View Full Version : MUSE in SF

Quiet CD
05-11-2004, 05:31 PM
saw them at Popscene in San Francisco on Thursday evening, got there at 5:30, didn't get into the venue until like 11:00, had to be several hundred people waiting, maybe 150 (200 max but i dont think it was that many) people were let in. It was packed, tiny ass little place, with a fucking support beam running from the floor to the ceiling right in the middle of the "stage" area (there was a barrier separating the band and the crowd, but they were not elevated at all I don't think). They played a set a little over an hour, they were amazing to say the least, so much energy and passion. The bassist had a lot of confidence to let the audience carry him on his back while he played. It seemed like they were having a blast and it was quite obvious the crowd was too.

Thanks to muse for one of the most awesome shows i've ever been too

Liquid-J
05-11-2004, 05:41 PM
oh god damn im pissed i fucking forgot about this. fuck fuck fuck!!:mad:

glad you had a good time though!

Fonzie
05-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Quiet CD
saw them at Popscene in San Francisco on Thursday evening, got there at 5:30, didn't get into the venue until like 11:00, had to be several hundred people waiting, maybe 150 (200 max but i dont think it was that many) people were let in. It was packed, tiny ass little place, with a fucking support beam running from the floor to the ceiling right in the middle of the "stage" area (there was a barrier separating the band and the crowd, but they were not elevated at all I don't think). They played a set a little over an hour, they were amazing to say the least, so much energy and passion. The bassist had a lot of confidence to let the audience carry him on his back while he played. It seemed like they were having a blast and it was quite obvious the crowd was too.

Thanks to muse for one of the most awesome shows i've ever been too

YES.