View Full Version : Supersuckers cover of "Hey Ya"


Nimrod's Son
05-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Has anyone else heard it? It came out as their fan club single this year, with a story by Eddie Spaghetti about how great of a song Hey Ya it.

It's all played on guitar, bass and drum. It's fantastic.

Netphorian Gadabout
05-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Everybody is covering that song right now. I've heard of Saves The Day, Something Corporate, Pennywise, and like 2 others already.

Geez - write your own material people.

if you are
05-10-2004, 10:57 PM
why would anyone want to cover that piece of shit?

Nimrod's Son
05-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Pumpkins23836
Everybody is covering that song right now. I've heard of Saves The Day, Something Corporate, Pennywise, and like 2 others already.

Geez - right your own material people. I haven't liked any of the others so far.

Boycott Graceland
05-11-2004, 05:14 AM
that band has been around for like 40,000 years. i even know a few of the people in the band through my family ties.

SHOW ME THAT SMILE AGAIN

Nimrod
05-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
that band has been around for like 40,000 years. i even know a few of the people in the band through my family ties.

SHOW ME THAT SMILE AGAIN Yeah, they play the Casbah all the time. I'm surprised I haven't run into you.

Boycott Graceland
05-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod
Yeah, they play the Casbah all the time. I'm surprised I haven't run into you.
i'm under 21, which prohibits me from seeing live music south of los angeles.

El Savior
05-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by if you are
why would anyone want to cover that piece of shit?

because its a fucking perfect song. how can you not want to dance when that song is on. it's the perfect hip hop dance whatever the fuck outkast is song.

Coen
05-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by El Savior


how can you not want to dance when that song is on.
Because it sucks. There is also a dutch version of 'Hey ya', but that's more to make fun of it.

El Savior
05-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Coen

Because it sucks. There is also a dutch version of 'Hey ya', but that's more to make fun of it.

its probably because you can't dance.

Coen
05-12-2004, 02:07 PM
No that's not it. It's just a stupid song.

Stars
05-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Coen
No that's not it. It's just a stupid song.

just
relax

smashingjj
05-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by El Savior


its probably because you can't dance. trust me, that's it

sawdust restaurants
05-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Coen
No that's not it. It's just a stupid song.

god damn, son. you fucking suck at life.

McCollum
05-13-2004, 09:54 PM
post a link already

Nimrod's Son
05-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by McCollum
post a link already I wish I had it to link.

Nimrod
05-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Hey, can anyone find an mp3 of this anywhere? I certainly can't seem to. I've only heard it on the radio.

C33
05-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland

AOL Instant Messenger Handle: long dark blues
songs: ohia?