View Full Version : TV on the Radio live

Why Am I So Ugly?
05-10-2004, 07:55 AM
Their live renditions are waaaaaay better. After the show i asked Kip what the name of the opener was because "it was on the of the most beautiful things ive heard. it made me go into my inner roledex of beautiful stuff ive heard and i had to compare it to everything in it. yeah it was one of those moments" then he just laughed and said "thanks" :)
then i came back home and listened to Poppy and thought this couldnt be the song i just heard that night because it hardly stood up to the live version. Also, Ambulance is a lot better live.

Why Am I So Ugly?
05-10-2004, 09:13 AM
also a big thumbs down to fat girls dancing in front of you at concerts. i almost got hit with flabby arms a dozen times during staring at the sun

Fattening Ass
05-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Why Am I So Ugly?
staring at the sun that song is boring.

christian zombie vampires
05-10-2004, 10:24 AM
i saw them live and thought they kicked serious ass. then i heard their album after and it was so much tamer. their album is serious, moody, over-produced, meandering, and never really lets loose. live, they built up awesome grooves and rocked out like old-school soul with heavy guitar. i hope they channel it into their next album.

jared
05-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by thrillhouse
i saw them live and thought they kicked serious ass. then i heard their album after and it was so much tamer. their album is serious, moody, over-produced, meandering, and never really lets loose. live, they built up awesome grooves and rocked out like old-school soul with heavy guitar. i hope they channel it into their next album.

i wouldn't mid a mix of both, the live/different way they played all their songs was brilliant but i like how they aren't a typical rock band.

did everyone else get the beatbox?

Nothing/everything
05-11-2004, 02:50 AM
i'm going to see them live, for free, on the 5th of july, together with a heapload of other bands. Can't wait!