View Full Version : what happens when all the albums have a winner?


Ihaman
11-12-2002, 12:10 AM
is this survivor bullshit gonna stop?

it's really....really, really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really stupid.

Ugly
11-12-2002, 12:18 AM
ULTIMATE PUMPKINS SURVIVOR!!!!

I thought it was stupid at first too, but its really. . .really, really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really addictive.

Ihaman
11-12-2002, 12:27 AM
STUPID IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR HOW STUPID IT IS!

what's the point, so that everyone can say
"HAHA! my song is better than yours and there's proof"


if that's the case you people are bigger idiots than i imagined.

Squashing Pineapples
11-12-2002, 12:43 AM
shut up ihaman fagot
if you don't like, leave it

Ihaman
11-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman
STUPID IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR HOW STUPID IT IS!

what's the point, so that everyone can say
"HAHA! my song is better than yours and there's proof"


if that's the case you people are bigger idiots than i imagined.

im not gonna leave, you fucking leave you fucking ho.

Ugly
11-12-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman
STUPID IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR HOW STUPID IT IS!

what's the point, so that everyone can say
"HAHA! my song is better than yours and there's proof"


if that's the case you people are bigger idiots than i imagined.

don't be a killjoy
what you say doesn't matter
so fuck off and die

sarasvati
11-12-2002, 10:08 AM
it's really the only action that this board gets these days..

Junebug
11-12-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Ugly

I thought it was stupid at first too, but its really. . .really really addictive.

I'm afraid there is some truth to this, hahah.

And lighten up a bit people. I think it lowers your blood pressure.

beef curtains
11-12-2002, 02:51 PM
when survivor ends, there will be a 90% decrease in replies to this board

Affect
11-12-2002, 02:52 PM
Good.

I want to be the only person that posts here.

King of the Horseflies
11-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Squashing Pineapples
shut up ihaman fagot
if you don't like, leave it

no. you shut up. we have as much of a right to say it sucks as you guys do to keep making redundant boring ass survivor threads. as long as survivor thread stagnate on the board, someone will be bitching about it (like me). live with it.

Squashing Pineapples
11-12-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by King of the Horseflies


no. you shut up. we have as much of a right to say it sucks as you guys do to keep making redundant boring ass survivor threads. as long as survivor thread stagnate on the board, someone will be bitching about it (like me). live with it.

shut up King of the Horseflies fagot
if you don't like, leave it

nancykitten
11-13-2002, 06:53 AM
shut up, none of you are faggots. it takes skill.

when we have all the survivor songs from each album we shall participate in a 'Survivor Ritual Danceathon'.