View Full Version : I nearly fell in love last night

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 04:35 PM
oh man! there was a fashion show at this club i like last night, and it turns out this lady was a videographer..

she asked me if i knew who the beastie boys were, and i was all WTF, is this a trick question? i started illin' for her.. "RUNNIN 'CROSS THE LAND, KICKIN' UP SAND... etc." she said she wanted to tell me i looked like ad-rock, but wanted to make sure i wasn't too young to not know who they were.

i said come over here and let me straighten you out, poured her a drink. first, i said, i used to ride the bus to school and get all the kids singing brass monkey, so don't even step. second of all, i look better than him. and third, how old do you think i am anyways?

she said that he's by far the most desirable one, agreed with my statement, and siad it was only a way to start a convo with me. she guessed i was 21 and i told her to step off.

she was tall, super sexy, had short blonde hair. the most fantastic smile ever, and green eyes just like me. we were chillin with this guy ed who is like 40 and is super sophisticated and stuff, so when i left to go to the bathroom and came back, he was chatting her up, and she kept looking over at me. the club closed soon, so i had her come over and talk to me. she said she thought the guy was maybe my boss and didn't want to get me in trouble, cause she wanted to talk to me instead.

so i got her number and stuff, but it turns out she has a boyfriend. and she is moving to san diego with him in a month. she said 'you are an absolute doll and if i were not with this bf, i would follow you to the ends of the earth'

ok, so taken out of context, that sounds pretty dumb, but man. i was so sold on her. she is 31, and looks maybe 25 tops.

long story short, im not going to call her, that is shady with a bf and all. but i NEARLY fell and love, and it was much much fun.

sooo sexy. :o

mxzombie
06-26-2004, 04:38 PM
that's quite a story...

i wish something like that would happen to me only with someone who's available.

sickbadthing
06-26-2004, 04:40 PM
What was his name?

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing
What was his name?

<s>mike</s> meghan

DeadSwan
06-26-2004, 04:46 PM
awww

nearly falling is love is great. better than actually.

DeadSwan
06-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J'sGhost

<s>mike</s> meghan

wtf. this is fucked up on many levels.:confused:

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by DeadSwan
awww

nearly falling is love is great. better than actually.

i'm pretty sure i totally agree with you. for now. and the forseeable future! :)

DeadSwan
06-26-2004, 04:53 PM

i'm pretty sure i totally agree with you. for now. and the forseeable future! :)

yeah. you gotta regulate your infatuation.

sustain it by shifting its focus.

i think that is the secret to happiness

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
I was having fun with a guy at a club last night but eventually I decided he was an ass. then I got really bored and sorta ditched him. then my night sucked because everyone turned out to be an ass. I'm glad you had a better time than I.

don't you hate that? asses, that is. suddenly they don't bother me anymore.

FOR EXAMPLE:
this enormous man named ALEX came up to us, in his boorish fashion and thick russian accent says "MY FRIENDS, I AM ALEX, I AM FROM MOSCOW. I AM TO MUST TELL YOU. THIS IS THE MOST... DYNAMIC. TABLE in the whole club. I LIKE YOUR STYLE"

to which my bud andrew says "well you know what alex? you are wearing the most dynamic SHIRT in this whole club, so pull up a seat and have a drink"

then alex proceeded to drop names aobut inktomi, but he didn't know shit. and he said YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE HERE. it was a half burnt out joint, i believed it and was not impressed.

but it was all good. fun fun.

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 04:59 PM
DUDE WHAT IS GOING ON.

wha tis it with taken girls.

i just got this on IM

her IM name: i had a sexual dream about you my llast night in arkasnas
her IM name: i was totally pursuing you
her IM name:esp. since you had gay dudes afte ryou
her IM name: penis style

edit: her boyfriend of like 3 years is one of my best friends from college. wha the hell!

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 05:01 PM

yeah. you gotta regulate your infatuation.

sustain it by shifting its focus.

i think that is the secret to happiness

i used to be exactly the opposite, but right now we're completely on the same page. it feels healthier, and leaves you open to experience more!

DeadSwan
06-26-2004, 05:01 PM
last 3 songs: last unicorn theme song
monkees, daydream believer
travis-WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON ME (CUZ YOU'RE GAY)!)!)!)

oh. i do love simplicity.

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 05:03 PM
last 3 songs: last unicorn theme song
monkees, daydream believer
travis-WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON ME (CUZ YOU'RE GAY)!)!)!)

oh. i do love simplicity.

:love:

DeadSwan
06-26-2004, 05:05 PM
k i didn't mean to post that here.

anyway

i would like to say that i like alex, too

last night i told this little irish hairdresser guy that i was from "downtown" moscow (it's "up-and-coming") and worked for the UN as a translater. that and i like figure skating and just bought a pair of $400 gold skates off ebay.

i said "da" a few times and "totally!" a few more

DeadSwan
06-26-2004, 05:07 PM
np:

PUTTTTIN ON THE RITZ

:D

and yeah, dawg, i'm always down for boozin' it.

wHATcOLOR
06-26-2004, 05:07 PM
p.s. i also got $75 worth of parking tickets last night :(

Nimrod's Son
06-26-2004, 05:19 PM
she was tall, super sexy, had short blonde hair. the most fantastic smile ever, and green eyes just like me.
and she is moving to san diego with him in a month PM me her number.

K? Thx.

wHATcOLOR
06-27-2004, 12:48 AM

last night i told this little irish hairdresser guy that i was from "downtown" moscow (it's "up-and-coming") and worked for the UN as a translater. that and i like figure skating and just bought a pair of $400 gold skates off ebay.

i said "da" a few times and "totally!" a few more

i have no idea how i missed this story earlier today when i read this thread, but that is the funnest thing i've read lately! taht kicks all kinds of ass!