View Full Version : Hey Affectation


meow
07-13-2004, 10:12 PM
You are in an unusually good mood tonight.

what gives?

Geek USA
07-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by meow
You are in an unusually good mood tonight.

what gives?

he's been nice lately. I really like it. i hope he doesn't turn around and call me a fat mexican now :(

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by meow
You are in an unusually good mood tonight.

what gives? I'm usually in a pretty good mood. I don't show it off here very often through.

I had an amazing day at work though. It's was all kinds of long, and I'm still working from home, but I got about two days worth of stuff done today. I love productivity.

However, I have to fire an employee in New York tomorrow over the phone. It's going to be rough.

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA


he's been nice lately. I really like it. i hope he doesn't turn around and call me a fat mexican now :( Fat Mexican now.

yo soy el mejor
07-13-2004, 10:22 PM
"hey man. you are now a jobless wonder. no one likes you anymore and your mother is a whore. gooday suh!". *click*

noir cat
07-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Affectation
However, I have to fire an employee in New York tomorrow over the phone. It's going to be rough. At least it's not in person?

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by undivinemartyr
At least it's not in person? Yeah. I really don't want to fly back out there. I was already out there for too long. Lost a great girlfriend during as well. We'll see how it goes.

Octopus Jar
07-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Affectation
I have to fire an employee in New York tomorrow over the phone. It's going to be rough.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is why people make fun of you, you know

Nimrod's Son
07-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Affectation
Yeah. I really don't want to fly back out there. I was already out there for too long. Lost a great girlfriend during as well. We'll see how it goes. Bitch left you while you were out of town? What a slut.

meow
07-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Affectation


However, I have to fire an employee in New York tomorrow over the phone. It's going to be rough.

I think it would be harder over the phone.. you can't read body language and such

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Bitch left you while you were out of town? What a slut. No, she really wasn't expecting me to be gone for so long. It was for a really long time. And I even spent a load and flew her out to spend a weekend with me. The hotel we stayed in was intense though.

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Octopus Jar


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is why people make fun of you, you know I could really care less, dogg. Go have another drink.

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by meow


I think it would be harder over the phone.. you can't read body language and such It isn't really necessary though. The decision has already been made.

noir cat
07-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Affectation
No, she really wasn't expecting me to be gone for so long. It was for a really long time. And I even spent a load and flew her out to spend a weekend with me. The hotel we stayed in was intense though. Yeah, if I were in her position, I wouldn't be able to handle times apart. Then again, I'm emotionally dependent.

sppunk
07-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Firing people over the phone sucks. Firing people in general is awful, but over the phone is the hardest thing ever.

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
Firing people over the phone sucks. Firing people in general is awful, but over the phone is the hardest thing ever. This will be number three for me. The first was by far the hardest.

Mayfuck
07-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Hey Affectation, I finally saw American Psycho on the USA channel the other day. I know I brought it up before, but I hadn't actually seen it. But now that I have I am really fucking scared of you. God damn.

meow
07-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Affectation
This will be number three for me. The first was by far the hardest.

i couldn't even imagine... oh well, i'm sure it gets easier. Never easy, but less harder than the first time.

Affectation
07-13-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Hey Affectation, I finally saw American Psycho on the USA channel the other day. I know I brought it up before, but I hadn't actually seen it. But now that I have I am really fucking scared of you. God damn. Good. Not only am I nothing inside, but I want to kill you. If only to feel your heart.

Nimrod's Son
07-13-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Hey Affectation, I finally saw American Psycho on the USA channel the other day. I know I brought it up before, but I hadn't actually seen it. But now that I have I am really fucking scared of you. God damn. You must have an SAP button.