View Full Version : my brother fucked up the family desktop....

that bitch kristin
05-08-2004, 04:06 AM
it turns on and takes WAY too long for basic programs like the picture viewer. i've run spybot and i think i fucked it up more with hijack this, because whenever you'd hit IE it would come up as an offline page or a 'we couldn't find the page' message, and when you went to search for a page or hit refresh it would say 'explorer has caused an error. it must be fucking gay and shut down now'
Since i tried to fix some BHO file or whatever IE doesn't even come up but now it just gives the error message.

i tried downloading norton pro 2004 with kazaalite++ and all of them have failed. then i tried it with ares and the file downloaded to the cd drive in my laptop just fine but when i uploaded it on the desktop it said that the zip file was corrupted.

i'm trying to do a system restore on the desktop, but it's taking even to slow for that.

anyway, do any of you have any solutions or questions that may lead to (the arrest of this fucking computer virus) solutions? or should i just tell dad it's a lost cause and he should hire someone or reboot the entire machine?

DeviousJ
05-08-2004, 03:01 PM
You generally need to know what you're doing before you use Hijack This, or you can screw things up. They usually make backups, try and restore everything in reverse order (last program you used first). Then hit your brother

that bitch kristin
05-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Jeter
maybe if you werent such a skank that wouldnt have happened

maybe if you weren't so fucking lame people would laugh. loser.

Quagmire
05-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by trykristin

maybe if you weren't so fucking lame people would laugh. loser.

awesome comeback:p

Toby
05-08-2004, 04:50 PM
I thought he fixed the computer?

crescentfresh
05-08-2004, 04:59 PM
you should get on msn and i will do remote assistance.

-Tragedy-
05-08-2004, 05:03 PM
hire someone to reboot the entire machine? That'd be a serious waste of money. It's not that hard to do.

that bitch kristin
05-08-2004, 05:04 PM
he like put in the back up disk or something! my dad erased the harddrive.
i thought if you put in the restore disk it would erase shit!
but anyway i'm going shopping for mother's day!

anyone want anything?