View Full Version : Is Spling Billy Corgan?

spling
06-11-2004, 08:44 AM
I was asked recently if I was Billy. The answer is a resounding 'no'. I am in fact his evil long lost twin with a replicated birthmark on the other hand. :)

spfreak
06-11-2004, 08:52 AM
ah ok... thnx, that clears up everything

:rolleyes:

Isle
06-11-2004, 09:22 AM
i love it when a confused n00b stumbles across netphoria and bungles around for a while. i expect spling will be gone by the end of the month

spling
06-11-2004, 09:43 AM
erm... if I'm the confused noob, how would you describe the person who mistook me for Billy?

But you did for 1 split second let your hopes get ahead of you... I mean you joined the thread right?

spling
06-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Hmmm... maybe this will warm your spirits...

WASHINGTON POST

1. Coffee (n.), a person who is coughed upon.
2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.
3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.
5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.
6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absent-mindedly answer the door in your nightgown.
7. Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle (n.), an olive-flavoured mouthwash.
9. Flatulence (n.) the emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified demeanour assumed by a proctologist immediately before he examines you.
13. Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddish expressions.
14. Pokemon (n), A Jamaican proctologist.
15. Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that, when you die, your Soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Circumvent (n.), the opening in the front of boxer shorts.

spling
06-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by spfreak
ah ok... thnx, that clears up everything

:rolleyes:

No, but imagine if Billy was one of us. "What if Billy was one of us? Just a slob like one of us. Bla bla bla bla..." :)

dean moriaty
06-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by spling
erm... if I'm the confused noob, how would you describe the person who mistook me for Billy?

so you're saying you think agony actually thought you're billy?

you don't think he could have been joking? :erm

Isle
06-11-2004, 10:19 AM
spling you seem nice enough but you seem pretty oblivious to board etiquette. are you familiar with out esteemed member danboyc?

Rockin' Cherub
06-11-2004, 10:37 AM
:rofl: isle, still remember? there was a time when you thought i was billy too?

and then there was this guy who pretended to be billy, made a thread with "love you all" and stuff and suddenly everyone freaked out and all the oboarders went here. that was fun.

good times. (it's not really long since this happened)

Isle
06-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Rockin' Cherub
:rofl: isle, still remember? there was a like when you thought i was billy too?

and then there was this guy who pretended to be billy, made a thread with "love you all" and stuff and suddenly everyone freaked out and all the oboarders went here. that was fun.

good times. (it's not really long since this happened)

i know. it's just that due to his writing style he strikes me as someone would post like a confused noob. i remember in the last days of the o-board he did actually come on and make two posts.
it was under the username *zero* and he just started a thread that said something like "so you guys looking forward to zwan?" and everybody just guessed it was him straight away. he fled in terror.

spling
06-11-2004, 10:54 AM
ok Isle, give me a crashproof course in board etiquette.

Must I bow everytime I post something?

P.S. who is danboyc?

Rockin' Cherub
06-11-2004, 10:59 AM
danboyc is a really big asshole that started a thread once (about bad religion covering PUMPKINS ZERO) and when everyone got bored of it he always began to talk about it again.
so he went on, and took the thread to the seventh page. it was all boring and not funny. sucker.

Isle
06-11-2004, 11:02 AM
ok Isle, give me a crashproof course in board etiquette.

Must I bow everytime I post something?

P.S. who is danboyc?

danboyc was the creator and maintainer of a thread about how "Bad Religion played Pumpkins Zero!!!". as for the crash course, just look up that thread in the archives and try to be the opposite of our friend dan.

spling
06-11-2004, 11:06 AM
I did the relevant research and am 6 pages away from being an a-hole. :) I think I'm still safe.

Isle
06-11-2004, 11:10 AM
hey spling post a picture of yoself.

MMBKG
06-11-2004, 11:59 AM
You're going to be just fine here. It's a harsher board environment than most, but I guess that's why we love it here.

DeadOpera
06-11-2004, 12:29 PM
this thread just fuckin sucks...

spling
06-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Isle
hey spling post a picture of yoself.

why? you want to see which superhero I am? :)

Liquid-J
06-11-2004, 06:05 PM
fux u spling

spling
06-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
fux u spling

...and a word from my sponsor. :)

bollys angel
06-12-2004, 06:51 PM

why? you want to see which superhero I am? :) is this going to involve you , a zero shirt and some silver pants coz if it is you HAVE to post a picture of yourself

ProgressChrome
06-12-2004, 07:01 PM
you'd know if it was billy posting here. he'd have to do a full out rant and preach for a while and maybe give us some inside info at the same time.

bollys angel
06-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by ProgressChrome
you'd know if it was billy posting here. he'd have to do a full out rant and preach for a while and maybe give us some inside info at the same time. he would be totally cryptic