View Full Version : Attn girls: Which do you prefer?

sppunk
11-15-2002, 02:07 AM
I'm looking for one of these for my girlfriend for christmas. What is the most sexy/cute/comfortable one that you could actually sleep in and lounge in? Thanks.. I need help badly :(

A
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V226040.jpg

B
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V225660.jpg

C
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V226187.jpg

D
http://www.fredericks.com/images/4/42110_69_itm_a_2700.jpg

E
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V220465.jpg

So yea.. what's the best?
Edit: Add E

Lucy Sky Diamonds
11-15-2002, 02:07 AM
RED RED RED!

jenniferkate
11-15-2002, 02:09 AM
:\ how about c without the heels.

Smiley33
11-15-2002, 02:10 AM
B or C. B is very pretty and sweet. C is hat. A makes me think of a housewife and d, i dunno

Smiley33
11-15-2002, 02:12 AM
i'd honestly pick b. i'd wear it more often than c.

Smiley33
11-15-2002, 02:13 AM
E is adorable but it looks a little constricting to lounge around in. but for looks purposes, E. B is more wearable though.

oui henri
11-15-2002, 02:15 AM
I would LOVE "E" in black!

sppunk
11-15-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Smiley33
E is adorable but it looks a little constricting to lounge around in. but for looks purposes, E. B is more wearable though.

E is the alternate view to B on VictoriaSecrets.com

Not sure what that means.. because they look different?

Lie
I would prefer C.

mirrar
go with c

oui henri
11-15-2002, 02:19 AM
my sister thinks "A" would be best to sleep in.
and i think it's wonderful that you're thinking of buying something like this for your girlfriend.

Samsa
a or b. white. nice. you can wear it without having to be sexy or something i dunno. plus it's loose and would feel really nice and comfortable. yeah definitely a or b.

Smiley33
Originally posted by sppunk

oh, i see. i guess that's why i liked them both so much. b looks more comfortable from afar.

but you know what? i just thought of something. i think i'd rather have the flashier c as a gift, because i'd most likely buy b/e on my own, but probably not c. C's that kind of gift. the women here are right.

oui henri
11-15-2002, 02:20 AM

B is the front view whereas e is the side view

i can see the similarity

Smiley33
11-15-2002, 02:21 AM
no, damn it, i like b better
crap

ok just be glad you're not buying for me :-/

Samsa
c looks itchy as fuck around the boobs. if e is just an alternate view of b then go with a.

Lie
Originally posted by Samsa
a or b. white. nice. you can wear it without having to be sexy or something i dunno. plus it's loose and would feel really nice and comfortable. yeah definitely a or b.

But why would you not want to be sexy?

Samsa
11-15-2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Lie

But why would you not want to be sexy?

i dunno it would just b ecomforting to wear a white night gown sometimes when you're worn out and stressed or something. i dunno. red has only a one-function purpose or something.

sppunk
11-15-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Smiley33
no, damn it, i like b better
crap

ok just be glad you're not buying for me :-/

Price difference: C = $150

B/E = $34

A = $39

I'll buy you one.. send me your address. But Kypper can't get too mad when you take it off in front of me :) j/k

Lie
11-15-2002, 02:24 AM
Go with C because E looks constrictive and the other ones are too housewifey.

Samsa
11-15-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Lie
Go with C because E looks constrictive and the other ones are too housewifey.

housewifey is good!

Lie
11-15-2002, 02:26 AM
i dunno it would just b ecomforting to wear a white night gown sometimes when you're worn out and stressed or something. i dunno. red has only a one-function purpose or something.

Yeah...and? This is his girlfriend, not his mom. :D

Smiley33
11-15-2002, 02:27 AM

Price difference: C = $150

B/E = $34

A = $39

I'll buy you one.. send me your address. But Kypper can't get too mad when you take it off in front of me :) j/k

B. i agree with suze that it might be itchy around the boobies.

haha, thanks anyway. i'm too much of a prude to even show my boobiez on netphoria :D

Lie
11-15-2002, 02:27 AM
housewifey is good!

Not unless you want to be a housewife. The red one is flattering as a gift. The white ones aren't so much, both because of the color and the cut.

sickbadthing
11-15-2002, 02:29 AM
You're getting her a Christmas present for yourself?

Smiley33
11-15-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by sickbadthing
You're getting her a Christmas present for yourself?

haha

yeah, if you go with B, it'll still be cute and she might not clue into the fact that this is more of a gift for you. ;)

on the other hand, i like wearing stuff like that without wanting to be obvious eye candy. i'd like to wear b or even c just because.

Sepiae
11-15-2002, 02:32 AM
It really depends on how comfortable she is with her body. A is sexy without showing off every imperfection the way something more clingy would. It also depends on the fabrics she's most comfortable in. Slippery stuff is sensual...until she falls off the bed.

Personally I like A and B. They are more versatile.

Lie
11-15-2002, 02:39 AM
Maybe I just like C because I'm not a nightgown kind of person. I just know that if I got A or B as a present I would be like, "Hmm...um, so I have to wear this now, huh?" Whereas if I got C I would be all flattered and :o, and would wear it around a lot because it would make me feel sexxaay. And I wouldn't mind it being used for sexxoring purposes. It looks pretty comfortable, too.

sppunk
11-15-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Sepiae
It really depends on how comfortable she is with her body. A is sexy without showing off every imperfection the way something more clingy would. It also depends on the fabrics she's most comfortable in. Slippery stuff is sensual...until she falls off the bed.

Personally I like A and B. They are more versatile.

B is microfleece, which is good because she is ALWAYS cold. A and C are satin, which is cool.

Oh, and who cares if it's for me? She'll be getting something from wearing it.... :)

Smiley33
11-15-2002, 02:41 AM
if you get a sexy thingy for her this year, get her a vibrator next year.

Salena Child
11-15-2002, 04:12 AM
i like a the best. the red one is too much.

Samsa
11-15-2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Lie

Yeah...and? This is his girlfriend, not his mom. :D

yeah but why should she have to titillate him every second of her life?

Lie
11-15-2002, 04:45 AM
I think we have a unanimous vote for "not D." So you're buying her all the others, right?

Samsa
11-15-2002, 04:45 AM
basically, a is quite sexy and looks the most comfortable. it's multi-purpose.

Lie
11-15-2002, 04:50 AM
yeah but why should she have to titillate him every second of her life?

If my boyfriend gave me a gown like that it would be plenty titillating for <i>me</i> and then I'd take him shopping for sexy underwear. Yes, of course it implies that he wants to see you in it, but it doesn't mean anything ulterior in terms of the way he sees you unless you let it or he specifically means to degrade you, which I hardly think is the case. Some girls like that kind of thing, and some don't, but I'd give most couples the benefit of the doubt in thinking they had an understanding about it.

sawdust restaurants
11-15-2002, 04:52 AM
E comes with the best furniture.

Samsa
11-15-2002, 04:54 AM
well, but if he buys it for her for a big occasion - like a birthday or anniversary or christmas whatever, it just seems selfish. maybe if it's one of those spur-of-the moment like 'honey i got you a present' or if he buys her something else along with the sexy lingerie, okay...you know, that's ifne . but if it's the only present you get for a major occasion, i'd just be annoyed that he gave me a more or less selfish present. well only if it wasn't something i could enjoyh wearing. and a looks reallllly comfortable and i would looooooove that.

Lie
11-15-2002, 05:05 AM
well, but if he buys it for her for a big occasion - like a birthday or anniversary or christmas whatever, it just seems selfish. maybe if it's one of those spur-of-the moment like 'honey i got you a present' or if he buys her something else along with the sexy lingerie, okay...you know, that's ifne . but if it's the only present you get for a major occasion, i'd just be annoyed that he gave me a more or less selfish present. well only if it wasn't something i could enjoyh wearing. and a looks reallllly comfortable and i would looooooove that.

Well, I think it completely depends on the girl. But I would be annoyed if I got just clothing of any kind for a big occasion, because no matter how special it is that just doesn't seem very personal to me. However, assuming that those were the options, C is the only one that I would even want, and I think a lot of girls would like to get something pretty like that, because it doesn't even seem extremely suggestive to me, I mean, it would be one thing to get her a matching bra and panty set or something like that, but a gown like that can be sexy <i>and</i> pretty, and not in an immediate, "Put this on right away so I can fuck you," kind of way. And it's not slutty in the least; it's totally elegant. And a guy getting something like that for a girl isn't just an opportunity for sex, it's also an opportunity for her to be complimented on her appearance, and I think that kind of thing, depending on the relationship, can be both important and just nice.

Samsa
11-15-2002, 05:08 AM
yeah, i can see that being true for most girls and shit but if he thinks it's important he get her something that's comfortable and she can also sleep in....you know. i mean it all depends. like some types of clothes i'd be like :rolleyes: if i got, lik ejeans or a dress or something, but other types -- like a sweater -- i'd be touched by. i guess imo the more 'touching' gifts are hte sort of 'comforting' ones if you know what i mean. like jammies or a nice soft sweater or ear muffs or something...i don';t know...warm. yeah.

Lie
11-15-2002, 05:13 AM
yeah, i can see that being true for most girls and shit but if he thinks it's important he get her something that's comfortable and she can also sleep in....you know. i mean it all depends. like some types of clothes i'd be like :rolleyes: if i got, lik ejeans or a dress or something, but other types -- like a sweater -- i'd be touched by. i guess imo the more 'touching' gifts are hte sort of 'comforting' ones if you know what i mean. like jammies or a nice soft sweater or ear muffs or something...i don';t know...warm. yeah.

I think that kind of thing is great. I just assumed that if that was what he was going for he wouldn't be looking at Victoria's Secret nightgowns in the first place.

twice
11-15-2002, 06:35 AM
mos def B or E.

BlueStar
11-15-2002, 09:01 AM
E

Oblivious
11-15-2002, 11:03 AM
are there sequins on C? wtf. sequins are tacky. i would say A or B. i think a nice luxurious piece of night wear that be be both sexy and practical would be a better choice. Does B come in black? and since it's reasonably priced you could also pick her up some pretty undies and bras too.