View Full Version : I hate Bill O'Rielly

sppunk
10-02-2002, 12:31 AM
If there was one man I could hang, it'd be him and his staunch conservative asshole. Last word? Last word my ass. He cuts people off more than a fucking LA businessman and has the educated opions of scouse_dave and smiley33 combined.

God, I hope he shuts the hell up sometime soon.

twice
10-02-2002, 12:34 AM
suck my cock, bitch.

Magic the Gathering
10-02-2002, 12:36 AM
It's all a gimmick anyway.

He did do Inside Edition right?

He's tabloid masquerade wrapped up in a new bullshit conservative that can do what Rush Limbaugh couldn't do on television.

HEY DAMMIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE FIXED THAT FUCKING SPELLING ERROR SO THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCKING EDIT THIS MOTHERFUCKING POST.

[This message has been edited by Magic the Gathering (edited 10-02-2002).]

Smiley33
10-02-2002, 12:37 AM
Hey, can you do me a favor and post a link to the thread where I spouted off like Bill O'Rielly? because god knows I hate the fucker, and I'd like to correct myself as to not resemble him. Thank you kindly.

jared
10-02-2002, 12:40 AM
oh come now...bill oreilly is the best newsman on tv. some poeple just can't handle his opinions and tough questions

Magic the Gathering
10-02-2002, 12:43 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bittertrance:
oh come now...bill oreilly is the best newsman on tv. some poeple just can't handle his opinions and tough questions</font>

Well yeah. Hitler did make the autobhan run on time.

sppunk
10-02-2002, 12:46 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bittertrance:
oh come now...bill oreilly is the best newsman on tv. some poeple just can't handle his opinions and tough questions</font>

I agree with half of that, the TV part. But that's because the rest of TV news personalities are so pathetic it's almost funny. It's not his questions I hate, it's the manner at which he belittles anyone with an opposing view on his program and frames every question to make himself look good. I mean, give him props for self pr, but I can't stand it.

Smiley33
10-02-2002, 12:49 AM
oh, good. I didn't think there were any. That was, undoubtedly, uncalled for.

sppunk
10-02-2002, 12:51 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:
oh, good. I didn't think there were any. That was, undoubtedly, uncalled for.</font>

It's not that, it's the fact I'm too lazy to go do the whole link nonesense. I also would like to make a stand that nothing on a message board is uncalled for except a very limited thing... which that was not one.

Post your torn up vagina on here and then we'll talk about uncalled for.

jared
10-02-2002, 12:52 AM
yeah he does purposely try to make them wrong a lot, though in a duo interview he does take points from both parties and throws them around evenly...but he asks the questions the public wants to know....the information you would not get out of a normal news show

Smiley33
10-02-2002, 12:54 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sppunk:
It's not that, it's the fact I'm too lazy to go do the whole link nonesense. I also would like to make a stand that nothing on a message board is uncalled for except a very limited thing... which that was not one.

Post your torn up vagina on here and then we'll talk about uncalled for.</font>

Ah, of course. It's been a long day. You're tired and can't go to the trouble. Well, I'd post my torn up vagina, but, you know...I'm kind of tired. You understand.

jenn
10-02-2002, 01:28 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Magic the Gathering:
Well yeah. Hitler did make the autobhan run on time.</font>

what?

tweedyburd
10-02-2002, 01:57 AM
Not again...

Mayfuck
10-02-2002, 02:07 AM
You guys wouldn't be saying this if you agreed with his views.

Undone
10-02-2002, 02:46 AM
<font color="CC33CC">I've only had hear-say of him, but it's always nice to have strong personality and stimulating subject matter on tv. Not that I watch it. It's like people complaining about being bashed by Howard Stern. Have the forethought to know what you're getting into. These folk know they're going to be cut off.

Fattening Ass
10-02-2002, 03:22 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>O'Reilly rules.