View Full Version : this boy i sit next to in class

Samsa
11-13-2002, 09:49 PM
cracks his knuckles!!! ahhh!!! it makes me go :erm i can't even explain. my teacher must think i'm freaky whenever he does it i just scrunch up and :unhappy: yeah. and also like when class is almost over sometimes and he wants it to end or something he starts jiggling his foot really fast and i get mad at hi m and i want to punch him. like i hate when people out of the corner of my eye jiggle their foot. ughh. i guess i'm; guilty of it sometimes. my dad always yells at me for shaking the table when we eat. "WHO'S SHAKING THE TABLE?". but yeah. i get distracted way too easily. i get so mad in class when people talk. i have a horrible attnetion span. but also. when he's not cracking his knuckles or jiggling hsi feet or having bad breath i like him :( and oh. he's much preferable to that other jerk i think i mentioned a couple times who sits down next to me sometimes. he doesn't fucking shut up. in class. the teacher asksa question and he raises his hand and goes on some ten-minute schpiel. and he invades my personal space ugh. like i have a left-handed desk and when he sits on my left i could just kill him. he practically sits in my lap i HATE him :mad:

Samsa
11-13-2002, 09:51 PM
and the one who generally sits on my right, he's so short! he is so fucking short! it is weird. and one time i sat behind him and he smelled sweaty! but i thought that wasa cute. heh. they probably think i'm such a retard or something i don't know. ahh ha ha.

Samsa
11-13-2002, 10:00 PM
my stand partner cracks her back! ho.y fuck! it is scary

on tuesday i sat with this other girl cuz my stand partner is always late and i did't have my music well she invited me to join her stand i was all okay. it was a different experience. my stand partner is so anal-retentive and sort of crazy. i always get worried when i flip the pages or touch her music like she's gonna get mad at me for messing it up. yeah. she looks like a ballerina.

yeah but this girl. i was taking out my cello and she poked me! ahh! i am so ticklish! and then we're sitting there in the back (where i generally sit is like next to the violas i have a good view but can't really hear my section) but this time the girl was like being silly! she kept poking me! and like! stepping on my feet! some people are so. she's one of those bossy people that tend to be attracted to me. i guess. like before our dress rehearsal a couple weeks ago there was an extension chord on my seat to be or i wasn't sure where i was supposed to sit so i was tuning up on some chair on the floor and she came over and was all 'you know you CAN go sit on the stage' and i was all ':-/' and she was all 'that's your chair over there -- with the extension chord on it' and i was all 'yeah but it has an extension chord on it' and she went over and moved it for me. sigh. fuck i have to practice tomorrow. beethoven is so fucking hard :( but so beautiful. *sigh*. unlike strauss which is just ;(