View Full Version : I'm offended!

barden
05-20-2004, 01:16 AM
Stupid story!

Argh, this pisses me off quite a bit, but only in my head.

So, yesterday for about an hour and a half had to run around carrying boxes across a parking lot, and up two flights of stairs, then come back and do it again and again and again, while wearing long pants and a long sleeve top, since it is winter and since I ride a bike at 6:30 every morning when it’s freezing, I dress pretty warm.

Anyway, after this I was pretty hot, sweaty and tired.

About half an hour later a doctor comes here and asks for some stupid shit, and then when I’m not there, ASKS MY BOSS TO TELL ME TO WEAR ROLL ON!

WTF?? You inbred git, I wear Polo Blue, and that shit is expensive! Sure, it’s not roll on, but it’s not intended to do the job of roll on, just suggest a mature and subtle fragrance of quality. I’m also not planning on doing manual labour for an hour and a half at work while dressed neat, formally, and warm.

Christ, some people.

Okay, I’m being negative. But I’m offended. Now he probably thinks I’m one of those smelly people in general, and that’s quite upsetting, especially since I’m mildly obsessive compulsive and have a thing about hygiene.

phaedrus
05-20-2004, 01:24 AM
i think the editorial section of the newspaper is my favourite. it's always interesting to read what the kind of uptight goobers are complaining.
plus it's nice to find that gem every once in a while, where a person actually rights a good letter with strongly supported arguments, even if i don't agree.

Dead Frequency
05-20-2004, 01:25 AM
I love it when people feel they need to comment on shit like that. Like honestly "wear some roll on" is going to fucking mean anything to you.

Axis of Action
05-20-2004, 01:27 AM
what the fuck is roll on

Dead
05-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Do you mean roll on as deoderant in general, or specifically roll on deoderant? I use speed stick which doesn't roll on but is supposed to do the job all the same.

barden
05-20-2004, 01:37 AM
I dont know what he meant.

All I know is I work my ass off for these people just for an instant complex.

alisonmonster
05-20-2004, 01:56 AM
thats embarressing and unprofessional. I would be right pissed about it too.

I once got yelled at for not getting the staff out early enough one night after work-from my manager who didin't DO anything but sit there and smoke out back for an hour at close.

Hillzy
05-20-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by phaedrus

plus it's nice to find that gem every once in a while, where a person actually rights a good letter with strongly supported arguments, even if i don't agree.

Yes, I like it when people are able to use the written word to accurately get their point across as well.