View Full Version : motherfucking peaches live

mirrar
05-06-2004, 12:11 AM
holy fuck does she ever rock. chicks in catsuits tieing her up and "shaking their dicks" (pink strapons), fake blood everywhere... she dumped half a bottle of water down my shirt, and in the encore i jumped up onstage with her, got caught by a security guard and wiggled out of his arms, jumped up onto the platform thing and grinded with her and a bunch of other people who were doing the same thing.... she gave me the mic and let me sing fuck the pain away too and put her arm and a towel around me. fucking amazing.. the most energy i have ever seen in person. so yeah GO SEE HER LIVE she is incredible.

mono
05-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Ok.

mewl
05-06-2004, 01:11 AM
omg i was about to make a post about how underappreciated she is! i am so jealous of you! that sounds like it fucking rocked!

YAY 4 PEACHES!

mewl
05-06-2004, 01:12 AM
argh she was in fucking carlboro onthe 28th meh

Debaser
05-06-2004, 10:00 AM
i've seen her twice and she needs to tour with har mar superstar (the male equivalent of peaches, imho) .

spava
05-06-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
holy fuck does she ever rock. chicks in catsuits tieing her up and "shaking their dicks" (pink strapons), fake blood everywhere... she dumped half a bottle of water down my shirt, and in the encore i jumped up onstage with her, got caught by a security guard and wiggled out of his arms, jumped up onto the platform thing and grinded with her and a bunch of other people who were doing the same thing.... she gave me the mic and let me sing fuck the pain away too and put her arm and a towel around me. fucking amazing.. the most energy i have ever seen in person. so yeah GO SEE HER LIVE she is incredible.

Awesome, Nikki! What venue?

Mayfuck
05-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Peaches is terrible. Sounds like you had a terrible time.

Mayfuck
05-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Debaser
she needs to tour with har mar superstar

Wow that would be fucking awful.

Debaser
05-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck

it would be awfully great!

peaches = not bad electronica, awesome awesome live show

har mar superstar = pretty bad cheesy r&b, awesome awesome live show

mayfuck, you're too square to enjoy the hedonism in these shows.

christian zombie vampires
05-06-2004, 02:25 PM
seeing peaches was a very physical experience for me too. the crowd was basically having a dry orgy with each other, sort of while dancing. all the cross dressers and bondage freaks came out to play. i've seen some weird shit but that combined with peaches looking like marilyn manson and screaming a lot got me pretty scared until i got drunk enough.

peabody
05-06-2004, 04:42 PM
i saw her at the metro last year. one of the most entertaining shows i've seen.

i could go see her this weekend at logan square...but i might be too lazy to buy tickets tomorrow.

mirrar
05-08-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by spava

Awesome, Nikki! What venue? the opera house. i've been there so many times it was awesome to see it from the stage.

mirrar
05-08-2004, 08:08 AM
Peaches is terrible. Sounds like you had a terrible time. actually you are right. the whole time i was there i was thinking OH SHIT, JULIO HATES PEACHES AND THEREFORE THIS SUCKS ASS. <3. oh and she did 2 covers-milkshake and gay bar, both of which were fucking fun.

Blue*Carbonite
05-08-2004, 01:46 PM
fuck ya she rawks. i saw her @ little brothers, in columbus ohio....what an amazing show. like someone said earlier, it was little a massive dry hump orgy...she had little cute gay boys on stage with her, and spat blood at the audience...she fucking ownz

Shparticus
05-08-2004, 03:06 PM
It sounds like somebody's trying to relive the glory days of Lords of Acid, such as they were. Tired.

Mason R Butler
05-08-2004, 03:16 PM

I've seen them together twice, and yeah, it's kind of overkill. They truly do belong together though.

DeadSwan
05-08-2004, 09:22 PM
very fun live. and i still think "fuck the pain away" and a few others off teaches are great party songs.

Cactuar
05-10-2004, 10:33 AM
yeah i had fun

harmarsuperfatfaggot sucks anus though