View Full Version : which two headed boy do you prefer?

Helena Handbasket
05-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Hardest decision in the world.

ProgressChrome
05-11-2004, 12:11 AM
is this an obscure music reference I am missing?

piano man
05-11-2004, 12:32 AM
pt 2 is kickass...a fine ending to an excellent album.

Mayfuck
05-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by ProgressChrome
is this an obscure music reference I am missing?

:noway:

sledge
05-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Undoubtedly Pt. 2

ProgressChrome
05-11-2004, 01:44 AM
someone tell me the band this is from before I feel like a bigger idiot

spa ced
05-11-2004, 02:30 AM
someone tell me the band this is from before I feel like a bigger idiot

Neutral Milk Hotel.

I choose part 2.

Isle
05-11-2004, 03:07 AM
oh man, you biotch. how could you do this to me. both parts kick infinite ass. eh...part....2? just a little? the last verse/outro always makes me cry...

Nate the Grate
05-11-2004, 08:22 AM
well I'd like to be the first to say part 1, such a powerful song.

keebs
05-11-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by sledge
Undoubtedly Pt. 2

for sure. towards the end where he kicks into the riff from the part 1....damn. quality.

Cactuar
05-11-2004, 12:22 PM
whoever voted 1 sux

pink_ribbon_scars
05-11-2004, 12:35 PM
I just gave each a fresh listen, and it's Part 2 hands down. But the whole album is just amazing and I prefer the title track to the two two headed boys.

I_was_aborted
05-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
I just gave each a fresh listen, and it's Part 2 hands down. But the whole album is just amazing and I prefer the title track to the two two headed boys.

Is this something I would like or would I shit on it like everything else?

pink_ribbon_scars
05-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by I_was_aborted

Is this something I would like or would I shit on it like everything else?

You might not LIKE it, but I'd like to think you'd appreciate the emotion, beauty and sincerity of the album. It's definitely not a rip-off of anything I can imagine. You've heard it, it's that album I've told you is about Anne Frank and is sung in the crazy emotional male voice. I'll PM you a song if you don't come in here and shit all over the thread. :)

Isle
05-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars

You might not LIKE it, but I'd like to think you'd appreciate the emotion, beauty and sincerity of the album. It's definitely not a rip-off of anything I can imagine. You've heard it, it's that album I've told you is about Anne Frank and is sung in the crazy emotional male voice. I'll PM you a song if you don't come in here and shit all over the thread. :)

it's aboot anne frank? lol!

I_was_aborted
05-11-2004, 01:10 PM
I just heard pt 2 and also a song called King of Carrot Flowers pt 1. I'd give it a 4 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being best. I don't really like his voice and I find the songs chord progressions to be a little bland and overdone. It actually reminds me a little of Marcy Playground but not as good. I actually enjoy quite a few of the songs off of Marcy Playgrounds first album, but not this. Oh well...heh eventually I'll hear about something on netphoria I actually like. Just not now.

spa ced
05-11-2004, 01:44 PM
I just heard pt 2 and also a song called King of Carrot Flowers pt 1. I'd give it a 4 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being best. I don't really like his voice and I find the songs chord progressions to be a little bland and overdone. It actually reminds me a little of Marcy Playground but not as good. I actually enjoy quite a few of the songs off of Marcy Playgrounds first album, but not this. Oh well...heh eventually I'll hear about something on netphoria I actually like. Just not now.

STOP POSTING ON THE MUSIC BOARD.
The litmus test would be listening to your girlfriend's favorite song, In An Aeroplane Over the Sea. If you don't love that song then you have no soul.

I_was_aborted
05-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Meh I gave it a fair chance and listened to it. It was just your usualy crap. Sorry if that bothers you.

ProgressChrome
05-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by spa ced

Neutral Milk Hotel.

Ok, I have heard this album, I didn't know the song names though :(
great album though

sledge
05-11-2004, 03:29 PM

Ok, I have heard this album, I didn't know the song names though :(
great album though

That's not the album, that's the band.

keebs
05-11-2004, 08:08 PM

you should listen to the whole album. it brings it all together...even those bland chord progressions, as you say, seem to make sense in its entirety.

i can't really say i truly enjoy their (his?) other albums, but in the aeroplane over the sea is about as good as it gets.

Lie
05-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Part 1 because it matches my mood more of the time and does something for my senses that Part 2 doesn't. Part 2 is a better song but that shit is not something I can handle every day and I don't find it as enjoyable. The bottom line is that I would rather listen to Part 1. Suck my carrot flower.

ProgressChrome
05-12-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by sledge

That's not the album, that's the band.

I know thats the band.... I was just saying I knew which album they were talking about once the band name was mentioned

Sammiches
05-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Part II because it touches my soft spots :(

sawdust restaurants
05-16-2004, 02:40 AM
pt. 2 is one of the most overwhelming songs ever.