View Full Version : loretta lynn on letterman

2Marlon2Brando
05-03-2004, 10:51 PM
it was really good. i don't know any of her previous work and i am not a fan of jack white and the white stripes, but this song was really good. i liked the slide guitar a lot. i think i will have to get this album. she has a great voice as well.

spring
05-03-2004, 10:53 PM
:) I saw that too, and liked it!

(it's funny 'cause I think you're the only other person our age that I know watches letterman still)

2Marlon2Brando
05-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by spring
:) I saw that too, and liked it!

(it's funny 'cause I think you're the only other person our age that I know watches letterman still)

that is more sad than funny.

i thought that little girl was pretty funny that blew up the balloon between her toes with her nose.

spring
05-05-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by 2Marlon2Brando

that is more sad than funny.

i thought that little girl was pretty funny that blew up the balloon between her toes with her nose.

lol. wew should move this to the general chat board.... but yeah, sometimes i feel so tired, i end up actually watching the stupid tricks...and the comercials in between on Letterman.

I think that he has great musical guests more often than Leno though. Plus, he's an asshole,and he loves it! ;)

pink_ribbon_scars
05-05-2004, 07:49 AM
I watched the girl blow up the balloon using her toes and nose, I saw the dancer flip the hamburger onto the bun with her stomach, but I did not know Loretta Lynn was coming on so I went to bed. Fuck.