View Full Version : those goddamn fantanas

Helena Handbasket
06-06-2004, 11:23 PM
I can't express how much I loathe that commercial.

Geek USA
06-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket

I cannot stand that shit. When i went to go see harry potter They played the commercial but hahah someone messed it up so it played backward and upside down. It was great.

Subsequent Zero
06-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA

I cannot stand that shit. When i went to go see harry potter They played the commercial but hahah someone messed it up so it played backward and upside down. It was great.

Did it expose the satanic messages?

Echorun
06-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket

Agreed! I wonder if they realize that they're actually working against themselves...I think I will actively try to get people NOT to drink said product based on those damn commercials. Just give me my Harry Potter and leave me in peace.

Slacker
06-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Echorun

Agreed! I wonder if they realize that they're actually working against themselves...I think I will actively try to get people NOT to drink said product based on those damn commercials. Just give me my Harry Potter and leave me in peace.

actually it works because you are all talking about it...you see just as long as the product is stored in your mind the ad worked.

congratulations on being another rat in a cage! care for some fantana?

edit: ooops! forgot to mention those are the most god awful ads played before a feature presentation EVAR