View Full Version : Attn: Ladies, Gentlemen, and Those In-Between of Netphoria -

Mariner
07-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Liquid-J is the shit.

That is all. I'm off to the great Northwest.

BeautifulLoser
07-13-2004, 10:32 AM
I read that too quickly, and all I thought of was Liquid Shit.

Gross.

jczeroman
07-13-2004, 12:38 PM
cool... how am I going to compete with that?

Mariner: Colin is so cool. He made me move his lady's crap all weekend. It was really hot and dirty, but I had a blast. He made me eat reheated pizza and listen to tapes of Ayn Rand when we weren't working. Fun!

DeadSwan
07-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by jczeroman

reheated pizza and tapes of Ayn Rand

that sounds strangely wonderful!

wondercunt
07-13-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey

So I take it you didn't step on his shoes.

hehehe

Liquid-J
07-13-2004, 01:07 PM
haha, you guys are funny! mariner is the man, if he's coming to a theatre near you, go and see. :cool:

Liquid-J
07-13-2004, 01:15 PM
we went to a few choice spots in sanfrancisco.. suite one8one and suede and hung out with some ballers. and we met some friends of mine and had steak at sizzle, which is upstairs at this stripclub. and we had this dancer who is turned on by transvestites and choking herself and stuff tell us all about it. my friend whipped out his D too, that was a hoot. i challenged a dancer to a dance off, but it didn't go anywhere cause she didn't show me any bills.

i introduced him to sushi and we went to the beach, and he chilled with/put up with my roommate (the one who stepped on my shoes). we did laundry too and watched tommy boy. and jammed out to MCIS and Dido.

we did talk about phoria, and it was sort of funny/weird. in fact, my roommate was describing her mom, and said she has double E breasts, and i said, your mom sounds pretty hot, and they all looked at me weird, so i said inside joke, nevermind.

uh, it was fun! he is a cool cat. a very cool cat indeed.

SP33b0lly1979
07-13-2004, 01:18 PM
who is jesse? is he a mexican?

DeadSwan
07-13-2004, 01:26 PM
i want to hang out with jesse and mariner :o

Isle
07-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by DeadSwan
i want to hang out with jesse and mariner :o

3some4u?

DeadSwan
07-13-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Isle

3some!

:eek: :eek:

shhhh

jczeroman
07-13-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by DeadSwan

that sounds strangely wonderful!

:D

Ihaman
07-13-2004, 02:09 PM
I'd do him.

wondercunt
07-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
I bet if I spent a weekend with Liquid-J I would come back a cooler person

i'm a cooler person just for seeing his posts! :2thumbsup

Liquid-J
07-13-2004, 04:05 PM
let's. just be sure to explain to my roommates that you another internet person from 'that creepy internet newsgroup', after which you should rightfully inform them it's a message board, not a news group. or we could say we are childhood friends. but it really would help to have another person driving home the message board/newsgroup point.

DeadSwan
07-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
let's. just be sure to explain to my roommates that you another internet person from 'that creepy internet newsgroup', after which you should rightfully inform them it's a message board, not a news group. or we could say we are childhood friends. but it really would help to have another person driving home the message board/newsgroup point.

LOL. yeah. i never try and explain these things to people.

well, my roommate meets people off of friendster so i shouldn't feel THAT weird about it.

spring
07-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J

:D

"childhood friends" is the best (and only) way out of explaining this kind of stuff ... without the :erm s

spring
07-13-2004, 06:44 PM
i want to hang out with jesse and mariner and deadswan and sean casey :o