View Full Version : how John Kerry is more stupid than George Bush...

The Omega Concern
05-19-2004, 02:48 PM
lets count the ways.

firstly: this gas issue and releasing the petroleum reserves. How stupid can democrats be (well, maybe they know how stupid the public is to not think things through).

If Bush were to go ahead and release a million barrels from the reserve, what's to stop an Arab nation from halting their production back a million barrels thereby having the U.S. right back where it started in terms of supply and demand?

i dunno, I think, no, I know Kerry is a demagouge and I figure this will be the reason he goes on to lose this election.

i like the word, firstly.

Nimrod
05-19-2004, 03:40 PM
Actually, he's putting Bush in a no win (and unfair) situation. If he doesn't, Kerry can claim Bush doesn't care. If he does, Bush looks foolish and powerless to help.

Either way, Kerry wins.

sickbadthing
05-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Looks like you can count to one. Nice job! You have me convinced.

sppunk
05-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod
Actually, he's putting Bush in a no win (and unfair) situation. If he doesn't, Kerry can claim Bush doesn't care. If he does, Bush looks foolish and powerless to help.

Either way, Kerry wins.

AKA smart

Nimrod
05-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by sppunk

AKA smart Yes, he stole Feinstein's idea.

The Omega Concern
05-20-2004, 10:57 AM
2. *uh-emmm*

Mr. Kerry is said to be a lapsed catholic but still takes communion. Several Bishops have mentioned that if he shows up to their church, he will not get communion.

This is a sticky issue in which Kerry usually tries to be on both sides but he's not as good as Clinton was at that.

Combine this with the accusations that his medals of honor recieved in Vietnam were more narcaccism than valor, it doesnt add up real good for him come election time.

He's just enough of a demagouge to lose this election. He shows it daily. Liberal Senators from Massachusetts have a history of losing them, how will he be different?

BeautifulLoser
05-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by The Omega Concern

Combine this with the accusations that his medals of honor recieved in Vietnam were more narcaccism than valor, it doesnt add up real good for him come election time.

You don't nominate yourself for the awards. Other people nominate you, then it has to get approved. They didn't just hand that shit out back then, like they do with Bronze Stars these days.

The Omega Concern
05-20-2004, 12:32 PM
Kerry would be smart to drop the medal issue, which he pretty much has...appearently the medals were recieved in a less than heroic manner.

Bush has been smart to not hammer on this issue. As the political saying goes, "If your opponent is digging himself a hole, get out of the way."

So for Kerry to dig in on Bush about the Iraq situation is also a political risk. He should stay above the fray and act statesmenlike but he's falling in line with the Bush-haters and those people are blind (i.e.: like ignoring the Sarin gas WMD's found recently that has not been in the news much).

Debaser
05-20-2004, 12:50 PM
how old are you omega?

I_was_aborted
05-20-2004, 02:28 PM
I think he said 36. Definately over 30 though...

The Omega Concern
05-20-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm 107, but I look good for my age.

Im interested in the politcal game of the election. It sucks anymore that compaigning starts 2 years ahead of the vote but that's the way things are played anymore.

There's a pic of Kerry looking like a complete doofwad ass on a ten-speed bicycle...It's almost as bad as that photo-op that Dukakis had in that tank. Im guessing the Kerry one has been hidden from mass consumption because it truly was pathetic.

Political consultants are about as useful as educational administrators.

I_was_aborted
05-20-2004, 03:52 PM
(i.e.: like ignoring the Sarin gas WMD's found recently that has not been in the news much).

You make it sound as if they found more than one old rusty shell that they aren't even sure where it came from. It didn't even properly explode and produce Sarin, if I read correctly the binary agents never really mixed. Maybe the rest of the world is still waiting on the facts to come through before trying to claim America has found WMDs. One old rusty shell from the 80s isn't much cause to go to war, more proof needed.

BeautifulLoser
05-20-2004, 05:04 PM
Kerry would be smart to drop the medal issue, which he pretty much has...appearently the medals were recieved in a less than heroic manner.
Please list a source.

I_was_aborted
05-20-2004, 05:12 PM
He is probably talking about the incident where Kerry killed the vietnamese soldier...

sawdust restaurants
05-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Mr. Kerry is said to be a lapsed catholic but still takes communion. Several Bishops have mentioned that if he shows up to their church, he will not get communion.

That's because he, like many, many Catholics around the world, supports abortion rights, and the Vatican has told bishops and priests not to give Eucharist to politicians who support them. This has nothing to do with hypocrisy; it's Kerry getting caught up in a culture war that has little or nothing to do with him.

Incidentally, if you ever knew what you were talking about, you'd have known that.

The Omega Concern
05-21-2004, 12:48 PM
actually Kerry has already flip-flopped and flipped back again on the abortion issue. Im not sure if swing voters will turn to a less talented Clinton in terms of playing both sides of an issue.

about his medals of honor...why do you think Kerry isnt pounding his chest about them anymore?

It doesnt matter how old a canister is, the facts are a little Sarin can go a long way...and Bush haters have too much invested to cut him any objectivity whatsoever, so I aint waiting around for the do-gooders to understand anything about war.

Doesnt matter what anyone believes if the war is just or not; war will have to claimed on radical Islam, taxes will have to be raised to fight it and a draft will need to be instituted.

I think both of these Skull and Bones characters have all this on their drawing board for the next 4 years.

good thing for Kerry the press is on his side:

http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2004/05/02/Kerry-bike.jpg

The Omega Concern
05-21-2004, 01:09 PM
another risk he's taken is giving Ralph Nader some press (Nader needs all he can get). Considering he's an opponent that could trip up his campaign, its curious as to why Kerry would give any validity to him whatsoever.