View Full Version : Orpheum question (to all those who know it well).

ckeegan
11-14-2002, 02:32 PM
Are the seats along the wall in the left and right orchestra sections bad? I'm in row KK, seats 9-11 in the left section...just wondering if my view of the stage is at a bad angle. Thanks.

Junebug
11-14-2002, 02:43 PM
well I don't know it well but if you go to pollstar and follow the links to the venue you can find a seating chart. But here's the link anyway:

http://boston.cc.com/orpheumseating.asp

like I said I don't know if there are any special circumstances that might made your seat better/worse than it looks, but hope it helps.

The Pantsmaster
11-14-2002, 05:27 PM
i think you should be fine. i was in JJ left for wilco a few weeks back and they were very good seats. there are some pure shite seats way on the sides, but i'm not sure the row letters they are.

SOLIDAge
11-14-2002, 06:51 PM
they certainly arn't terrible
i saw BUSH and had tickets for RR all the way to the left
i couldn't see Chris (lead buitarist) sometimes...but other then that...it didn't effect the performence any, you'll be fine :-)

ckeegan
11-14-2002, 07:23 PM
Pantsmaster- which seat(s) in JJ did you have for the Wilco show? were the pure shite seats behind you or directly to your left?

SolidAGE- which seats in RR did you have for the Bush show?

I don't know why this is driving me crazy...btw, I'm contemplating selling one of my tickets...anyone interested?

The Pantsmaster
11-14-2002, 07:59 PM
the really bad seats were to my left. both far sides have seating under the balcony things, and are probably blocked by the speakers. other wise most seating in the orpheum is quite good.

Suicide Machine
11-14-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by ckeegan

I don't know why this is driving me crazy...btw, I'm contemplating selling one of my tickets...anyone interested?

How much? And can you keep quiet if i tape?

ckeegan
11-14-2002, 08:56 PM
How much? Not sure...give me a week or so. And yes, I can be quiet.

Suicide Machine
11-14-2002, 09:27 PM
How much? Not sure...give me a week or so. And yes, I can be quiet.

OK. Keep me posted. I can pick you up on the way if need be, since im coming from NY, and drop you off on the way back(we might stay the night, but i can most likely get you a place to sleep). I gotta pick up my GF anyway that night. I'll see what cash i can scrounge up.

SOLIDAge
11-14-2002, 10:45 PM
Pantsmaster- which seat(s) in JJ did you have for the Wilco show? were the pure shite seats behind you or directly to your left?

SolidAGE- which seats in RR did you have for the Bush show?

RR all the way to the right side of that asle