View Full Version : what IS it about hivetit that is so disturbing?


stefanie
05-12-2004, 09:57 PM
i fucking screamed when i opened it.

it's ridiculous but it just makes my skin crawl.

smashingjj
05-12-2004, 10:01 PM
I still don't know what it is.

I've heard that they put maggots in wounds in order to let it heal. that's got nothing to do with it prolly.

DeviousJ
05-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Because it looks like some organism which has invaded and destroyed part of someone's body?

stefanie
05-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
Because it looks like some organism which has invaded and destroyed part of someone's body?

it's..ugh. i want to pick those things out. i can't stand huge holes, like gaping pores and lotus centers and ewwww. eew. ew.

mxzombie
05-12-2004, 10:10 PM
it doesn't do it for me. i say bring on the hivetit. i can hold my lunch.

strange_one
05-12-2004, 10:13 PM
http://www.smlinks.com/sotw/why/image013.gif

meow
05-12-2004, 10:13 PM
POST IT

it doesn't disturb me. it just makes me go :think:

stefanie
05-12-2004, 10:14 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=395945

Mariner
05-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by cowbite
Good gosh. It's just a Lotus seed pod photoshopped with a tit.

SuckSuckStyle
05-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by stefanie
http://forums.netphoria.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=395945

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

meow
05-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Here, im posting the pic
















i5














4







3











2









1












<img src="http://forums.netphoria.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=395945">

stefanie
05-12-2004, 10:37 PM
all of the internet feels this way

http://www.ljdrama.org/archives/000414.html
http://cat.danwa.net/000182.shtml

that bitch kristin
05-12-2004, 10:47 PM
it's because like the nipple is a very desirous (spelling?) part of the human body, and it's lusted after. then you see something so UTTERLY wrong about it and it's like 10times worse! i mean it wouldn't be that bad if it was like an arm, right?
oh and it's because we have this thing with our bodies. parasites make you want to vomit and seeing something pouring out of a hole in your body makes you want to pick at it and get it out. so when you see hivetit you just want to scratch and dig and get it out at all costs.

stefanie
05-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by trykristin
it's because like the nipple is a very desirous (spelling?) part of the human body, and it's lusted after. then you see something so UTTERLY wrong about it and it's like 10times worse! i mean it wouldn't be that bad if it was like an arm, right?
oh and it's because we have this thing with our bodies. parasites make you want to vomit and seeing something pouring out of a hole in your body makes you want to pick at it and get it out. so when you see hivetit you just want to scratch and dig and get it out at all costs.

no it's not just that it's on a body.

i looked at lotus pods and died inside.

Dead
05-12-2004, 10:55 PM
That's a silly pic. :rolleyes:

stefanie
05-12-2004, 10:57 PM
ok. i forced myself to stare at it and i feel quite a bit better.

Mariner
05-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by trykristin
it's because like the nipple is a very desirous (spelling?) part of the human body, and it's lusted after. then you see something so UTTERLY wrong about it and it's like 10times worse! i mean it wouldn't be that bad if it was like an arm, right?
oh and it's because we have this thing with our bodies. parasites make you want to vomit and seeing something pouring out of a hole in your body makes you want to pick at it and get it out. so when you see hivetit you just want to scratch and dig and get it out at all costs.

I think not only is the breast/nipple a sexual thing, but it's also a deeply entrenched mother-nuturing thing, and when that gets juxtaposed with the whole parasite/pick-response thing, it's kinda disturbing.

that bitch kristin
05-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Mariner


I think not only is the breast/nipple a sexual thing, but it's also a deeply entrenched mother-nuturing thing, and when that gets juxtaposed with the whole parasite/pick-response thing, it's kinda disturbing.

that too!
you guys need to research the BotFly. grossest thing EVAR! i won't ruin the surprise!

oh and the surinam toad!

GreenEggsNSpam
05-12-2004, 11:09 PM
I dont mind it at all...
I think it's kind of cool actually.

http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon14.gif

spava
05-12-2004, 11:21 PM
I thought I was over the Hivetit, so I came in here. Apparently, I am NOT.

*gags*

bonsor
05-12-2004, 11:24 PM
I want to suck the seeds out with a straw.

No wait. That's disgusting.

Lotus pods are a freak of nature though.<bgsound src="http://www.theapathist.com/ipanema1.mp3" loop=infinite>