View Full Version : who here has done meth

patrick
06-15-2004, 02:30 PM
tell me about your experiences, please

Mayfuck
It was alright. Pretty dope. Wouldn't do it again though. I'm just gonna stick with weed.

if you are
no thanks. all those people are spaced-out zombies, right?

Liquid-J
06-15-2004, 02:31 PM
i thought it said math. :( i was about to share my experiences, but alas, it would have been a non sequitur.

Slacker
06-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Ive done TONS of that shit, and let me tell you, dont do it!!!

patrick
06-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
Ive done TONS of that shit, and let me tell you, dont do it!!! see while the thought was nice, this isn't the information i was looking for

why did you have bad experiences

patrick
06-15-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
It was alright. Pretty dope. Wouldn't do it again though. I'm just gonna stick with weed. aw julio

Slacker
06-15-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by patrick
see while the thought was nice, this isn't the information i was looking for

why did you have bad experiences

OH PROBABLY BECAUSE IT WAS ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT AND I WASTED 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE TRYING TO CONSTANTLY SCORE SOME!!!!

patrick
06-15-2004, 02:34 PM

OH PROBABLY BECAUSE IT WAS ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT AND I WASTED 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE TRYING TO CONSTANTLY SCORE SOME!!!! okay you're not of any help at all

i don't want a dare officer, i want someone to relay experiences

sheesh

if you are
06-15-2004, 02:35 PM
that's the thing man.. avoid these drugs that take over your life. this is why so many people just stick with pot and beer. being a purse-snatching junkie's not cool, kiddos

Mayfuck
06-15-2004, 02:35 PM
aw julio

Why does everyone keep saying this? God dammit...

i wanna die
06-15-2004, 02:37 PM
im kinda embarassed to admit it but i feel like l'm obliged to inform other of my meth addiction so i can warn ppl so they don't end up like me....i used to smoke that shit every single day. i dropped out of school, sold all my text books, pawned everything in my house, bought a crack-pipe and sucked the glass dick 24-7. what did i accomplish all this time? nothing other than massive brain damage and a wasted year. now im 21 and STILL live at home with my parents, and now it'll take me even longer to graduate...i could just go on and on and on about meth about how it ruined me and all of my friends

Slacker
Originally posted by if you are
that's the thing man.. avoid these drugs that take over your life. this is why so many people just stick with pot and beer. being a purse-snatching junkie's not cool, kiddos

exactly, that was my point, sure the first time it was great and fun, but then you spend the next 5 to 10 years of your life trying to relive that first time and you either kick the habbit or die a junkie

I mean seriously, is it worth it?

noyen
i was on it for a good portion of my early 20's. guh.

if you are
06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
yeah, and even when you quit, you'll be thinking about it all the time, how you wanna go get a hit but you can't

Slacker
Originally posted by i wanna die
im kinda embarassed to admit it but i feel like l'm obliged to inform other of my meth addiction so i can warn ppl so they don't end up like me....i used to smoke that shit every single day. i dropped out of school, sold all my text books, pawned everything in my house, bought a crack-pipe and sucked the glass dick 24-7. what did i accomplish all this time? nothing other than massive brain damage and a wasted year. now im 21 and STILL live at home with my parents, and now it'll take me even longer to graduate...i could just go on and on and on about meth about how it ruined me and all of my friends

lol 21 and still living with mom and dad, loser, lol

patrick
Originally posted by if you are
that's the thing man.. avoid these drugs that take over your life. this is why so many people just stick with pot and beer. being a purse-snatching junkie's not cool, kiddos i'm actually not planning on doing it, i was just curious

an acquaintance of my girlfriend's is now in the hospital because of it. he had been doing it all night, and apparently it helped trigger some sort of aneurism. now he's in the hospital, comatose, most likely about to die

Slacker
06-15-2004, 02:39 PM
i'm actually not planning on doing it, i was just curious

an acquaintance of my girlfriend's is now in the hospital because of it. he had been doing it all night, and apparently it helped trigger some sort of aneurism. now he's in the hospital, comatose, most likely about to die

good, one less junkie in the world, I hope he dies, seriously

christian zombie vampires
when my friend was on it he said every surface was a TV screen
he the informed me that his bed surface was a screen playing mario 3.

but it's hardcore. there's legions of preteen goths around here who go through "the program" which means you stay up for a week straight on meth and after that you're totally addicted. i ain't gonna do it.

if you are
glad you kicked the habit, i wanna die. you don't seem to have any brain damage by your posts though. you sound smart

Mayfuck

Haha sounds like Geek USA's life.

patrick
06-15-2004, 02:40 PM

good, one less junkie in the world, I hope he dies, seriously doesn't offend me, i don't know the guy

nice try though

Slacker
06-15-2004, 02:41 PM
doesn't offend me, i don't know the guy

nice try though

I wasnt trying to be offensive

if you are
06-15-2004, 02:41 PM
god, i've never seen any users, but i've read about WHOLE TOWNS where there's a lot of meth distribution, and it's like all these kids walk around like zombies, since more and more people get hooked and can't quit. it just takes over the town

patrick
06-15-2004, 02:42 PM

I wasnt trying to be offensive yes you were

Slacker
06-15-2004, 02:44 PM
yes you were

no i wasnt, ive seen millions of junkies in my life, and now that I've kicked my habbit and moved on with my life Im glad they die, seriously, I really am

Geek USA
06-15-2004, 02:46 PM
now im 21 and STILL live at home with my parents, and now it'll take me even longer to graduate...i could just go on and on and on about meth about how it ruined me and all of my friends

LOL JULIO, SOUNDS MORE LIKE YOURS!

noyen
06-15-2004, 02:48 PM
there is quite a distinction between "junkies" and "tweakers". there is a point where cross over from using, into another plane of existance where the drug takes away parts of your former self, and you take on almost a new personality. once you've crossed over you never really go back. it's like waking to a world where you're getting ass raped by your daddy. you can never look at them the same again. not without thinking about that schlong ripping your colon apart.

i wanna die
06-15-2004, 02:49 PM
i knew i'd be made fun of. i guess i deserve it =/

Slacker
06-15-2004, 02:51 PM
i knew i'd be made fun of. i guess i deserve it =/

you do!

pink_ribbon_scars
06-15-2004, 02:55 PM
When I was 16 I made the decision to never try it because I got an older friend (early 20's probably) who had just overcome a long addiction. She told me about how she would stay up for days smoking and smoking but doing nothing because she "didn't want to miss anything". She didn't stop to eat, shower, nothing, because she was always waiting for what was supposed to happen next. I saw pictures of her then, and she looked ten times older and worse before she cleaned up.

I'm big into drugs, but I'm not touching that stuff.

twice
06-15-2004, 05:12 PM
yo.
um lets see. what kind of information are you seeking, p.s.? i haven't touched it in roughly a year- i enjoyed it but i'm in no way eager to seek and find. i remember the first time i saw my brother using it i was disgusted- we had spent the whole night conversing with friends and he had a paper due in the morning- so he found his reason for using to be relatively acceptable. he kept running in and out of his room, back and forth pacing with livid eyes that screamed how fast his thoughts were racing. his breathing heavy, his mouth dry and loud..the way you can hear the suction of the tongue against the walls of the mouth. ugh. naturally, that made me not want to touch it. he seemed overly alive, so alive his words became incoherent. confusing. from a sober person's point of view: imagine someone severely pissed and shakey and nervous about something, right after a minor but damaging car accident- or after a man finds his wife in bed with another...or an overbearing father finding out his son is in jail, you get the picture. that kind of energy, MINUS the anger, replaced with amplified confusion and a sort of emotionless mannerism. odd shit.
but doing it. i felt i could see sharply clear- every answer to all questions pondered- crystal. my energy level insanely high- a feeling of untouchable power, you can conquer the world type of hype. every problem that seemed to be unecessarily situated in my life had a solution i was eager to experience. eh. i did it alone but for one time when i went out with stacy- we went out for coffee and i remeber feeling paranoid and asking her if i was making any sense. there are always more elaborations but i doubt they're necessary. so yeah.

oh and i have never craved a substance as much as i have meth. el diablo, te digo.

spring
06-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by twice

oh and i have never craved a substance as much as i have meth. el diablo, te digo. [/COLOR] [/B]

this, combined with said avatar. yeah.... :o ve-ry.

Liquid-J
06-15-2004, 05:23 PM

which would you says is closer to the actuality, the way you appear to a sober person, or the way you feel as you described?

for example, if you were given a list of questions, and you produced a list of answers, both while on meth, and while sober... how would they appear? would the meth ones contain insights you would be impressed with when sober? or would they just appear kind of crazy, or what?

/curious george

skippy
06-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Julio is proud to be drug free.

http://home.comcast.net/~mledrew/antidrug.jpg

twice
06-15-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J

which would you says is closer to the actuality, the way you appear to a sober person, or the way you feel as you described?

for example, if you were given a list of questions, and you produced a list of answers, both while on meth, and while sober... how would they appear? would the meth ones contain insights you would be impressed with when sober? or would they just appear kind of crazy, or what?

/curious george i can't say one or the other. circumstantial type of thing...my brother has written hundreds of papers (he's a rhet major) while meth pumped through his blood and the majority of them- despite having spelling and grammatical errors- received a C or above. that could be saying something about him- or the drug- or both- and in any other given situation you would find the same answer.

ok. so all of the problems i faced at that point in my life seemed to be so easy to solve while buzzing on meth. those solutions were fresh in my mind long after coming down- and despite how much they made sense- my sober reasoning seemed to find countless reasons why each solution would fail if attempted.

that didn't answer your question, did it.

fuck. :/

mirrar
06-15-2004, 05:49 PM
yo.
um lets see. what kind of information are you seeking, p.s.? i haven't touched it in roughly a year- i enjoyed it but i'm in no way eager to seek and find. i remember the first time i saw my brother using it i was disgusted- we had spent the whole night conversing with friends and he had a paper due in the morning- so he found his reason for using to be relatively acceptable. he kept running in and out of his room, back and forth pacing with livid eyes that screamed how fast his thoughts were racing. his breathing heavy, his mouth dry and loud..the way you can hear the suction of the tongue against the walls of the mouth. ugh. naturally, that made me not want to touch it. he seemed overly alive, so alive his words became incoherent. confusing. from a sober person's point of view: imagine someone severely pissed and shakey and nervous about something, right after a minor but damaging car accident- or after a man finds his wife in bed with another...or an overbearing father finding out his son is in jail, you get the picture. that kind of energy, MINUS the anger, replaced with amplified confusion and a sort of emotionless mannerism. odd shit.
but doing it. i felt i could see sharply clear- every answer to all questions pondered- crystal. my energy level insanely high- a feeling of untouchable power, you can conquer the world type of hype. every problem that seemed to be unecessarily situated in my life had a solution i was eager to experience. eh. i did it alone but for one time when i went out with stacy- we went out for coffee and i remeber feeling paranoid and asking her if i was making any sense. there are always more elaborations but i doubt they're necessary. so yeah.

oh and i have never craved a substance as much as i have meth. el diablo, te digo. you are such a fucking gorgeous writer. goddamn.

barden
06-16-2004, 06:13 AM
Yeah, the drug is good for one or two hits, but then you start wanting more, and that’s where you fall off.

It’s too addictive. It’s dangerous.

I tried it, but did not have a contact for more, a friend brought some round, we got fucked, he left, I thought ‘That was pretty cool, wouldn’t mind doing it again’ and then took a step back and said : Oops.

People I know got addicted, too fast.

Avoid it.

It has a nice effect, you feel good, like all drugs, but the addiction will kill you.

Not worth it. There are alternatives.

i wanna die
06-16-2004, 06:43 AM
oh yeah while were on it i'd like to point out one other thing: everybody you see that's big on meth is white trash; they're ppl who live in trailers with dead end jobs who blow their money on instant gratification rather than buying basic day-to-day needs, like a phone and car (my friend dan is a perfect example of this)...that just comes to show that, if you decide to use meth regularly, this is the type of lifestyle you're buying into...i live in houston, so ive seen this to the fullest extent...

i mean, look at who does cocaine: most of them (according to professional surveys/polls) are medical doctors. medical doctors ...so some hard drugs, such as that, you could refute claims against them because its users are living high and mighty. you'll never see a tweeker living high and mighty

barden
06-16-2004, 06:54 AM
oh yeah while were on it i'd like to point out one other thing: everybody you see that's big on meth is white trash; they're ppl who live in trailers with dead end jobs who blow their money on instant gratification rather than buying basic day-to-day needs, like a phone and car (my friend dan is a perfect example of this)...that just comes to show that, if you decide to use meth regularly, this is the type of lifestyle you're buying into...i live in houston, so ive seen this to the fullest extent...

i mean, look at who does cocaine: most of them (according to professional surveys/polls) are medical doctors. medical doctors ...so some hard drugs, such as that, you could refute claims against them because its users are living high and mighty. you'll never see a tweeker living high and mighty

Cocaine is pretty boring. And quality is expensive. Those high and mighty types can’t afford to trip and out and rebel against society and traditional thought, or they’ll sell their companies and move to an island with all their money.

But coke also has other more successful effects: confidence, arrogance, etc…

Meth will leave you wanting more and broke. Bad combination.

BeautifulLoser
06-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
i thought it said math. :(