View Full Version : tobeh, don't you have any work to do?

Isle
06-06-2004, 06:35 AM
do you just turn up at the office and post on netphoria all day?

Toby
06-06-2004, 06:42 AM
pretty much. let me grab a list of my job duties.

Toby
06-06-2004, 06:43 AM
# Maintain lab cleanliness and ensure users are complying with lab usage guidelines.
# Direct users with accessing TigerLAN software.
# Provide computer account services including account creation, reset passwords, reset print quota, and logout TigerLAN sessions.
# Request paper and toner for lab printers using ARS/ARWeb.
# Provide information on computing resources accessible using Universal User ID (UUID), VMS, TigerLAN, & PH accounts.
# Report problems with TigerLAN software and hardware using ARS/ARWeb
# Assist users with downloading Dial-Up software.
# Direct and assist users with accessing on-line Computer Based Training classes (CBT).
# Provide information about other available resources such as the IS-Training Center.
# Backup Helpdesk in answering client questions during peak times.
# When not performing above duties attendants will be training to support clients.

Toby
06-06-2004, 06:44 AM
I work 10pm-8am during the summer and there is usually no one around. I think the phone has rang maybe twice in the last month or so =D

Toby
06-06-2004, 06:51 AM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7805/lollercaust2.gif

Isle
06-06-2004, 08:41 AM
LOL. with all that spare time you should throw parties in "the lab". that could be a good club name.

Isle
06-06-2004, 08:43 AM
DO THE LOLLERCAUST!

beef curtains
06-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Toby

# Maintain lab cleanliness and ensure users are complying with lab usage guidelines.
# Direct users with accessing TigerLAN software.
# Provide computer account services including account creation, reset passwords, reset print quota, and logout TigerLAN sessions.
# Request paper and toner for lab printers using ARS/ARWeb.
# Provide information on computing resources accessible using Universal User ID (UUID), VMS, TigerLAN, & PH accounts.
# Report problems with TigerLAN software and hardware using ARS/ARWeb
# Assist users with downloading Dial-Up software.
# Direct and assist users with accessing on-line Computer Based Training classes (CBT).
# Provide information about other available resources such as the IS-Training Center.
# Backup Helpdesk in answering client questions during peak times.
# When not performing above duties attendants will be training to support clients.

:cool: God I miss the days of being a lab monkey.