily side-effects.

The LD50 for psilocybin (active ingredient in mushrooms) is 275 mg/kg
i.v. in mice. Of course, it would take lots more p.o. to kill someone.

The reported LD50 values for LSD are 46, 16.5, 0.3 mg/kg I.V. for mice,
rats, and rabbits, respectively. Again, it's hard to accurately translate
these numbers to oral values.

Note that an average human dose is 0.001 mg/kg, ie, 1 microgram/kg, ie,
1 part per billion by weight.

"A maximum concentration of 2-8 ng/ml [Plasma concentration of LSD]
was reached 1.0-1.25 h after an oral dose of 160 ug.
...[A] value of 2.9 h for the elimination half-life of LSD from
plasma [was reached].
[Upshall, D.G., Wailling, D.G.: The determination of LSD in
human plasma following oral administration.
Clinica Chimica Acta 36, 67-73 (1972)]

Second of all, LSD and its metabolites are detectable in the urine
for much longer than one hour.

"LSD and its metabolites were still detectable in human urine for
as long as 4 days after the ingestion of 0.2 mg of the drug.
[Faed, E.M., McLeod, W.R.: A urine screening test of lysergide.
Journal of Chromatographic Science. 11, 4-6 (1973)]

Note that standard, cheap initial drug screening does not use
chromatography or mass-spectrometry, and does not look for LSD.

cap'n jazz
07-14-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Dr Riot
That 'Yeah, we do drugs we are so fucking cool' attitude is not really that fucking cool.

That 'OMG I'm so above you people who put stuff in yr bodies' attitude bores me to fucking tears. Shut up.

Ensoul
07-14-2004, 02:27 PM
thats a pretty cool site.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/images/leary.jpg

like whoa.

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Dr Riot

I agree, people who do drugs simply to be 'cool' are dumbshits.

Geek USA
07-14-2004, 02:28 PM
i like drugs. coke is boring. i would do lsd.

i love dextromethorphan :(

Quagmire
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

KrazeeStacee

But then again, people who don't realize that there are other reasons to do drugs are also dumbshits.

silent1
07-14-2004, 02:31 PM
i'm burnin i'm burnin i'm burnin i'm burnin for you.

cap'n jazz
07-14-2004, 02:31 PM

But then again, people who don't realize that there are other reasons to do drugs are also dumbshits.

See this was my point then I saw your reply to whatever his name is and felt a bit bad

meow
07-14-2004, 02:33 PM
i'd try LSD

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 02:38 PM
My best friend smokes pot, but that's it. She didn't even start doing that until just recently. She's interested in trying shrooms, but she says she would NEVER do lsd. It irritates the mess out of me because her main reason is because "it buns holes in your brain"...sometimes I just want to shake her. I'm hoping that once she tries shrooms, she'll be a little more willing to try lsd. I've always suspected that LSD was one of the safer drugs out there, and after reading all that today...I've realized that's true. It just upsets me that she feels the drug is horrible because it's (semi) synthetic and that it's called 'acid' so it must be bad for you.

:noway:

I_was_aborted
07-14-2004, 02:38 PM
If you want a real true shamanic life changing experience looking into Ayahuasca. Its more powerful that mushrooms, lsd....pretty much anything. And its a natural brew used by ancient tribes in several places. But be careful...its not really for the faint of heart.

christian zombie vampires
07-14-2004, 02:39 PM
i knew a guy who was in med school. he was really smart. he took LSD once and went insane and is now a loser. seriously. all it takes is one time if you're the wrong kind of person or in the wrong kind of mindset. i've also known people who've done thousands of tabs (i have a friend who has taken 100 hits at once) and are successful.

meow
07-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by I_was_aborted
If you want a real true shamanic life changing experience looking into Ayahuasca. Its more powerful that mushrooms, lsd....pretty much anything. And its a natural brew used by ancient tribes in several places. But be careful...its not really for the faint of heart.

how long does it last?

Geek USA
07-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by thrillhouse
i knew a guy who was in med school. he was really smart. he took LSD once and went insane and is now a loser. seriously. all it takes is one time if you're the wrong kind of person or in the wrong kind of mindset. i've also known people who've done thousands of tabs (i have a friend who has taken 100 hits at once) and are successful.

like, insane how??

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 02:42 PM

I'd love to do something like that...but don't think I ever could. :(

Rockin' Cherub
07-14-2004, 02:44 PM
i've tried mushrooms once but it didn't work.

KrazeeStacee

Exactly...but if you're ignorant to that, you probably shouldn't be taking it in the first place.

BTW...how did he go 'insane' exactly?

KrazeeStacee
Originally posted by Rockin' Cherub
i've tried mushrooms once but it didn't work.

How much did you take?

Rockin' Cherub
07-14-2004, 02:45 PM

How much did you take?
don't remember. it wasn't too little i think.

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 02:47 PM

don't remember. it wasn't too little i think.

well

Rockin' Cherub
07-14-2004, 02:48 PM

well
maybe i'm just too strong so drugs won't harm me anymore.

Dr Riot
07-14-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by cap'n jazz

That 'OMG I'm so above you people who put stuff in yr bodies' attitude bores me to fucking tears. Shut up.

LOL! I knew I would get some response :p

Actually all I've done are weed and shrooms a couple of times but I'm not one of those addicts and I don't talk about it.

Ihaman
07-14-2004, 02:49 PM
I miss acid when it felt like I was a child during recess...alas I can't even do it anymore without questioning reality.

It really sucks when you ruin something amazing with something like reality.

christian zombie vampires
07-14-2004, 02:50 PM
he couldn't handle it mentally and was crying and incomprehensible and had to be hospitalized and drop out of school and see a shrink for several months and tried to kill himself and almost got sent to a mental ward before becoming somewhat normal again. all because of LSD. now, he had never done a psychedlic or even weed before, which i guess could be bad. and he said it wasn't laced or anything because his friend did it too and was fine but you never know. that's the other big thing to watch out for.

I_was_aborted
07-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by meow

how long does it last?

4 to 8 hours...Erowid.org has some info on it. It involves plants containing DMT and an maoi inhibitor.

The visuals from this experience are more like real 3d visions instead of distortion of normal reality, but if using an maoi certain dietary restrictions must be followed for about 2 days before and a day after you do it.

Its more considered a medicine than a drug in certain countries such as Peru, they give it to Shaman in training, childred as young as 13 have had several visions and healing sessions.

noyen
07-14-2004, 02:59 PM
i've done so much lsd and ecstacy that there is no point in me trying to relive any great experience i had in the past. that's not saying i won't do any of it again, it's just that i have stopped taking psychedelics. i think they are great for the budding young mind. the only things i do regularly are marijuana and mushrooms. i want the next time i take acid to be the time the mothership comes and picks me up.

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 02:59 PM
he couldn't handle it mentally and was crying and incomprehensible and had to be hospitalized and drop out of school and see a shrink for several months and tried to kill himself and almost got sent to a mental ward before becoming somewhat normal again. all because of LSD. now, he had never done a psychedlic or even weed before, which i guess could be bad. and he said it wasn't laced or anything because his friend did it too and was fine but you never know. that's the other big thing to watch out for.

Actually, it's pretty hard to 'lace' acid.

As for him flipping out like that...I think it's a bit hard to believe that it was all solely because of LSD. A balanced person with a sound mind would not react to LSD like that, unless they took insane amounts...which I doubt your friend did.

A diagnostic issue dealth with explicitly in only a few papers is that of LSD-precipitated major functional illnesses, e.g. affective disorders or schizophrenia. In other words, many of these so called LSD psychoses could be other illnesses that were triggered by the stress of a traumatic psychedelic drug experience. Some of the same methodological issues described earlier affect these studies, but they are, on the averagem better controlled, with more family and past psychiatric history available for comparison.

noyen
07-14-2004, 03:00 PM
hey krazee, talk about mk II ultra.

meow
07-14-2004, 03:00 PM

4 to 8 hours...Erowid.org has some info on it. It involves plants containing DMT and an maoi inhibitor.

The visuals from this experience are more like real 3d visions instead of distortion of normal reality, but if using an maoi certain dietary restrictions must be followed for about 2 days before and a day after you do it.

Its more considered a medicine than a drug in certain countries such as Peru, they give it to Shaman in training, childred as young as 13 have had several visions and healing sessions.

you are very knowledgable when it comes to mind-altering substances.

I_was_aborted
07-14-2004, 03:08 PM
I don't like putting shit into my body unless I know what its doing and how its doing it.

I'm also pretty hard to "freak out" or whatever so since I'm able to keep my cool under most any mind altering experience it allows me work within those states allowing me to better understand them.

Some read about bird watching, I just read about psychedelics and their use.

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 03:18 PM
I don't like putting shit into my body unless I know what its doing and how its doing it.

I'm also pretty hard to "freak out" or whatever so since I'm able to keep my cool under most any mind altering experience it allows me work within those states allowing me to better understand them.

mpp
07-14-2004, 03:37 PM

i'd like to hear some stories

maybe PM's would be better...maybe everyone would like to hear them

that bitch kristin
07-14-2004, 05:56 PM
so if you like shrooms would you like acid? at about the 4th hour of my 'trip' i got kinda tired of triping and started feeling a little anxiety when i couldn't fall asleep, and worrying that i would have some freaky dreams. My trip was pretty fucking awesome, and i was level headed the whole time since i called toby, but acid is 8 hours!
when do you have 8hours to devote to being high on a drug? on shrooms i just wanted to stay at home because the experience was so consuming, but i can't imagine enjoying a high that last that long....

I_was_aborted
07-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Take enough acid you'll trip for 13 or 14 hours. Deal with it? Thats why I take it...to trip. Heheh ya know? Its like....ya gotta be prepared to ride a wave whenever you take a psychedelic....but be prepared for a wave of any size, length or intensity. Thats what keeps me level, I'm totally open to any experience that comes to me. If you don't want to trip for 8 hours...don't take acid....don't even take shrooms. You shouldn't resist anything psychedelics try and reveal to you or else you'll only have a bad time.

Mayfuck
07-14-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm above doing drugs.

I_was_aborted
07-14-2004, 06:05 PM
I have a feeling if you took a good dose of psychedelics that you would change quite a bit. It would strip away a lot of that bullshit you need to get rid of.

Mayfuck
07-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Heh, no I've done acid before. I just wanted Maggie to read that and IM me :(

meow
07-14-2004, 06:20 PM
You shouldn't resist anything psychedelics try and reveal to you or else you'll only have a bad time.

that is good advice.

meow
07-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Heh, no I've done acid before. I just wanted Maggie to read that and IM me :( i thought you were sXe

Never Leave Me
07-14-2004, 06:36 PM
i <3 www.erowid.org

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Take enough acid you'll trip for 13 or 14 hours. Deal with it? Thats why I take it...to trip. Heheh ya know? Its like....ya gotta be prepared to ride a wave whenever you take a psychedelic....but be prepared for a wave of any size, length or intensity. Thats what keeps me level, I'm totally open to any experience that comes to me. If you don't want to trip for 8 hours...don't take acid....don't even take shrooms. You shouldn't resist anything psychedelics try and reveal to you or else you'll only have a bad time.
Exactly.

Kristin:

Whenever I do acid, I'm usually up for 10-12 hours.

You do it for the experience. It isn't like drinking where you can go out to the bar with your buddies, then hobble home on the bus afterward. It's a TRIP.

Personally, I like acid better because I feel more motivated to do things. LSD has a speedy effect whereas I don't feel like shrooms have that (or maybe it's just me, who knows). I feel more comfortable with acid trips...I'm able to do things like go for a walk (or even a drive, heh), go to the store, interact with people...although the whole interaction is awful, it's still more bearable than if I were on shrooms.

crescentfresh
07-14-2004, 08:25 PM
I've only tried weed and ecstasy.

I'd try acid, shrooms and LSD, but no one has any of the above that I know of.

I guess ecstasy was the most big deal of a drug for me then. I liked the actual rolling period, but feeling like a giant walking mound of shit the whole week after didn't turn my crank.

crescentfresh
07-14-2004, 08:26 PM
what kind of after-effects did you feel on LSD?

Nimrod's Son
07-14-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
I've only tried weed and ecstasy.
Branching out, I see.

that bitch kristin
07-14-2004, 08:41 PM
i loved shrooms! i laughed my ass off! i was laughing so hard that i was crying, and it helped that my friend was talking to her phone like it was a person, and then tried to eat it. she did an impersonation of the girl from The Ring and it was dead on! then the cat appeared out of no where and i like threw it across the room.
right when i began to shroom my arms shot out before me just like in the movies. cool as hell, but i've only done it once.:( the next day i was so like dead. i could think but it took so much effort. it was only a one day 'down' though.
what are the after affects of acid?

Nimrod's Son
07-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by trykristin
i loved shrooms! i laughed my ass off! i was laughing so hard that i was crying, and it helped that my friend was talking to her phone like it was a person, and then tried to eat it. she did an impersonation of the girl from The Ring and it was dead on! then the cat appeared out of no where and i like threw it across the room.
right when i began to shroom my arms shot out before me just like in the movies. cool as hell, but i've only done it once.:( the next day i was so like dead. i could think but it took so much effort. it was only a one day 'down' though.
what are the after affects of acid? I've done shrooms, but acid doesn't interest me. Besides the fact that it's a chemical, I've seen way too many people get fucked up on it to the point that they weren't ever "normal" again. No thanks. I care too much about my brain to go fucking with its chemistry.

I'd do shrooms again though if I had some.

crescentfresh
07-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Branching out, I see.

Shaddap.

avian chaos
07-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by cap'n jazz

I don't even do drugs ever and I agree with Calum. Seriously, the only thing that bothers me more than people who boast about doing drugs are the ones who boast about not doing drugs. Both ends of the spectrum need to STFU ASAP KTHNX.

I_was_aborted
07-14-2004, 09:05 PM
I've done shrooms, but acid doesn't interest me. Besides the fact that it's a chemical, I've seen way too many people get fucked up on it to the point that they weren't ever "normal" again. No thanks. I care too much about my brain to go fucking with its chemistry.

Heh shrooms make you trip because of a "chemical" too, psilocybin and psilocin. Lsd is no more dangerous no matter what you've seen. Mushrooms in the right dose on the right person can flip them just as bad as Lsd, seen and heard of it plenty times.

Those people you saw flip probably shouldn't have been tripping anyway. Drugs really aren't for everyone.

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 09:48 PM

Heh shrooms make you trip because of a "chemical" too, psilocybin and psilocin. Lsd is no more dangerous no matter what you've seen. Mushrooms in the right dose on the right person can flip them just as bad as Lsd, seen and heard of it plenty times.

Yeah, seriously, Nimrod...here, read about how you've 'fucked up your brain's chemistry'....heh

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_chemistry.shtml

KrazeeStacee
07-14-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
what kind of after-effects did you feel on LSD?
I don't feel awful after I trip, but everyone's different.

If you felt so awful after ecstasy (did you sleep well enough afterward? that might be the problem), you'd probably not feel so great after a night of acid, either...

noir cat
07-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Since I stopped going to high school, I ceased being able to find acid - not to mention that dry period. Good god.

noir cat
07-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Mescaline is fucking fantastic, too.

wondercunt
07-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA
i like drugs. coke is boring. i would do lsd.

i love dextromethorphan :(

heh. is that really any fun?

DeadSwan
07-14-2004, 10:49 PM
i think i would be one of those people who'd go crazy :(

otherwise i'd be all for it.

Geek USA
07-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by wondercunt

heh. is that really any fun?

it's very fun, the most fun i've ever had on any kind of drug really.

wondercunt
07-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA

it's very fun, the most fun i've ever had on any kind of drug really.

what kind of dose do you take? i know a girl that was just an annoying retard on them. she kept calling me a cartoon. then she fell asleep.

alisonmonster
07-14-2004, 11:24 PM
i'm someone who shouldnt take drugs-alcohol and pot combined make me feel more than a little crazy . So i know my limits.

Geek USA
07-14-2004, 11:35 PM

what kind of dose do you take? i know a girl that was just an annoying retard on them. she kept calling me a cartoon. then she fell asleep.

lol, did she take like, coricidin or something like that? well, I take up to 500 mg of pure dxm :erm. I think you can get pretty annoying when you're on it, but it's really fun.

barden
07-15-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Ensoul
thats a pretty cool site.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/images/leary.jpg

like whoa.

Timothy Leary is dead.....

No no no, no no no!

Anyone heard that song?
Heh.

barden
07-15-2004, 12:40 AM

Everything in this post sounds like crap.

It’s funny, I heard the <i>exact</i> same story about a guy in Med School, all the way over here in South Africa. Maybe it’s the same guy, eh?

And 100 tabs at one? That’s…. Not believable. At all.

But nothing personal. Sounds like drug propaganda and hype to me, that’s all.

barden
07-15-2004, 12:43 AM

how long does it last?

I heard of this other drug, similar, I think it may be a cactus, that’s Shamans also use, but you trip for like 2 days or something stupid.

That would be intense.

The guy who told me about it said he had never tried it, but the people who offered it to him told him to go to the hills for a few days and come back a new man.

barden
07-15-2004, 12:47 AM
I've done shrooms, but acid doesn't interest me. Besides the fact that it's a chemical, I've seen way too many people get fucked up on it to the point that they weren't ever "normal" again. No thanks. I care too much about my brain to go fucking with its chemistry.

Acid has a bad rep.

If you liked Shrooms you’ll like acid even more, especially your first trip. Make sure it’s good, cause you’ll never get that feeling back from your first acid trip.

No regrets.

Karl Connor
07-15-2004, 12:49 AM
drugs are for the narrow minded

Mayfuck
07-15-2004, 12:51 AM
i thought you were sXe

In theory.

erowid is gay btw.

pink_ribbon_scars
07-16-2004, 12:53 PM
There's this place called Sara's House in Breukelen, Netherlands (an internet search didn't turn up anything worthwhile) where you can go to take those extra strong drugs. She's a registered holistic healer, and you can camp at her place or stay inside for more money, and she helps you with your drug experience to bring the most out of it. People go to her to try to cure addictions and other life problems. I would love to go there someday and have a life changing experience, but it's really expensive (starting at around a thousand dollars, I think?). She supposedly treats you like family and it's a very comfortable and rewarding experience. I would never do drugs ike Ayahuasca without someone like her or a shaman becuase I'm the sort of freak who would flip out forever if I didn't feel safe and comfortable.

pink_ribbon_scars
07-16-2004, 01:03 PM
I know this very funny guy who flipped out on acid. It's even got a hilarious pumpkins reference.

This dude Michael from my hometown had an awful acid trip once. At some point in his trip he began carrying around a ball from a pool table, and he decided that the ball was his sanity, and that if he lost the ball he would loose his mind. Well, he threw the ball through the window of an unoccupied house in a small subdivision. It shattered the window, and he climbed in the window in order to retrieve his sanity, ripping his clothes and his skin to shreds. He found "his sanity" inside, and he also managed to take some of his clothes off. He climbed back out, and into a nearby shrub. Neighbors heard the window break and thought it was the sound of a gunshot, so they had called the cops. They found Michael (a longhair slacker, to boot) in the shrubs, and tried to arrest him or help him or something. When he saw them, he saw Billy Corgan, Kurt Cobain and Trent Reznor in police uniforms. He kept shouting, "I knew you weren't dead, Kurt! I knew you were still alive." But then he looked down at himself and saw how little clothes he had on, and he decided that the cops were tryig to rape him. So he started fighting them furiously and screaming that they weren't going to rape him. Needless to say his cover was blown. They took him to the hospital and tied him down to the bed. If I remember correctly, my friends (who he was tripping with) were in a nearby house and watched it all go down.

I hung out with some retards in high school, but they were fun.

silent1
07-16-2004, 01:32 PM
i had a bad trip once. i ate a few geltabs after work one day and went home to take a shower before they kicked in. but they seemed to kick in REALLY fast. so shrugging it off i went to a friends graduation party, where i pretty much only knew about 5 or 6 people. so i sit at a picnic table drinking keg beer and staring at a bon fire for about an hour when one of my best friends comes up and starts talking to me. but he's acting so crazy i think he took some too. so it starts to worry me. then another aquaintance of mine came up to me and just handed me a handful of weed. so me and about 3 other people all go into my car so i can roll it. but as i'm rolling it they're all talking about how they're tripping so hard and i start to think that the weed the guy gave me was fake. so we smoke the joint that took me forever to roll. and i turn around to talk to my friends in the back seat and it's not them. it's some other people. so that really freaks me out. i start to think that everyone is plotting against me. so by this time i'm tripping pretty hard. and my friend in the front seat asks me to drive to the store so he can get papers. when i get to the store i see a cop car and it all goes downhill from there. i park SO fucked up that the dudes in the truck next to us are laughing. so we take off all fast out of the parking lot and the truck pulls up next to us and the guy hangs out of the window and says "see you at bob marley's house dude." and i start driving in all directions, completely lost, even though i've lived in the city my whole life. i eventually drop my friend off and attempt to drive home. all the while all i can see is fog, bright lights, and "things" popping up out of the ground everywhere. but i make it home safely somehow. when i get home i run straight to my room to pretend to be sleeping in case my parents hear me. but i'm tripping so hard that i'm afraid to even go to the bathroom. so i end up pissing out my bedroom window about once every hour on the hour. during which time i see my car outside and think to myself, "is that my car? how did i get here? am i really here or am i passed out at the party and dreaming?" needless to say that i spent the next 8 hours or so in my own personal hell. with the most intense visuals i've ever experienced. skulls flying all over the room, spirals of colorful wind blowing from my window fan, music notes coming from my cd player, etc. after that i told myself i would never take acid again.....................i took 7 hits the next day and went to cedar point, then went on a 2 week acid binge. sorry this was so long. when i start thinking about it i almost feel like i'm back there again experiencing it all over. but that was my only bad trip.

Ihaman
07-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
I know this very funny guy who flipped out on acid. It's even got a hilarious pumpkins reference.

This dude Michael from my hometown had an awful acid trip once. At some point in his trip he began carrying around a ball from a pool table, and he decided that the ball was his sanity, and that if he lost the ball he would loose his mind. Well, he threw the ball through the window of an unoccupied house in a small subdivision. It shattered the window, and he climbed in the window in order to retrieve his sanity, ripping his clothes and his skin to shreds. He found "his sanity" inside, and he also managed to take some of his clothes off. He climbed back out, and into a nearby shrub. Neighbors heard the window break and thought it was the sound of a gunshot, so they had called the cops. They found Michael (a longhair slacker, to boot) in the shrubs, and tried to arrest him or help him or something. When he saw them, he saw Billy Corgan, Kurt Cobain and Trent Reznor in police uniforms. He kept shouting, "I knew you weren't dead, Kurt! I knew you were still alive." But then he looked down at himself and saw how little clothes he had on, and he decided that the cops were tryig to rape him. So he started fighting them furiously and screaming that they weren't going to rape him. Needless to say his cover was blown. They took him to the hospital and tied him down to the bed. If I remember correctly, my friends (who he was tripping with) were in a nearby house and watched it all go down.

I can understand *why* someone would lose their mind on acid, I just don't understand *how*. Seriously, when people start physically fucking themselves and other people up while on acid that means they're fucking retards. Before you take it you draw your limits "I won't think about this, I won't think about that, If I think about doing that to someone or myself think about something else". It works every time.

I_was_aborted
07-16-2004, 01:41 PM

Whats funny, he was fine after that. Not to mention he was quite the loser before hand, shooting up dirty coke that was about 30% baking soda....he wasn't a smart guy to begin with.

Another person who should just stay away from drugs.

Agony...as far as the cactus.....no it won't make you trip for two days. Its either San Pedro, Peruvian Torch or Peyote...all which are mescaline cacti. Mescaline lasts anywhere from 12 to like 20 hours though depending on the dose.

Ihaman
07-16-2004, 01:44 PM
I remember my first bad trip. Me, my friends Kari, Mary and my friend Arlie were all doing acid about 3 or 4 times a week for a good number of months, it wasn't the best acid in the world so 2 hits just made us pretty happy and excited, not insanely weird or questioning other people. That's the thing, acid or mushrooms never really affected me as much as it affected other people, I think it's because I was introduced to it by some people who were able to handle it pretty well. And so, my friend Scott says "Let's do acid, my friend Munchbox is selling some and I think it's be great to try some of his out". I had heard about Muchbox's weed, e and coke before and I had heard nothing but good things about it, so I said "YES!". We decided that Scott, Mark, Scott's girlfriend, Lori and I would all go to the Albuquerque aquarium and zoo during the trip. So on our way there we stopped for some food and popped the sweet-tarts open in the restaurant. We each had two.
We felt the acid when we got there and Lori was rambling on about how great it would be to "be water". We all laughed at how stupid that concept was and she got all sad. So we end up taking the walk, through the butterfly pavillion, the gardens, and then we end up in the greenhouse where it hits us *hard*. Lori started trying to go over the balcony and screaming "IM A FUCKING MONKEY DAMMIT". Scott and Mark are just sitting by laughing at how stupid she's being and I soon realize that Lori's retardness is going to become my responsibility. So I tell Scott to give me another hit of acid as I have to enjoy Lori's incessant nonsense. He pulls one and and hands it to me.
I don't know what I was thinking because I wasn't actually looking at Scott when I asked him that question, I was looking at the air in front of him and how cool it looked.
I know it doesn't sound like a bad trip all that much, Lori's trip was much worse, she was banging on the glass under water and doing pretty much everything to draw attention to herself, and while Scott and Mark sat by and did nothing I had to always be the one to say "HEY FUCKTARD SIT DOWN YOU'RE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF".
I was sad that I wasn't sitting idly with my friends laughing at how stupid everything else was, thus creating my bad trip.

Then we went home and watched Evil Dead, which fucking rocked.

silent1
07-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Ihaman

Then we went home and watched Evil Dead, which fucking rocked.

you can never go wrong watching evil dead on acid. part 2 is even better.

wondercunt
07-16-2004, 02:05 PM

so much laughter :rofl:

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 02:12 PM
There's this place called Sara's House in Breukelen, Netherlands (an internet search didn't turn up anything worthwhile) where you can go to take those extra strong drugs. She's a registered holistic healer, and you can camp at her place or stay inside for more money, and she helps you with your drug experience to bring the most out of it. People go to her to try to cure addictions and other life problems. I would love to go there someday and have a life changing experience, but it's really expensive (starting at around a thousand dollars, I think?). She supposedly treats you like family and it's a very comfortable and rewarding experience. I would never do drugs ike Ayahuasca without someone like her or a shaman becuase I'm the sort of freak who would flip out forever if I didn't feel safe and comfortable.

Wow that sounds awesome. In a way, I don't know if I'd want some creepy friendly lady I don't know around me while I'm on drugs...but it does sound like she knows what she's doing (for a thousand dollars, I'd hope she would)...so it actually sounds pretty cool.

I don't know enough people that aren't peers who are into drug culture. Don't get me wrong, peers are great ;) but I think it'd be interesting to be around someone who's old, wise and been doing it for a long long time like that. Or maybe she's not old, I'm just assuming she's older.

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 02:13 PM

so much laughter :rofl:

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by silent1
i had a bad trip once. i ate a few geltabs after work one day and went home to take a shower before they kicked in. but they seemed to kick in REALLY fast. so shrugging it off i went to a friends graduation party, where i pretty much only knew about 5 or 6 people. so i sit at a picnic table drinking keg beer and staring at a bon fire for about an hour when one of my best friends comes up and starts talking to me. but he's acting so crazy i think he took some too. so it starts to worry me. then another aquaintance of mine came up to me and just handed me a handful of weed. so me and about 3 other people all go into my car so i can roll it. but as i'm rolling it they're all talking about how they're tripping so hard and i start to think that the weed the guy gave me was fake. so we smoke the joint that took me forever to roll. and i turn around to talk to my friends in the back seat and it's not them. it's some other people. so that really freaks me out. i start to think that everyone is plotting against me. so by this time i'm tripping pretty hard. and my friend in the front seat asks me to drive to the store so he can get papers. when i get to the store i see a cop car and it all goes downhill from there. i park SO fucked up that the dudes in the truck next to us are laughing. so we take off all fast out of the parking lot and the truck pulls up next to us and the guy hangs out of the window and says "see you at bob marley's house dude." and i start driving in all directions, completely lost, even though i've lived in the city my whole life. i eventually drop my friend off and attempt to drive home. all the while all i can see is fog, bright lights, and "things" popping up out of the ground everywhere. but i make it home safely somehow. when i get home i run straight to my room to pretend to be sleeping in case my parents hear me. but i'm tripping so hard that i'm afraid to even go to the bathroom. so i end up pissing out my bedroom window about once every hour on the hour. during which time i see my car outside and think to myself, "is that my car? how did i get here? am i really here or am i passed out at the party and dreaming?" needless to say that i spent the next 8 hours or so in my own personal hell. with the most intense visuals i've ever experienced. skulls flying all over the room, spirals of colorful wind blowing from my window fan, music notes coming from my cd player, etc. after that i told myself i would never take acid again.....................i took 7 hits the next day and went to cedar point, then went on a 2 week acid binge. sorry this was so long. when i start thinking about it i almost feel like i'm back there again experiencing it all over. but that was my only bad trip.

That pretty much sounds like most of my trips. A LOT of times I've done acid (or even shrooms), retarded shit happens that would seem fucked up had I not been on drugs...so being on them just made them that much worse.

Like the time I was shrooming at my apartment (on the 2nd floor) and cops surrounded my house and shined their flashlights into my windows. (Some gang banger was aparently hiding in our yard somewhere and was later found and arrested)

Or the time Maggie and I were waiting for the train at 5am on a saturday night/sunday morning and this guy sits next to us and starts telling us about the end of the world.

One time when I was like 16, me and some friends had just taken acid and were standing by his car outside (we were in the middle of the suburbs) and this cop came blasting down the street right as my acid started to kick in. He had his sirens on and everything. I can strangely keep myself under control in situations like that, but this time was just awful. The lights, the sounds, the FUCKING COPS...and they started asking us all these questions about what we were doing outside at midnight...the whole while I'm rubbing my arms and stretching my legs because if I didn't calm down, at any moment I'd have been doing cartwheels down the street. They eventually left us alone, but it was scary as shit.

In situations like that though, I tend to be more worried about what my drug filled friends will do. I know that if I'm on the brink of losing it, so are my friends...so it's kinda nerve-wrecking.

But all-in-all it's fun as long as you don't get caught, and it does serve for interesting stories! :D

silent1
07-16-2004, 02:26 PM

But all-in-all it's fun as long as you don't get caught, and it does serve for interesting stories! :D

that's for sure. :love:

mpp
07-16-2004, 02:31 PM
this is the best thread for a while

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Hahaha, my bad trip experience is definitely a bad trip.

I was dating this total moron who was on house arrest at the time for selling cocaine...

I stayed at his house one night and when he woke up he decided he wanted to split a ten strip with me. I think I only took maybe 4 hits, but that's still quite a bit.

At the time I was still under strict Mom-patrol, so I don't know WHAT posessed me to take 4 hits of acid on a day when I knew I had to be home early...

Well when I'm on acid, I have no concept of time (as with most people)...so I gave my watch to one of my friends and told him to wear it and watch it for me and to tell me when it was 8:00pm...it was something like 5 or 6.

What seemed like 20 minutes went by and then my friend comes running in yelling at me to leave, saying its almost 8:30. I thought he was just trying to be an ass and fuck with me because I was on acid, so I was like whatever, I'm not late.

Eventually I got to the point where I could finally understand what the hands represented on that clock, and it was about 9.

I had to take the bus and everything home, so by the time I got there, my Mom was furious. Before I left, my boyfriend told me that he was going to cut his ankle thing and run away. So I was so scared I told him that I'd call him and try to calm him down later.

Well when I got home my Mom grounded me, totally flipped out and said I couldn't even use the phone or see my friends for 3 months. (I was a bad kid)

I went totally insane on her. I started cussing at her (which I've never ever done), I told her I hated her, just toally lost it...

She was crying and oh god it was just awful...so then I went into my room, packed myself a small bag and when they weren't looking, I dashed out the door. I ended up running to a payphone, calling my boyfriend and I told him that I ran away and I was going to be there soon.

I got on the bus but since it was so late, I realized the second bus I needed to take didn't run anymore that night. So I had to walk about 4 or 5 miles to his house in the middle of the night in hot sticky summer weather. Some guys started following me in a car and I didn't have any clue what their intentions were so I ran for about a mile until they left me alone.

I kept looking at my watch but couldn't understand anything it was telling me, so I still had no concept of time.

The next few months were absolute hell...but that's another story.

Rockin' Cherub
07-16-2004, 02:42 PM
looks like life writes the greatest stories

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 02:47 PM
looks like life writes the greatest stories

mirrar
07-16-2004, 02:52 PM
i'm really skeptical about the after effects and long term damage of things like acid. i have a couple friends who've had some horrible flashbacks on it-not rumours or heresay, actual scary things that happened to them after they did it. i also know a few people who say that it's changed them permanently, and not in a good way. i believe in (almost) everything in moderation and that there's risks to everything in life, but i do regard several drugs in particular with a cautious eye.

pink_ribbon_scars
07-16-2004, 03:31 PM
I've never had a "bad trip" on acid, but probably what you'd call call a mildly bad trip from mushrooms. I was pretty much incapacitated and I just laid in bed and tripped with my eyes closed and laughed a lot, and I felt what I can only describe as bad presences and uncool feelings for part of the night. But I had great closed-eye visuals and it was the first time I've ever been completely unable to make sense of anything. I don't think I could even see or figure out how to use my eyes. The most amazing thing was that since I couldn't make sense of anything or remember anything about my life, I felt very very free. It was pretty cool in that drugged-out way, but not fun for Mark and not very attractive on my part. It was only 2 dry grams, but it was probably the most fucked up I've ever been on hallucinogens.

When I was about 17 and on acid for the first time, I hid from all my friends and these weirdos (who were not tripping but instead trying to fuck with me) and laid in the corner of mpp's ex-girlfriend's yard in fetal position, just listening to crickets squeal in my ear. I got disoriented and couldn't figure out where to door to her house was, but luckily I chose the right one. Then those people tried to fuck with me more and I sort of flipped out on them, but not in a completely irrational way. They kept turning the radio on, and I would ask them to turn it off and they would tell me it wasn't on, but when I walked over to turn it off myself, they would turn it off and swear it was always off. This went on forever. The worst was when I got pissed off at their gross little weiner dog and threw it across the room. That dog was fucking nasty anyway. But that night I did get to see the musical notes flow out of a radio, and I had a really good time overall. I think tripping is better when you aren't too young and too dumb and around a bunch or morons, but even then it can be fun.

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
i'm really skeptical about the after effects and long term damage of things like acid. i have a couple friends who've had some horrible flashbacks on it-not rumours or heresay, actual scary things that happened to them after they did it. i also know a few people who say that it's changed them permanently, and not in a good way. i believe in (almost) everything in moderation and that there's risks to everything in life, but i do regard several drugs in particular with a cautious eye.

Flashbacks can happen to anyone. For an extreme example, a person who's witnessed a murder could have horrible flashbacks about the murder. When a person goes through an extreme psychological shake, it's actually common to have flashbacks. A trip is the same thing, it's a mind fuck. As we've just read, people who trip go through some insane shit...so it's no wonder those memories leave a lasting imprint on us.

mirrar
07-16-2004, 03:42 PM

Flashbacks can happen to anyone. For an extreme example, a person who's witnessed a murder could have horrible flashbacks about the murder. When a person goes through an extreme psychological shake, it's actually common to have flashbacks. A trip is the same thing, it's a mind fuck. As we've just read, people who trip go through some insane shit...so it's no wonder those memories leave a lasting imprint on us. yeah but going through a traumatic event and choosing to do a drug are two very different things. and it's a little troubling that they can leave you with the same result, thats all.

noyen
07-16-2004, 03:43 PM
acid flashbacks are a myth.

I_was_aborted
07-16-2004, 03:44 PM
I've taken hundreds of hits of acid and lots of mushrooms, sometimes up to 15 hits or 10 grams of mushromos at once...never once had a "bad trip". It has changed my outlook on life severely...but so has growing up and becoming an adult.

I've also never had a flashback or neither has anyone of my friends who have taken copious amounts of drugs.

Hell, all of this crazy stuff people call "bad" trips such as Silent1 or Ihaman posted doesn't even sound that bad.

How about a guy puking and then thinking its blood. Then he started to think the person in the car with him had shot him. Then he though he needed to go to the hospital. Then he thought he was dead....I won't even go into details...but its the worst possible acid flip out I've ever heard....and hes fine too.

I almost got arrested on 9 hits of greatful dead blotter once. That was great.

I_was_aborted
07-16-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by noyen
acid flashbacks are a myth.

Yep.

Any type of real "flashback" is really and truly post traumatic stress disorder caused from a really unpleasant trip, which is caused by someone taking acid who shouldn't.

I_was_aborted
07-16-2004, 03:49 PM
Oh yeah, the chances of experiencing any negative long term effects from LSD are about 1 in 1000, which is about the same chance a person has of being born schizophrenic.

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 03:50 PM
yeah but going through a traumatic event and choosing to do a drug are two very different things. and it's a little troubling that they can leave you with the same result, thats all.

A lot of people just aren't prepared to do drugs when they choose to do them.

mirrar
07-16-2004, 03:52 PM

Yep.

Any type of real "flashback" is really and truly post traumatic stress disorder caused from a really unpleasant trip, which is caused by someone taking acid who shouldn't. but none of these people had a horrible trip in the LEAST.

Rockin' Cherub
07-16-2004, 03:54 PM
i once took these
x-mushrooms (aim:gochat?RoomName=Netphoria)
it was freakin me out

mirrar
07-16-2004, 03:58 PM
i once took these
x-mushrooms (aim:gochat?RoomName=Netphoria)
it was freakin me out nice try.

I_was_aborted
07-16-2004, 03:58 PM
but none of these people had a horrible trip in the LEAST.

Well then, I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing they had an acid flashback. I mean seriously...how do they even know thats what it was? They don't....

mirrar
07-16-2004, 04:02 PM

Well then, I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing they had an acid flashback. I mean seriously...how do they even know thats what it was? They don't.... with one of them it was she was going down several flights of stairs and she found herself at the bottom of them with NO memory of how she got there in the least. she only remembered leaving her apartment and was completely confused. this had NEVER happened to her before. another guy was lying in his room and he started seeing stars on the ceiling exactly like he did when he was tripping.

pink_ribbon_scars
07-16-2004, 04:08 PM
those sound like "flashbacks" i could totaly deal with.

I_was_aborted
07-16-2004, 04:08 PM
with one of them it was she was going down several flights of stairs and she found herself at the bottom of them with NO memory of how she got there in the least. she only remembered leaving her apartment and was completely confused. this had NEVER happened to her before. another guy was lying in his room and he started seeing stars on the ceiling exactly like he did when he was tripping.

Ahahahah sorry but thats fucking retarded.

So, the first girl probably just passed out or blacked out...happens all the time to people. Even just once....

The second guy....hah. Is that supposed to be a flashback?

Before I ever did acid I would stare at my ceiling and after a while it started moving around and whatever. I was a youngin'.

Seriously though, your examples are pretty shitty. Nothing to possibly link them to acid and nothing out of the ordinary really happened.

At least most flashback rumors I hear are funny and over the top.

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 04:17 PM
with one of them it was she was going down several flights of stairs and she found herself at the bottom of them with NO memory of how she got there in the least. she only remembered leaving her apartment and was completely confused. this had NEVER happened to her before. another guy was lying in his room and he started seeing stars on the ceiling exactly like he did when he was tripping.

Here, I took this from erowid.org:

FLASHBACKS:

Quoted without permission from 'Licit and Illicit Drugs,' written by
Edward M. Brecher and the editors of Consumer Reports. ISBN: 0-316-15340-0

A simple explanation of LSD flashbacks, and of their changed character after 1967, is available. According to this theory, almost everybody suffers flashbacks with or without LSD. Any intense emotional experience--the death of a loved one, the moment of discovery that one is in love, the moment of an automobile smashup or of a narrow escape from a smashup--may subsequently and unexpectedly return vividly to consciousness
weeks or months later. Since the LSD trip is often an intense emotional experience, it is hardly surprising that it may similarly "flash back."

"Post-traumatic stress disorder has been commonly associated with war veterans, but it also affects victims of disasters and violence... Experts estimate that 1% of the population suffers from the disorder."
---LA Times, Feb 18 1992, p A3, "Journey For Better Life Hell For Some Women."

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_faq2.shtml

Nimrod's Son
07-16-2004, 05:30 PM
i'm really skeptical about the after effects and long term damage of things like acid. i have a couple friends who've had some horrible flashbacks on it-not rumours or heresay, actual scary things that happened to them after they did it. i also know a few people who say that it's changed them permanently, and not in a good way. i believe in (almost) everything in moderation and that there's risks to everything in life, but i do regard several drugs in particular with a cautious eye. Yes, that's exactly why I have no interest. It's been personal experiences like those that I've witnessed... and anyone I know that's done a lot of acid in their past just... aren't quite right today.

KrazeeStacee
07-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Yes, that's exactly why I have no interest. It's been personal experiences like those that I've witnessed... and anyone I know that's done a lot of acid in their past just... aren't quite right today.

I think you should stop hanging around psychos.

mirrar
07-16-2004, 07:41 PM

Ahahahah sorry but thats fucking retarded.

So, the first girl probably just passed out or blacked out...happens all the time to people. Even just once....

The second guy....hah. Is that supposed to be a flashback?

Before I ever did acid I would stare at my ceiling and after a while it started moving around and whatever. I was a youngin'.

Seriously though, your examples are pretty shitty. Nothing to possibly link them to acid and nothing out of the ordinary really happened.

At least most flashback rumors I hear are funny and over the top. no, she didn't pass out or black out because she walked down the stairs just fine. are you going to tell me she passed out and walked down the stairs like a normal person? how could they NOT link to acid? these were things that happened after doing it that have never happened before. you can think all you want that nothing is going to happen to you, but i've seen it and known people who've experienced it. maybe not you or anyone you know, but you don't know everyone and many people do acid. so quit universalising your knowledge and experiences and denying that for some people, there are effects.

Nimrod's Son
07-16-2004, 07:46 PM

I think you should stop hanging around psychos. Don't worry, I don't hang around them anymore. They're nuts now, remember?

that bitch kristin
07-16-2004, 07:55 PM
yeah the flashback thing sounds pretty real to me. i had a friend whose dad had taken acid back in the late 70's, and is now atleast 40yrs old who still sees little stop signs running across the road every now and then.

yeah i'm kind of wary of lysergicaciddiethylamide seeing that it doesn't exactly occur naturally, and not enough research has been sought or presented to me to make a better decision.

i'd rather just go without.

aspecialkid
07-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Don't worry, I don't hang around them anymore. They're nuts now, remember?

and your saying they are nuts now because of lsd? or maybe they had problems long before they got into drugs?

aspecialkid
07-16-2004, 08:16 PM
the guy that found the makeup of dna discovered it while on lsd. he won the nobel prize he stated "i dont think i would have discovered it without lsd"

give me a few and i will get the source. guys name is Kary B. Mullis. he one of the worlds leading dna experts.

"Kary B. Mullis is the 1993 Nobel Prize winner in chemistry for his invention of the polymerase chain reaction technique, for detecting DNA, which is used to search for fragments of HIV in AIDS patients. "

bonsor
07-16-2004, 08:43 PM
you people have to stop making a direct correlation between lsd and psilocybin mushrooms.

shrooms have been known to increase seretonin levels, and while not to say that automatically equates to being happy, it really does tremendously affect the direction of the trip. plus. it is relatively short. eat them in the afternoon, you'll be asleep by midnight. i would reccomend anyone do shrooms.

acid is an entirely different story. the closest i've come to describing it is like this. every thought in your mind will, just as it begins to materialize and take shape so you can understand what you are <i>thinking</i>, explode and fragment into countless other pieces and you struggle to find which pieces to follow. those pieces fragment. and those pieces fragments and those pieces fragment. it's like a fractal image. it's not fun. and you try to stop and your brain is like 'hey, FUCK THAT. I want to think REALLY fast and im fucking taking you with me whether you like it or not.'

you don't know the word scatterbrained until you've been on acid.

bonsor
07-16-2004, 08:52 PM
eh, who knows. maybe it just simply amplified my ADD symptoms. and made me visualize them.

bonsor
07-16-2004, 08:57 PM
also. 7 hits at cedar fucking point. jesus christ.

KrazeeStacee
07-17-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by ******

you don't know the word scatterbrained until you've been on acid.
I've experienced that on both drugs.

Drugs are different for everyone because they affect shit that can already be affected. You can have a totally normal way of life before and all you need is one intense experience (for example, a fucking trip) to trigger that kind of shit to happen. If it wasn't the trip, it would've been something else.

I_was_aborted
07-17-2004, 05:07 AM
no, she didn't pass out or black out because she walked down the stairs just fine. are you going to tell me she passed out and walked down the stairs like a normal person? how could they NOT link to acid? these were things that happened after doing it that have never happened before. you can think all you want that nothing is going to happen to you, but i've seen it and known people who've experienced it. maybe not you or anyone you know, but you don't know everyone and many people do acid. so quit universalising your knowledge and experiences and denying that for some people, there are effects.

I'm saying I know people who have experienced things just like what your friends have that have never done drugs at all, much less acid. You can't directly link what happened to them to acid at all. It does change your outlook on the world and if you aren't ready for that then it could be negative but you can't just say "ahhh my friends felt wierd, it was a flashback ahhh!!!!!"

I_was_aborted
07-17-2004, 05:08 AM
And I think I must have a way different mind that most people because I feel extremely clear quite often on lsd and mushrooms.

Ihaman
07-17-2004, 07:53 PM
I'm not too sure if I call the things I've learned about the world and my surroundings on acid bad or good.

Having complete understanding of everything and their connections for a brief moment might be good, but it's also incredibly depressing.