View Full Version : ITT; we make fun of people who make threads and then delete them

Pass That Dutch
05-06-2004, 09:55 AM
Hey sppunk, where the fuck is that ITT: we expose frank as halteh thread?

Where the fuck did it go?

Oh, did you delete because people were making fun of you? I guess that's not what you wanted eh... but you'll probably deny it like the amazing detective that you are. You're too much of a coward to admit that you deleted your OWN thread you big pussy!

ChristHimself!
05-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Pass de dutchie to de lef' han' side!

Pass That Dutch
05-06-2004, 10:00 AM
I love it, he makes a thread "EXPOSING" me, it turns into a thead laughing at him, shannon, and fat ass gil... so what does he do? He private messages Andrew Pakula and begs for me to be banned...then, he deletes his thread so that people don't realize how much of a big fat fucking pussy he is.

What does Shannon do, she private messages Andrew saying "moderators need to be more responsible, you should ban him for doing that"

You guys are big fucking pussies. You two are made for each other. A fat ugly "life'r" and a short albino journalist, both bitches who take this place way too fucking seriously!

You guys are a match made in heaven, ummm, i mean a match made on netphoria. Bitches. You're still fat shannon and you still have a man body!

silent1
05-06-2004, 10:00 AM
i don't even know how to do it.

ChristHimself!
05-06-2004, 10:05 AM
You always moan about people taking the board too seriously, then get completely wound up exactly when they want you to, and then go on posting sprees moaning more about them.

If you don't take the board seriously then chill the fuck out.

<bgsound src="http://miditop40.topcities.com/midi/roadtonowhere.mid">

Radiofred
05-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Some crazy shit going down on netphoria,As usual

El Savior
05-06-2004, 10:51 AM
i'm smoking pot right now. we'd be good friends. hopesfall is pretty sick too.

Pass That Dutch
05-06-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by El Savior
i'm smoking pot right now. we'd be good friends. hopesfall is pretty sick too.

hopesfall, pot, the same genius who showed the world kp's pussy. dude, you're my best friend.

El Savior
05-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Pass That Dutch

dude, you're my best friend.

hm, dat's coo.

El Savior
05-06-2004, 10:56 AM
and Silver Somatic's pussy...

Pass That Dutch
05-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by El Savior
and Silver Somatic's pussy...

wasn't that the one with the purple dildo? lol classic! you're a legend.

El Savior
05-06-2004, 11:05 AM

wasn't that the one with the purple dildo? lol classic! you're a legend.

now, this is the recognition i deserve.

El Savior
05-06-2004, 11:06 AM
ha, who am i kidding... you're an alias aren't you?

Pass That Dutch
05-06-2004, 11:32 AM
I got 2 of my accounts banned last night and i got halteh's account all fucked up. thats what happens when you call shannon FAT. stupid bitch can't admit she's got fat legs and a man body, so she cries to pakula *BAN HIM ANDREW, MY LIFW IS NETPHORIA*

El Savior
05-06-2004, 11:43 AM
I got 2 of my accounts banned last night and i got halteh's account all fucked up. thats what happens when you call shannon FAT. stupid bitch can't admit she's got fat legs and a man body, so she cries to pakula *BAN HIM ANDREW, MY LIFW IS NETPHORIA*

that's pretty lame.