View Full Version : So I have this friend...

meow
07-13-2004, 09:09 PM
and she considers herself the "leader" of the group. Now, as we have all grown older, we are more or less starting to do our own thing. She has been out of town at school for the summer, and only shows up maybe once a month.

So we are chatting and she asked me what we are doing this weekend... I said we would probably hang out or go camping if the weather is nice. She said "okay cool, let me know" and I told her that we would probably only camp for Saturday night if we went.

She then goes on to say that she talked to Steph, and Steph said we definately aren't going camping because Kama's little brother is coming to town..

well here is the convo:

SARA:
but i was talkingt o stepha dn she said kama bro was goingt o be inm town so u guys weren't going to go camping.

Kimberly :
oh yeah... we will only go if tristy comes with us

SARA:
why do we want hin there

Kimberly:
why not?

SARA:
why dont we go camping and kama can stay at hoem with trist and her man

Kimberly :
why cant tristan come with us? hes not a problem

SARA:
well i gotta go.

Kimberly:
k

Seriously though. She is pissed because (a) Kama is starting to stand up to her (b) she doesn't like Kama's boyfriend and (c) her 'leadership' is being threatened in this situation.

Kama's little brother, who we haven't seen in months, is a cool guy who is only 2 years younger than us. Kama's boyfriend is SUPER cool... and Sara knows I won't go camping if Kama doesn't go... because then Steph and Sara will just bitch and bitch. Whatever.

I just don't think it is cool that Sara is considering ditching Kama.

siadoregishina
07-13-2004, 09:11 PM
kim wtf

why are you posting this shit.

mirrar
07-13-2004, 09:12 PM
i got so sick of petty friendship drama and shit like that that i mostly hang around with people who arent friends with each other. it gets rid of a LOT of that.

Lizard Queen
07-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Girls. :noway:

Nimrod's Son
07-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Canadians have silly names.

meow
07-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
i got so sick of petty friendship drama and shit like that that i mostly hang around with people who arent friends with each other. it gets rid of a LOT of that.

yeah i know. I mean, it was so RELAXING when 3 easygoing people were hanging out... now i'm already getting stressed about the weekend if shes going to be around... isn't that horrible?