View Full Version : Auf Der Maur

Lycia+Mayfair
07-10-2004, 08:45 AM
I can't stop listening to this record. On a good day I listen to it for about 3 times. Once in the morning sometime in the afternoon and some time around midnight or early morning. There is a song about the smashing pumpkins on it too I believe. I remember in a british guitar magazine that my beloved Melissa was talking about this dream that she had and there was this huge Pyramid and a band was playing 3 dimensional sound. The name of the band was The Smashing Pumpkins. She even said that she had this dream before she'd even heard of the pumpkins and she said it was really true that she had this dream. So I guess I Need I Want I Will is about that. It's cool because that song is the only one with lyrics in the cd. When I read them I about keeled over because I remember reading that. It was a nice surprise. Needless to say this album kicks so much goth metal ass. who's going to see her with the Cure this summer? I am!:p

severin
07-10-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Lycia+Mayfair
I can't stop listening to this record. On a good day I listen to it for about 3 times. Once in the morning sometime in the afternoon and some time around midnight or early morning. There is a song about the smashing pumpkins on it too I believe. I remember in a british guitar magazine that my beloved Melissa was talking about this dream that she had and there was this huge Pyramid and a band was playing 3 dimensional sound. The name of the band was The Smashing Pumpkins. She even said that she had this dream before she'd even heard of the pumpkins and she said it was really true that she had this dream. So I guess I Need I Want I Will is about that. It's cool because that song is the only one with lyrics in the cd. When I read them I about keeled over because I remember reading that. It was a nice surprise. Needless to say this album kicks so much goth metal ass. who's going to see her with the Cure this summer? I am!:p http://www.srl.utu.fi/AuxDOC/tke/stuff6/STFU.jpg

Lycia+Mayfair
07-10-2004, 09:32 AM
NO, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! and YOU need to quit hiding behind some picture of some guy you more than likely jack off to and say someting yourself. JACKASS.:rolleyes:

pyramidsonmars
07-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Shut the fuck up